Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old Riddle
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
catch22
"Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."
masoomkamal
I know this gimmick......... Kaho to bata doon........ Also can give you the link.
preet
Every one does?? wink2.gif tongue.gif
masoomkamal
QUOTE(preety @ Apr 5 2005, 08:57 PM)
Every one does?? wink2.gif  tongue.gif

KOI SHAK ???
Khushboo
QUOTE(catch22 @ Apr 4 2005, 06:34 PM)
"Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

the third wrd is LANGUAGE

There are only three words in the English language

Get it.... Three words..... THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Last word language.

Language is definitely something wht we use everyday. wave1.gif
preet
its Every...
NINA
QUOTE(catch22 @ Apr 4 2005, 07:34 PM)

The third word ...hm...
could be
"words" - as in the first sentence
"hungry" - in the second sentence
"only" - in the third sentence
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
he..he..he.. rollf.gif
catch22
QUOTE(Khushboo @ Apr 5 2005, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE(catch22 @ Apr 4 2005, 06:34 PM)

the third wrd is LANGUAGE

There are only three words in the English language

Get it.... Three words..... THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Last word language.

Language is definitely something wht we use everyday. wave1.gif

Khushboo, you are absolutely right clap1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.