Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Magical Geeta-sachinda Combo
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Sachin Dev Burman
mahesh
dear friends,
i will be uploading some rare gems from the geeta-sachinda team in this thread.
the first uploads are from the film do bhai[1947].it was the first big sucess for both geeta and s d burman.the song''mera sunder sapna beet gaya'' was the biggest hit of the year 1947.that number along with'' yaad karoge'' is easily available and so i won't be uploading it.i am uploading two solo of geeta from this film'' humein chod piya kis des gaye'' and ''mere piya to base pardes'' with this post.two of her duets with g m durrani and k s ragi will be uploaded next.
i am thankful to mahesh,unniji,priya and mohd bhai for their valuable suggestions and tips.mohd bhai thanks for wavepad.
regards,
mahesh
mahesh
dear friends,
here are two more songs from do bhai.''aaj preet ka nata''is a geeta-g m durrani duet while ''yaad rakhna'' is geeta-k s ragi duet.
the sound quality of ''yaad rakhna'' is quite bad and it would be nice if somebody can improve the quality and re-post it.
regards,
mahesh
mahesh
dear friends,
here is a geeta solo from mashal[1950]''kitni sach hai yeh baat re''.the lyrics were by pradeep.
the lyricist of do bhai songs was raja mehndi ali khan which i forgot to mention.
happy listening.
regards,
mahesh
mohd2004
Thanks a lot Mahesh Bhai for these rare gems of Gita Dutt.

Mohd.
deep750
bahut bahut dhanyawad Mahesh-ji...if anyone are interested, I have the complete album Baazi by SDB from 1951...
mahesh
hello friends,
here is another rare gem from the team-
film-pyar,
year-1950,
lyrics-rajendra krishan,
actress-nargis.

happy listening,
mahesh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.