Mujhe Ishq hai tujhi se

Film Umeed (1971)

MD Ravi

Lyrics Shakeel Badayuni

Of the cuff RAFIAN sounds like Ruffian smile1.gif

lets scratch our brains and find a new word for us Rafi fans
IDOL
Arif jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, salam

i am at school.........can't hear ur song.....but i know it's wonderful..........so wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in advance..... clap1.gif
ZUHA_ALI
Superb Singing Arif jee

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh clap1.gif
ZIA
aprakash,khobi,zuha and my dear friend azghar khan thank u very very much. i have uploaded other songs of mine in quiz on rafi sahab. if u like u can download it from there and this is quiz too so answer my question.

thanks

ZIA(a rafian)
SAJJAD
excellent clap1.gif Honestly, u sing better then current playback singers wink2.gif
ANT6
Zia bhai.................i did not d/l it.....................as i already had the song

Now reading other members posts....................i believe its your own voice.....................then i must d/l and listen to your voice

I will comment on the song later.............but first lets have a listen

ANT6 clap1.gif clap1.gif
AzgarKhan
Yes it is indeed ZIA (ARIF) bro, we sang so many duets together.
ANT6
great voice i must say...................I agree with Sajjad bhai it sounds better than most playback singers today

ANT6 wink2.gif
ZIA
QUOTE(ANT6 @ Apr 28 2005, 10:52 PM)
great voice i must say...................I agree with Sajjad bhai it sounds better than most playback singers today

ANT6 wink2.gif

thanks ANT brother one more song i am uploading hope u will like it.

ANT6
Thank you Zia bhai..........................nice to hear your voice.................you have great talent

AzgarKhan Posted Apr 28 2005, 10:45 PM

It would be nice to hear a duet too

ANT6 rollf.gif
ZIA
QUOTE(ANT6 @ Apr 30 2005, 07:16 PM)
Thank you Zia bhai..........................nice to hear your voice.................you have great talent

AzgarKhan Posted Apr 28 2005, 10:45 PM

It would be nice to hear a duet too

ANT6 rollf.gif

thanks ANT bro, sajjad bro.. ok ANT brother i will upload azgar and my duet next time...
anmol
Wah Saab Wah..

Kya baat hai....

I first heard this song when I got this casette from T-Series and Vipin Sachdeva sang the song on that casette and it had all the crappy jhankar beats. But the song lyrics,
the style it was sung and very thought that if coverversion sounded good, Rafi Saab must have done wonders to the song..

Indeed when I got hold of the original song , I was head over heels for it. wah saab kya baat hai

nd voice is much better than any coverversions that I have heard....May be you can sing and upload my favourite song Patthar ke sanam..

Keep going you r gr8..

Anmol
ZIA
QUOTE(anmol @ May 3 2005, 12:58 PM)
Wah Saab Wah..

Kya baat hai....

I first heard this song when I got this casette from T-Series and Vipin Sachdeva sang the song on that casette and it had all the crappy jhankar beats. But the song lyrics,
the style it was sung and very thought that if coverversion sounded good, Rafi Saab must have done wonders to the song..

Indeed when I got hold of the original song , I was head over heels for it. wah saab kya baat hai

nd voice is much better than any coverversions that I have heard....May be you can sing and upload my favourite song Patthar ke sanam..

thanks janab,
i am uploading another song thanks for ur kind compliment.

Keep going you r gr8..

Anmol

ZIA
Wah Saab Wah..

Kya baat hai....

Keep going you r gr8..

Anmol

sorry by mistake i have uplaoded wrong track.
here is right one i hope u will like it.
thanks
Zia(a rafian)
hits
QUOTE(ZIA @ May 7 2005, 01:39 AM)
Wah Saab Wah..

Kya baat hai....

Keep going you r gr8..

Anmol

thanks
Zia(a rafian)

Is this in your voice Zia? If so, congratulations. But could you please continue on the correct sub-forum.
ZIA
QUOTE(hits @ May 7 2005, 10:10 PM)
QUOTE(ZIA @ May 7 2005, 01:39 AM)
Wah Saab Wah..

Kya baat hai....

Keep going you r gr8..

Anmol

thanks
Zia(a rafian)

Is this in your voice Zia? If so, congratulations. But could you please continue on the correct sub-forum.

yes hits, thanks for ur loving appreciation, i will keep uploading untill u would be appreciating. here is next song. i hope u will like it.
ZUHA_ALI
Good Job Arif Jee smile1.gif

clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(ZIA @ Apr 30 2005, 07:46 PM)

thanks ANT bro, sajjad bro.. ok ANT brother i will upload azgar and my duet next time...

ARIF Bhai,

My data upstream problem is stopping me from uploading any song on HF.
If you have the duet please upload it for me. Any duet will do.

Thanks.
iqbal

Bohat khoob Arifji
ZIA
QUOTE(Zaira @ Jun 11 2005, 07:34 AM)
~~~

This is so cool--
You sound just like a professional--

~~~

clap1.gif  clap1.gif

thanks friend here is next song of mine. this song i've made duet with my good friend azgar khan. song start from me.
thanks
Zia
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Zaira @ Jun 14 2005, 07:32 AM)

~~

Awesum guys!--
This is so wonderful--
I couldnt really differentiate between u 2--but great voices and awesum pick--
Share more songs wid us--

~~

Thanks Zaira ji

ZIA
Thanks Zaira ji, i will upload next song very soon.

Zia
ZIA
here is another tribute to janab Mohammed Rafi sahab,

"SAATHI NA KOI MANZIL DIYA HAI NA KOI MEHFIL
CHALA MUJHE LEKE E DIL AKELA KAHAN" cry.gif
rom
Zia-ji, brilliant job! You're without doubt the best singer I've heard in HF.
Please do share more of your songs.
ZIA
QUOTE(rom @ Jun 15 2005, 06:05 PM)
Zia-ji, brilliant job! You're without doubt the best singer I've heard in HF.
Please do share more of your songs.

Thanks rom ji. i will upload my next song soon.
regards

Zia(a rafian)
ZIA
QUOTE(Zaira @ Jun 16 2005, 09:03 AM)
QUOTE(ZIA @ Jun 15 2005, 04:26 PM)

~~~

This iz just so awesum~~
You are brilliant~~
Keep up the good work
smile1.gif

~~~

thanks zaira ji here is another tribute to the legend of Mohd Rafi sb.

ZIA
QUOTE(Zaira @ Jun 18 2005, 04:29 AM)
QUOTE(ZIA @ Jun 18 2005, 04:03 AM)
QUOTE(Zaira @ Jun 16 2005, 09:03 AM)
QUOTE(ZIA @ Jun 15 2005, 04:26 PM)

~~~

This iz just so awesum~~
You are brilliant~~
Keep up the good work
smile1.gif

~~~

Thank U very very much for ur kind appreciation, i will upload my next song very soon.

Zia

~~

Mashallah Zia~G~~
You have a golden voice--
My older bro is a die heart fan of Mohd Rafi--I made him listen to ur voice and he was like---what on earth is this smile1.gif--He is so startled to hear ur voice--
Have u learned singing?
I believe so--
By the way, the song is awesum as usual--
I think you should upload all the songs you have sung so far because this is sooo amazing and i really mean it smile1.gif
Hope to hear from you soon--

~~

ZIA
Thank U very much Zaira ji for ur kind appreciation. i will upload my next song very soon.

Zia
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.