Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atmjh
Hamara Forums > Music > Hamara Jukebox
Pages: 1, 2
nandi
This is a take off on a most popular program from Radio Ceylon ( Now Radio Sri Lanka). The series used to run on Sundays at 9:30PM to 11:00. I am not sure if this series is still "alive." Snehal Ojha and Hrishit Dixit have listed about 500 songs on their site Abhi To Main Jawan Hoon. I am attempting to compile the actual songs in this series. I have found most off these songs through various resources. There are some gaps in my collection and I will seek help from others in filling those.
The site I have cited is http://www.giitaayan.com/atmjh/. For those interested, there are some really cool comments about these songs on the gitaayan site.
So here goes!
Click to view attachment mp3 4.17mb 3:06 192kbps
Click to view attachment mp3 4.41mb 3:12 192kbps
Click to view attachment mp3 4.64mb 3:22 192kbps
Click to view attachmentmp3 4.37mb 3:10 192kbps
surhall
namskar
thanks old is gold
dhall
nandi
Thanks Dhall
5 TEEN BATTI CHAR RASTA 1953 kitna mitha hota hai kitna pyaara Lata_Shivram Krishna_PLSantoshi_4.12mb_3m_192kbps
6 Yeh chand yeh sitare_Lata Mangeshkar_Halaku Shankar jaikishan_5.44mb_3m57s_192kbps
7. Tum Sang Laage Piya More Naina_Lata Mangeshkar_Taj1956_HemantKumar_RajinderKrishan_5mb_3m38s_192kbps
8. Tera Mera Mera Tera Pyar Ho Gaya-1952-doraha-meena kapoor shankar dasgupta-prem dhawan-anil biswas_2.52mb_2m45s_128kbps
nandi
9. Karte Hain Ishare Falak Se Chand Tare Lata & Tirlok Kapoor _ Raag Rang 1952_Roshan_KaifIrfani_4.24mb_3m14s_192kbps
10. Mausam Aaya Hai Rangeen Sulochna Kadam Satish Batra Dholak 1951_Shyamsundar_AzizKashmiri_4.73mb_3m26s
11. ghar ki raunak hai gharwaali Geeta Dutt Kishore BANDI 1957Hemant Prem Dhawan_4.12mb_3m_192kbps
nandi
12. AeDilTuKahinLeChal_HemantKumar_ShamshadBegum_NBhattacharya_KamilRashid_Shole1953
_7.54mb_5m29s_192kbps
13. Ek jhooth hai Mohd Rafi Film Jadoo (1951) Music Naushad Lyrics Shakeel_5.34mb_3m53s_192kbps
14. ayee birha ki raat mora tadpe jiya _GeetaDutt_Navdurga1953_SNTripathi_RameshCPandey_4.26mb_3m06s_192kbps
nandi
15. Din Pyar Ke Aaye Re _Aansoo1953_Lata_Rafi_HusnlalBhagatram_QJalalabadi_4.32mb_3m08s_192kbps
16. Mujhe Dekho Hasrat ki Tasveer Hoon Main_Baaz 1953_Talat Mehmood_OPNayyar_Majrooh
17. RaatonKiNeendChheenLi_Suraiya_Shokhiyan1951_JamalSen_NarendraSharma8.2mb5m58s_192kbps
nandi
18Jhoom JhoomKeDoDiwane_MohdRafi_laxmiShankar_Mastana1954_MadanMohan_RajinderKrishan_4.75mb_3m27s_192kbps_
19. Gar Teri Nawazish Ho Jaye Talat Mahmood Film Gulbahar_1954_ Dhaniram&Khaiyyam_ShevanRizvi_3.32mb_3m20s_160kbps
20. Ek Bewafa Ko Dil Ka Sahara _Ajeeb Ladki 1952 _Talat Mehmood & Lata _Ghulam Mohammad_ShakeelBadayuni_4mb_2m54s_192kbps
21. DekhChandKiOr_Aag1948_ Shailesh Shamshad_RamGanguly_SaraswatiKumarDeepak_7.11mb_5m10s_192kbps
surhall
namskar
very good love this
dhall
Nandu
Thanks Nandi for the gems.
surhall

dhall
Harjinder
Hi Nandi
As I go through posts on HF it is nice to see my humwatan ( at least on two counts ) continue on with 'purane lekin jawan dil gaano ka silsila'.
Nice of you to continue to post songs that people like me can associate with and appreciate. 'Abhi to main jawan hoon' harkens back to two very nice melodies of the fifties and I think, was also the name of a radio Ceylon program. Harjinder
nandi
QUOTE(Harjinder @ Jan 4 2013, 10:46 PM) *

Hi Nandi
As I go through posts on HF it is nice to see my humwatan ( at least on two counts ) continue on with 'purane lekin jawan dil gaano ka silsila'.
Nice of you to continue to post songs that people like me can associate with and appreciate. 'Abhi to main jawan hoon' harkens back to two very nice melodies of the fifties and I think, was also the name of a radio Ceylon program. Harjinder

See my intro to this thread.
nandi
Thanks for the comments, Harjinder.
I hope you will use the resource I pointed to in my intro to this thread.
Continuing ATMJH
Click to view attachment
This next track is from Jagte Raho with some dialogue from the scene. This is a beautifully sung song which was not so prominent in the Radio playing. Other songs of Jagte Raho vastly overshadowed this one. What with "Jago Mohan Pyare", "Ainwe Duniya Deve Duhayi" and "Zindagi Khwab Hai" there was no room for this.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Harjinder
hi Nandi
Thanks for pointing out a new source of information on old songs. Harjinder
nandi
QUOTE(Harjinder @ Jan 5 2013, 03:19 AM) *

hi Nandi

This source has been around for 20 yrs or so. I did not have the time to collect these songs in 1 place. I am glad you are enjoying this playlist. Your PM box is full.
Harjinder
QUOTE(nandi @ Jan 6 2013, 08:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Harjinder @ Jan 5 2013, 03:19 AM) *

hi Nandi

This source has been around for 20 yrs or so. I did not have the time to collect these songs in 1 place. I am glad you are enjoying this playlist. Your PM box is full.

Hi Nandi
I have deleted about half of the messages from the inbox. It should have enough space for new messages now.Harjinder
nandi
ATMJH continued
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Note: #66 track is in 64kbps. If Admin wants I will remove this. If someone has a better recording of this track, please post it here.
HarshBhatt
Thanks for starting this thread Nandi
nandi
QUOTE(HarshBhatt @ Jan 18 2013, 10:19 AM) *

Thanks for starting this thread Nandi

Appreciate the acknowledgement
nandi
HarshBhatt
Keep it up Nandi, nice collection of songs
nandi
I could not find song # 86.The particulars are
Song: Chaand Ko Daag Laga Chand Hamaare Aaja
Aaj Ankhon Ka Harek Ashq Pukaare Aaja ...

Film: Hamaara Watan (1956)
Music: Hemant Kumar
Lyrics: Raja Mehandi Ali Khan
Singer: Lata Mangeshkar
If any one has this please post it here.
Here are the next few songs
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
taiyab53
QUOTE(nandi @ Feb 3 2013, 07:31 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

the request is here
enjoy
taiyab56-hamara watan-chand ko daag laga chand-lata-hemant kumar-RMAK-2.37 mins-128 br
nandi
QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Feb 4 2013, 12:34 AM) *

QUOTE(nandi @ Feb 3 2013, 07:31 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

the request is here
enjoy
taiyab56-hamara watan-chand ko daag laga chand-lata-hemant kumar-RMAK-2.37 mins-128 br

Thanks Taiyab. I knew I could rely on you and other HF mebers to help complete this.

nandi
ATMJH continued
Click to view attachment
I have seen some credits where the Lyrics have been ascribed to Nisar Bazmi. Which is correct?

Click to view attachment

nandi
ATMJH continued
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
nandi
ATMJH continued
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
nandi
ATMJH continued
I could not find this song. Please help and post it if you have this song.
Song: Chaand Ne Kuchh Kaha, Taarno Ne Kuchh Suna
Baat Hi Baat Me, Jaane Kya Ho Gaya

Film: Daka (1959)
Music: Chitragupta
Lyrics: Prem Dhawan
Singer: Hemant Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.