Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Should Not Be Singing This One
Hamara Forums > Music > Hamari Sangeet Mehfil
waqas
No critisicm on this one.
I just sung it for the heck of it.
i love this song.
yeah I know I suck. Don't have to tell me.
Click to view attachment
YaarMere
Lol... ur cool dude. thumbs-up.gif
AzgarKhan
Nice try Waqas Bhai, the middle part is good smile1.gif
Chitralekha
Heyyy thats pretty darn good. keep up the good work!!
waqas
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Apr 11 2005, 04:15 AM)
Nice try Waqas Bhai, the middle part is good smile1.gif

Khan sahib. I asked u how to record over the music with the vocal remover, but u made fun of me.
What I meant to ask was once I have the vocal remover, how do I record over the song and save it. becuase winamp has no save or record option.
So how do you do it, do you record on a cassete and then back to the computer or u have some software.
Bye
Thank for the compliment
AzgarKhan
Waqas Bhai, no one makes fun of each other here, I was just pulling your leg, meant no offence. The very question you imposed in that thread was wrong, and the topic of 'How to record your voice with music' was discussed plenty of times on HF in Computing and Technology section. If you still need my help you are welcome to PM me.
waqas
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Apr 11 2005, 02:23 PM)
Waqas Bhai, no one makes fun of each other here, I was just pulling your leg, meant no offence. The very question you imposed in that thread was wrong, and the topic of 'How to record your voice with music' was discussed plenty of times on HF in Computing and Technology section. If you still need my help you are welcome to PM me.

Shukirya khan sahib
computing or technology main check kerta hoon.
main darasal new hoon. rolleyes.gif
ok
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.