Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video/song On Indian Cricketers
Hamara Forums > TV Series > TV Life
gkshyam
bye.gif Hi friends.....Well, There used to be this particular Song, featuring the "THEN" Indian Cricket Players (Some of them were Siddhu, Rajesh Chauhan, Mongia, Venkatapathy Raju, Srinath, Kumble, Sachin, Jadeja??? etc.) Appearing on Zee TV (As far as my memory serves me right)......

The song used to go like this:

Aa.....aaa.aa........AAaa... Aaaa. Aaa... Aa...
Ekta ki geet hai Aur Ekta ki Jeet Hai
Ekta ki geet hai Aur Ekta ki Jeet Hai

(something....)
(Something...)

Rang Hai Juda Juda, Mile Toh Ek Rang Hai
Haath hai Alag-Alag, Mile Toh Ek Sang Hai.....

(Ekta Ki Geet Hai.........)

The Video used to show each of the players in their regional attire (dancing/enjoying their own way)....and then together....(Eg..Siddhu doing a Bhangra; Chauhan doing a Dandia; Srinath, Kumble, Raju in Dhotis etc...)

The song was well composed and made good listening.........I'm not toom sure of the music director (Maybe Raju Singh???) I clearly recall the tune and lines of the song.

If anyone has the song and/or video, Please upload the same. Thanking you in advance. bye.gif
gkshyam
Hey....Wassuupp???? No replies???? mellow.gif unsure.gif No one even heard this one????? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.