Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Kaifiyat

, Kaifi Azmi - The Poet Extraordinaire

17 Pages V « < 16 17  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaifiyat, Kaifi Azmi - The Poet Extraordinaire
swarapriya
post Jul 6 2012, 03:13 AM
Post #244

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

Dak Ghar (1966)

Children's Film Society produced this one hour drama based on Rabindranath Tagore's short story "Dak Ghar". It tells the story of a day in the life of an ailing boy from the time he wakes up to the time he goes back into deep sleep by the night time. The one-hour drama the way it was shot is like series of beautiful paintings. To complement this Madan Mohanji composed beautiful music, songs as well as the background. Kaifi Azmi Saab wrote dialogues and the lyrics for the songs.

I am posting these songs from a DVD I just stumbled in to, thanks a million to a friend of mine. The tracks are a bit noisy but still they are not that bad. I wasn't sure of some of the singers' names. If you can identify, please kindly share.

Here is the melodious music from this beautiful album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
surhall
post Jul 6 2012, 09:44 PM
Post #245

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 86

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 6 2012, 03:13 AM) *

Dak Ghar (1966)

Children's Film Society produced this one hour drama based on Rabindranath Tagore's short story "Dak Ghar". It tells the story of a day in the life of an ailing boy from the time he wakes up to the time he goes back into deep sleep by the night time. The one-hour drama the way it was shot is like series of beautiful paintings. To complement this Madan Mohanji composed beautiful music, songs as well as the background. Kaifi Azmi Saab wrote dialogues and the lyrics for the songs.

I am posting these songs from a DVD I just stumbled in to, thanks a million to a friend of mine. The tracks are a bit noisy but still they are not that bad. I wasn't sure of some of the singers' names. If you can identify, please kindly share.

Here is the melodious music from this beautiful album...

namskar

very good i have before 3 song , now get all
+Quote Post
Viraj Padhye
post Jul 6 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #246

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 153576

Great upload SP:). Thanks.

Viraj
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 7 2012, 02:02 AM
Post #247

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(surhall @ Jul 6 2012, 09:14 AM) *

Dak Ghar (1966)

namskar

very good i have before 3 song , now get all

You're very welcome Surhallji. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 7 2012, 02:03 AM
Post #248

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Jul 6 2012, 09:33 AM) *

Great upload SP:). Thanks.

Viraj

You're very welcome Viraj. Cheers. -S

+Quote Post
Achyntu
post Jul 19 2012, 01:52 AM
Post #249

Group Icon

Member No.: 235655

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Nov 22 2010, 02:26 PM) *

Ek Ke Baad Ek (1960)

This movie was based on the family planning theme. It won the Maharashtra State Government Award for promoting the Plan. In spite the seriousness of the theme and a good musical score by ever so dependable Burmanda, movie was not a success.

Geetaji had a couple of beautiful duets in this movie. Her duet with Rafi Saab, a real beauty, reminds me of the great song from"Pyaasa (1957)", "Hum Aap Ki Aankhon Mein". But that was penned by Sahir Saab.

I am uploading all of the songs from this album in back-to-back two posts. The first post has all the songs from the film. The second post contains a few of the extended versions.

Here is the first set...

Request to re-upload this wonderful album. Thank you!

Bekasi ka parcham le khada hoon main akela,
Isiliye ke majrooh aur koi nahi jahaan mein.
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 19 2012, 04:09 AM
Post #250

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Achyntu @ Jul 18 2012, 01:22 PM) *

Ek Ke Baad Ek (1960)

This movie was based on the family planning theme. It won the Maharashtra State Government Award for promoting the Plan. In spite the seriousness of the theme and a good musical score by ever so dependable Burmanda, movie was not a success.

Geetaji had a couple of beautiful duets in this movie. Her duet with Rafi Saab, a real beauty, reminds me of the great song from"Pyaasa (1957)", "Hum Aap Ki Aankhon Mein". But that was penned by Sahir Saab.

I am uploading all of the songs from this album in back-to-back two posts. The first post has all the songs from the film. The second post contains a few of the extended versions.

Here is the first set...

I will upload these songs in the "Three of a Kind" thread in a couple of days. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
Achyntu
post Jul 19 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #251

Group Icon

Member No.: 235655

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 19 2012, 04:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Achyntu @ Jul 18 2012, 01:22 PM) *

Ek Ke Baad Ek (1960)

Here is the first set...

I will upload these songs in the "Three of a Kind" thread in a couple of days. Cheers. -S

Thank you. I will look out for your post. smile1.gif

Bekasi ka parcham le khada hoon main akela,
Isiliye ke majrooh aur koi nahi jahaan mein.
+Quote Post
krishankant92
post May 12 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #252

Group Icon

Member No.: 235658

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 12 2011, 05:05 AM) *

Shankar Hussain (1977)

Here is another great album from Khayyam Saab. There are several beautiful songs in this film. Lataji's both solos are just outstanding. But the standout song from the album is Rafi Saab's probably the most melodious romantic songs ever, written beautifully by Kamal Amrohi Saab, "Kahin Ek Masoom Nazuk Si Ladki". This is one great rendition. You feel like kissing the supremely sweet voice of Rafi Saab. Just love it...

I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. The first post contains all the songs from an original soundtrack album. The second post contains rest of the songs and several extended version songs. These were contributed by the members of this Forum. Thank you. But please be warned that the quality of some of these songs is very poor. I am including them here for completeness sake.

Here are the songs in the first post...

swarapriya ji...please uplaod the song "kahin ek masoom nazuk si ladki"
thanks
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post May 13 2013, 03:02 AM
Post #253

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(krishankant92 @ May 12 2013, 08:25 AM) *

Shankar Hussain (1977)

Here is another great album from Khayyam Saab. There are several beautiful songs in this film. Lataji's both solos are just outstanding. But the standout song from the album is Rafi Saab's probably the most melodious romantic songs ever, written beautifully by Kamal Amrohi Saab, "Kahin Ek Masoom Nazuk Si Ladki". This is one great rendition. You feel like kissing the supremely sweet voice of Rafi Saab. Just love it...

I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. The first post contains all the songs from an original soundtrack album. The second post contains rest of the songs and several extended version songs. These were contributed by the members of this Forum. Thank you. But please be warned that the quality of some of these songs is very poor. I am including them here for completeness sake.

thanks

Krishankantji,

This is one of my all time favorites of Rafi Saab. I love this song for its richness of poetry, melody of composition, and above all the way Rafi Saab breathes life into it with his voice full of unending mellifluousness.

Here is the song you've requested (parts 1 &2 and longer version)...

Cheers,
S

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
krishankant92
post May 15 2013, 03:38 PM
Post #254

Group Icon

Member No.: 235658

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 13 2013, 03:02 AM) *

QUOTE(krishankant92 @ May 12 2013, 08:25 AM) *

Shankar Hussain (1977)

thanks

Krishankantji,

This is one of my all time favorites of Rafi Saab. I love this song for its richness of poetry, melody of composition, and above all the way Rafi Saab breathes life into it with his voice full of unending mellifluousness.

Here is the song you've requested (parts 1 &2 and longer version)...

Cheers,
S

this one is one of my most fav songs...thanks for uploading this song... cool.gif
+Quote Post

17 Pages V « < 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:02 PM