Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guru And Chela

, CHELA encounters GURU songs

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:
12 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guru And Chela, CHELA encounters GURU songs
OMkar
post Aug 22 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #106

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7772

Madhavi, Jab aapne 'maine kuchh khoya hai' ki baat chhedi, tab se I kept on humming this song till I hit the bed. When I woke up early in the morning, I immediately extracted the main rythm sound and tried to record my voice over it. But it was sounding very bad due to lack of equipments for mixing and all.

But then I sung the song without music using my LapTop Logitech Mic. Its not very very good, but still ok, I guess one can listen to it. So here is my fresh recording without music.

Attached Image

3.26@160 'Maine Kuchh Khoya Hai' from 'Mere Sajna'

Attached Image

Guys, as Ravi suggested few weeks ago, I also have recorded my introduction and thanks to all of you. Hoping to receive introductions from all of you.. rolleyes.gif

GUYS, please please do let me know if anyone wants external link of the song and introduction smile.gif

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mmuk2004
post Aug 22 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #107

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 907

Hi Omkar

bow.gif

Kudos to you and your enthusiam for uploading your greetings and the lovely, lovely song. You have a beautiful voice and that song sans music sounded just wonderful. It is people like you who keep the spirit of this forum going. smile.gif

Ab ye SKS ko bhi pakadna hai (and RKI ko bhi), phir mehfil jamegi... and yes will try to record a greeting too. Just that I am lazy about everything...
And btw, SKS what a super description of the song... adds to the pleasure of listening to it.

"This isn't right, this isn't even wrong."
Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958)

"There are no facts, only interpretations."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

+Quote Post
shabbirkumar786
post Aug 22 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #108

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7130

AMAZING stuff omkar bhai!

jai ho... jai ho!!!

well done & keep it up.

BASH.

Tumse milkar na jane kyon aur bhi kuch yaad aata hai...
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Aug 23 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #109

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Madhavi and Bashbhai!! thanks a lot for your kind words. GOD is so kind to give me good voice. I try my best to present it well. Hope you all would like my songs in future as well..

Friends, I would love to hear ANY type of Criticism on my songs. I dont really expect only the praises. If you dont like the song EVEN SLIGHTLY, please do mention it.. I would love to hear more from ur side..

HT, I dont know why u became speechless.. Was it becasue I sung the song so good or was it that sung so bad that you can not even say anything about it??? Arey Bol yaar!!!! smile.gif In Sanskrit they say 'MAUNAM SARVARTHA SADHANAM'. Silence can express all the meanings..

Ravibhau and eskayesdada please upload more of your songs... I am really enjoying this Mehfil.. Dubloobhai, Sunny, aap sab log kidhar ho??? Listen to my greetings to all of you, friends!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
eskayes
post Aug 23 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #110

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7092

Very well sung Omkar...mazaa aa gaya....

And listened to RKI too....wonderful Ravi...bhai yahan to sabhi dhurandhar baithey hain...

yes Omkar and Madhavi, mehfil zaroor jamegi...hum sab milkar jamayenge....just give me a few days...i have no equipment to record...will need to organise that too...

eskayes

Where there is a will, there is a way;
where there is none, there is rationalisation
+Quote Post
deewani
post Aug 28 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #111

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2053

Nice work again Omkar, you have a very nice voice, it's great to hear a fan singing his favs. Thanks for including me. Last time I sang in public I was 7 years old - I had a solo but it went all down hill from there, lol, so no public singing for me, sorry. Apologies for not having read this full thread, will catch up later..

Doston, Apna Tau Yeh Imaan Hai
Jo Bhi Jitna Saath De, Ehsaan Hai
Umr Ka Rishta Jodne Waale
Apni Nazar Mein Deewane Hai

Thanks for the memories HF. Bye Bye.
deewani is "permanently away"

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Aug 28 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #112

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(deewani @ Aug 28 2007, 08:05 AM) *
Nice work again Omkar, you have a very nice voice, it's great to hear a fan singing his favs. Thanks for including me. Last time I sang in public I was 7 years old - I had a solo but it went all down hill from there, lol, so no public singing for me, sorry. Apologies for not having read this full thread, will catch up later..

Deewani, thanks!

Dear, HF ki Mehfil Mein Kuchh Bhi Oonch Neech Nahin Hota; sabhi ekdam acche bande hain! So please do sing and upload ur voice. We will be more than happy to hear ur voice once again after ur show at age 7 smile.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Aug 29 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #113

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Hello Sanjay and everyone!!!

Finally I recorded the song 'Jane Woh Kaise Log The Jinke Pyar Ko Pyar Mila' originally sung by Hemant Kumar. This has always been my fav song of Hemant Kumar aur main hamesha is gane ko gungunata tha!! But when I decided to sing this song on Sanjay's request, I felt the depth of the song and realized how difficult it is to sing this lovely song. I have tried my best to sing as good as possible without music.

I sincerely hope all of you would like it... If NOT, I am ready to take all blame for it!!! You can keep rotten tomatoes besides you while listening to my version of this song. laugh.gif laugh.gif Aur Sanjay, pehla Tamatar Tu khayega!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Uploaded in Post # 1 here Attached Image
https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...t=0#entry407297

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Aug 29 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #114

Group Icon

Member No.: 9573

QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 12:44 PM) *

Finally I recorded the song 'Jane Woh Kaise Log The Jinke Pyar Ko Pyar Mila' originally sung by Hemant Kumar. This has always been my fav song of Hemant Kumar aur main hamesha is gane ko gungunata tha!! But when I decided to sing this song on Sanjay's request, I felt the depth of the song and realized how difficult it is to sing this lovely song. I have tried my best to sing as good as possible without music.

I sincerely hope all of you would like it... If NOT, I am ready to take all blame for it!!! You can keep rotten tomatoes besides you while listening to my version of this song. laugh.gif laugh.gif Aur Sanjay, pehla Tamatar Tu khayega!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

OMkar,
Zindagi mein bahut Tamatar khaaye hain, ek aur sahi. Khair, sunaa hai ke Tamatar bahut healthy hote hain. Anyway, as usual I am the first downloader of your HemantaDa verion, I can only say WONEDRFUL (see for more of my comments in the post). With some more practice you can become also a HemantDa's mini chela.
Sanjay
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Aug 30 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #115

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Aug 29 2007, 11:34 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 12:44 PM) *

OMkar,
Zindagi mein bahut Tamatar khaaye hain, ek aur sahi. Khair, sunaa hai ke Tamatar bahut healthy hote hain. Anyway, as usual I am the first downloader of your HemantaDa verion, I can only say WONEDRFUL (see for more of my comments in the post). With some more practice you can become also a HemantDa's mini chela.
Sanjay

Bhai mere, dont forget there is a big audience here. So there are lot of tomatoes as well. And as u must be knowing 'Atee Sarvatra Varjayet', dont eat too much tomatoes. Rather collect them make some tomato ketchup (HT ka idea) laugh.gif laugh.gif
Let me see how many tomatoes people have thrown on me in Hemantda's forum afraid.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
King Kishore
post Aug 30 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #116

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 10681

Omkar, just heard your rendition of Jaane Wo Kaise - Excellent.

Very Nice. thumbs-up.gif

-----
Aadmi Theek Se Dekh Paata Naheen, Aur Parde Pe Manzar Badal Jaata Hai,
Ek Baar Chaley Jaate Hain Jo Din-Raat, Suboh-Shaam, Wo Phir Naheen Aate, Wo Phir Naheen Aate,
Zindagi Ke Safar Mein Guzar Jaate Hain Jo Makaam, Wo Phir Naheen Aate, Wo Phir Naheen Aate...

-----
+Quote Post
HumTum
post Aug 30 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #117

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8009

Omkarbhai just heard it! ohmy.gif No tomatoes I shall use pumpkin wink.gif --- ask me why! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
manaskhatre
post Aug 30 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #118

Group Icon

Member No.: 9484

QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 05:14 PM) *

hi everyone,

i was the member of this forum since long time but now planning to play some active role here and soon planning to record a song in my own voice , I heard Omkar's song and really liked it......he is my closest of friend in UK and one of biggest fans of Amit kumar and Kishor da..........

talk to you all soon ,

Manas
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Aug 30 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #119

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(HumTum @ Aug 30 2007, 03:10 PM) *
Omkarbhai just heard it! ohmy.gif No tomatoes I shall use pumpkin wink.gif --- ask me why! biggrin.gif

Bol yaar sad.gif Sanjay, Helmet Pehen Lo!!! laugh.gif Thank GOD Sunny, u liked my song biggrin.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Sep 1 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #120

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(manaskhatre @ Aug 30 2007, 05:14 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 05:14 PM) *

hi everyone,

i was the member of this forum since long time but now planning to play some active role here and soon planning to record a song in my own voice , I heard Omkar's song and really liked it......he is my closest of friend in UK and one of biggest fans of Amit kumar and Kishor da..........

talk to you all soon ,

Manas

Manaas Yaar, abhi jaldi hi ek ganaa Ho jaay!!!! Kyon Bhailog and Behenji log ??? rolleyes.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:02 AM