Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mohd.rafi Karaoke On Dvd
Hamara Forums > Music > Hamari Sangeet Mehfil
iqbal
Hi friends,

Are there many Rafisaab karaoke’s available on dvd ?
Through searching the net I have only managed to find one…

http://www.audiorec.co.uk/prdtls.asp?id=989

Love Songs of Mohd. Rafi

1. Parda Hai Parda-Amar Akbar Anthony
2. Baharon Phool Barsao-Suraj
3. Chaudvin Ka Chand Ho- Chaudvin Ka Chand
4. Mera Mann Tera Pyasa-Gambler
5. John Jani Janardhan-Naseeb
6. Dil Ka Bhawar- Tere Ghar Ke Samne
7. Naam Abdul Hai Mera-Shaan
8. Chahunga Mein Tujhe-Dosti
9. Door Rehkar Na Karo Baat-Amanat
10. Hum Tum Juda Na Hoge--Yakeen
11. Khoya Khoya Chand- Kala Bazar
12. Maine Pucha Chand Se-Abdulla
13. O Meri Mehbooba-Dharamveer
14. Mera Maan-Gambler
15. Pukarta Chal Hoon Mein-Mere Sanam
16. Tere Mere Sapne- Guide
17. Teri Zulfon Se- Jab Pyar Kisi Se Hota Hai
18. Tum Bin Jaun Kahan-
19. Yeh Mera Prem Patra-Sangam

If anyone has this dvd what do you think of it compared to the original tune and would you recommend ?

Thanks
Iqbal
Tera Baap
Dear Iqbal bhai,

I am also an avid Karaoke enthusiast and have tried many different companies' products e.g. nupur, musicworld, audiovision etc.. but they have failed to live upto my expectations, the music sounded no where near the original and there was no 'mazaa' when i sang with these tracks.

I recently came across a company by the name of 'Aniruddh' ( former name 'JES Series). They do Hindi Karaoke tracks that are of AMAZING quality. They record their music with live musicians and its sounds just like the original tunes, none of this computer formulated tracks in MIDI, these are proper tracks recorded with live instruments, and trust me, once you hear them, there is no going back!!!

They have a vast range of music and they have releases a series dedicated to Rafi Saab, the cds usually come with guide vocals. I know that they are releasing a DVD of Rafi Karaoke songs very soon, but unfortualely i cant give a specific time frame on it at the mo.

This is the address for the official Aniruddh website:

www.aniruddhkaraoke.info

Here is the website address of the people i always use to order these CDs, they are very honest, reliable and cheap!!:

www.allzonedvd.com

Hope this helps.

PS Audiorec is not a very good label IMO, the quality is not that good, just very very mediocre, not a patch on Aniruddh's quality. You'll see what i mean!!
roy_bachnoe

Thanks yaar for the Karoke sites..I'm also a karaoke enthusiast and living in Holland..we don't have many choices here in Karaoke cd's..I'll order some CD from this site...i'll keep searching for other karaoke of Rafi sahab.. bye.gif
shrikant21120
Hi guys,

Is anyone aware of any CDGs for Karaoke of HINDI FILM SONGS!

Tons are available in the market for the western pop songs and I wonder if Bollywood music industry is so advanced these days ( with no dearth of talented singers in the population); appropriate CDGs should have appeared on the scene.

I know that there are so called karaoke cds available with only music that some of you have referred to, but the real karaoke cds (CDG) G standing for graphics; are they available? That is where you get the lyrics of the song as well on the screen?

By the way all the karaoke enthusiasts do you use any particular system of karaoke? How do you record songs if you don't use any system?

shrikant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.