Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Database Of Songs Of Geeta Ji

, ..Take a look and please help !

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Database Of Songs Of Geeta Ji, ..Take a look and please help !
parag_sankla
post Mar 11 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #46

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6005

Removed 3 duplicates and added more songs. Total is 597 now..

smile.gif

Parag

Please visit www.geetadutt.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
romesh
post Jul 13 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #47

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 58160

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 10 2008, 11:56 AM) *

Hi Musiclover77

Thanks for your inputs. The hard work of putting the list into spreadsheet and formatting was done by Vivek. Unfortunately he is not seen around.

I have removed a few duplicates and added 30 odd songs to the list. Now its 576 in total so far.

Cheers
Parag

dear parag
really a commendable job done for the music lovers. I have about 345 songs of geeta duut solo and duets. I will compare with the list prepared by you and see which songs are missing and will try to upload and add in the list. However i have filled up some missing entries in the list and a revised list is being uploaded.

thanks once again
romesh [quote=romesh date=13th july time=7.44pm]
+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Jul 13 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #48

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Dear Romesh

Thanks for taking interest in this database. As you can see, the last update was made in the month of March. A lot of songs need to be added to the Excel sheet. I believe the list will go up to 650 odd songs.

I will look forward to your post on the revised Excel sheet. I will appreciate if you can update my list and upload it in the same format as I have done.

Thanks again

Best Regards
Parag

+Quote Post
romesh
post Jul 15 2008, 06:34 AM
Post #49

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 13 2008, 11:34 PM) *

Dear Romesh

Thanks for taking interest in this database. As you can see, the last update was made in the month of March. A lot of songs need to be added to the Excel sheet. I believe the list will go up to 650 odd songs.

I will look forward to your post on the revised Excel sheet. I will appreciate if you can update my list and upload it in the same format as I have done.

Thanks again

Best Regards
Parag

hi parag

I have tried to compare the master list and the songs available with me. I have found that there are 105 songs missing (available with me but not indicated in the master list). I have not dared to touch the master list, because I wanted to add these songs in the master list but I messed up the whole thing so I am leaving this task to the original author of the master list. Hope you will not mind. Now I am attaching a list of missing songs in the XLs format. However , I will make another effort to add these songs in the master list and dupload it if succeeded. Hope I will. There are many songs in the master list which I dont have. how can i have these songs pl advise and oblidge. Do excuse me if I have offended you.

I am a amature music lover and collector of old hindi songs before 1960, so keep on searching the net as well as cd,s. from that era. I have jone hamara forum a few days back only.

with best wishes
romesh

+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Jul 15 2008, 06:58 AM
Post #50

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Hi Romesh

1) There is no question of offending me (or any one ) if you are requesting some songs. We are here to share songs, so please feel free.
2) My kind suggestion, post a list of your requests on any suitable thread (or create one of your own if you wish so). There is one existing thread for requests and uploads, you might want to have a look at it
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=50749
3) I am (and hundreds of music lovers on HF are) also an avid collector of songs of pre-60s. So welcome to the party !
4) Please remember that since you are a new member, for some time, your posts will not appear immediately. They will go through a moderation process. This restriction will be lifted after some time.
5) I would recommend this about 105 songs which you found and which are not in the list posted by me. Please modify this excel file of mine by adding these 105 songs and then post that here on HF.
6) Also it will be great if you can post the list of those 105 songs so that members can request any song(s) from that list

Cheers
Parag

+Quote Post
romesh
post Jul 15 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #51

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 15 2008, 06:58 AM) *

Hi Romesh

1) There is no question of offending me (or any one ) if you are requesting some songs. We are here to share songs, so please feel free.
2) My kind suggestion, post a list of your requests on any suitable thread (or create one of your own if you wish so). There is one existing thread for requests and uploads, you might want to have a look at it
3) I am (and hundreds of music lovers on HF are) also an avid collector of songs of pre-60s. So welcome to the party !
4) Please remember that since you are a new member, for some time, your posts will not appear immediately. They will go through a moderation process. This restriction will be lifted after some time.
5) I would recommend this about 105 songs which you found and which are not in the list posted by me. Please modify this excel file of mine by adding these 105 songs and then post that here on HF.
6) Also it will be great if you can post the list of those 105 songs so that members can request any song(s) from that list

Cheers
Parag

dear parag

thanks for responding so quickly Actually i wanted to attach the xls of the 105 songs but in spite of my best efforts i could not do it so finally i am preparing a revised xls list which will be posted after i finish the task. slowly and slowly i am learning the rules of HF

with best wishes
romesh
+Quote Post
romesh
post Jul 15 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #52

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(romesh @ Jul 15 2008, 11:32 AM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 15 2008, 06:58 AM) *

Hi Romesh

Cheers
Parag

dear parag

thanks for responding so quickly Actually i wanted to attach the xls of the 105 songs but in spite of my best efforts i could not do it so finally i am preparing a revised xls list which will be posted after i finish the task. slowly and slowly i am learning the rules of HF

with best wishes
romesh

dear parag
so finally i have prepared a revised master list in the format suggested by u but i am not able to to attach it with the message i do not why pl guide

with best wishes
romesh
+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Jul 15 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #53

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Romesh, try to make a zip file of that Excel sheet and try to attach. Otherwise, you can email it to me at paragsankla@gmail.com

I will upload it on your behalf

Cheers
Parag

+Quote Post
romesh
post Jul 15 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #54

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 15 2008, 11:56 AM) *

Romesh, try to make a zip file of that Excel sheet and try to attach. Otherwise, you can email it to me at paragsankla@gmail.com

I will upload it on your behalf

Cheers
Parag

dear parag

thanks for the quick reply. Now i have been able to attach the list one is complete list and another is the list of additional songs which i have added in the earlier list

with best wishes
romesh[quote=romesh date=17th july time=1.25pm] [quote=romesh date=17th july time=1.24pm]
+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Jul 15 2008, 07:29 PM
Post #55

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Hi Romesh

I have compared the list of 105 songs you have uploaded. Many of the songs you mentioned are indeed missing from my list. However
1) A few songs are not sung by Geeta ji
2) Some songs are present in my list with slight different wordings

These add up to about 28 songs.

I have put my comments in the column E of your file. I kindly request you to check and compare this file with the master list. Once you confirm that my findings are correct, then I will merge the remaining songs from your list into my list.

I will also request you to post a list of your requests (songs from my list which are not in your collection).
I will try and upload them on external server like Rapidshare, so that your ratio will not be impacted.

Cheers
Parag

+Quote Post
romesh
post Jul 17 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #56

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 15 2008, 07:29 PM) *

Hi Romesh

I have compared the list of 105 songs you have uploaded. Many of the songs you mentioned are indeed missing from my list. However
1) A few songs are not sung by Geeta ji
2) Some songs are present in my list with slight different wordings

These add up to about 28 songs.

I have put my comments in the column E of your file. I kindly request you to check and compare this file with the master list. Once you confirm that my findings are correct, then I will merge the remaining songs from your list into my list.

I will also request you to post a list of your requests (songs from my list which are not in your collection).
I will try and upload them on external server like Rapidshare, so that your ratio will not be impacted.

Cheers
Parag

dear parag
thanks for your valuable suggestions. I have corrected the wrong tags attached to songs as pointed out by you. As regards the other songs which are present in your list with slight different wordings it is very difficult to comment without listening to the song. But this is not a big issue you can merge the list persuming your findings as final. i will send you a list of songs which i dont have in my library for providing these at your leisure time.I derive pleasure when I share my songs library with other like minded persons. In case any song is required from my side pl do let me know. it will be my pleasure to upload them. My main interest is lata ji songs from 1940-60. However, songs of other singers are also welcome from that era.

with best wishes
romesh

+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Jul 17 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #57

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(romesh @ Jul 17 2008, 10:21 AM) *

dear parag
thanks for your valuable suggestions. I have corrected the wrong tags attached to songs as pointed out by you. As regards the other songs which are present in your list with slight different wordings it is very difficult to comment without listening to the song. But this is not a big issue you can merge the list persuming your findings as final. i will send you a list of songs which i dont have in my library for providing these at your leisure time.I derive pleasure when I share my songs library with other like minded persons. In case any song is required from my side pl do let me know. it will be my pleasure to upload them. My main interest is lata ji songs from 1940-60. However, songs of other singers are also welcome from that era.

with best wishes
romesh

Dear Romesh

Thanks a lot. I will merge the 77 songs from your list into my list and then publish the list here on this thread. That should take the song count to about 675 plus.
Also a lot of rare songs have been recently shared by generous members of HF which can be added to this list.

I will be looking forward to your post with the list of songs which are not in your collection. As I said earlier, I will post them on Rapidshare (or any other file sharing site of your choice, if any).

Thanks for motivating me to continue the work on this database of songs of Geeta ji. As you can see, I am relatively new to HF and do not have access to old rare songs except the ones I get from HF. There are many other senior members on this board who have much bigger and wider collection of songs than me. I am just trying to do my little bit from my side as tribute to my beloved singer Geeta ji.

Best Regards
Parag

This post has been edited by parag_sankla: Jul 17 2008, 11:29 PM

+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Aug 8 2008, 08:51 PM
Post #58

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Dear Romesh,

Sorry for the late reply on this. I have checked your file and found that some really rare songs are in your collection. I am kindly requesting you to share these songs at your convenience :

Bansuriya (1949) jiya mora taras gaya - Geeta Dutt
Bansuriya (1949) tere samne aansoo -Geeta Dutt
Bindiya (1960) khawab mein kahan miloge - Geeta Dutt ,Rafi
Biwi (1956) birah ki raat mose - Geeta Dutt
Ek Saal (1957) ulajh gaye do naina - Geeta Dutt, Hemant
Captain Kishore (1957) aankh milake mera dil chura ke - Geeta Dutt
Gumashta (1951) mere dil ki duniya mein - Geeta Dutt
Kasam (1947) aye dil bata kis ko karoon pyar - Geeta Dutt
Kasam (1947) daman se woh chhudakar chale gaye - Geeta Dutt
Kasam (1947) sun ja koi geet - Geeta Dutt
Kasam (1947) woh jisko mita baithe hain - Geeta Dutt
Kasam (1947) ya rab hamari aah mein - Geeta Dutt
Khamosh Sipahi (1950) keh do keh do kali badli - Geeta Dutt , Surinder Kaur
Khamosh Sipahi (1950) ab kisko sunayen gham ke fasane - Geeta Dutt , Rafi
Ladki (1953) chheen le khushiyan meri - Geeta Dutt
maa (1952) mein na boloon gi aaj - Geeta Dutt
Maa Beta (19??) aji meine kaha tumse - Geeta Dutt
Mahapooja (1954) kahe ko bisara satnam -Geeta Dutt,Talat
Paras (1949) man dole nadi kinare -Geeta Duttt , Rafi
Pyar Ki Baaten (1950) mast chandni jhoom rahi hai -Geeta Dutt , Mukesh
Rajmukut (19??) panghat pe na jaiyo - Geeta Dutt, Lata ,Saathi
Sangam (1954) tera bachpan ek kahani - Geeta Dutt,Talat
Sawan Bhadon (1949) do dil jis ke paas - Geeta Dutt
Sawan Bhadon (1949) taare gin gin ke - Geeta Dutt
Shagufa (1953) kaise khel mohabbat ne khele - Geeta Dutt, Sunder
Stage (1951) aaj mere yeh - Geeta Dutt
Surajmukhi (1950) karen kya bata - Geeta Dutt
Zalzala (1952) pawan chale zor - Geeta Dutt

I will incorporate the songs missing in my list and post the revised list over the weekend.

Thanks in advance and warmest Regards
Parag

This post has been edited by parag_sankla: Aug 8 2008, 08:59 PM

+Quote Post
Exon
post Aug 8 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #59

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 49544

Parag,

I have a few from this list; among them, a few could still be available in the forum.

Bansuriya 1949 jiya mora taras gaya Geeta Dutt
Bansuriya 1949 tere samne aansoo Geeta Dutt

Bindiya 1960 khawab mein kahan miloge Geeta Dutt ,Rafi
Biwi 1956 birah ki raat mose Geeta Dutt ( I have Asha Bhosle? version (3:09min))
Ek Saal 1957 ulajh gaye do naina Geeta Dutt, Hemant (I have Hemant Kumar Lata version)
Captain Kishore 1957 aankh milake mera dil chura ke Geeta Dutt
Gumashta 1951 mere dil ki duniya mein Geeta Dutt
Kasam 1947 aye dil bata kis ko karoon pyar Geeta Dutt
Kasam 1947 daman se woh chhudakar chale gaye Geeta Dutt
Kasam 1947 sun ja koi geet Geeta Dutt
Kasam 1947 woh jisko mita baithe hain Geeta Dutt
Kasam 1947 ya rab hamari aah mein Geeta Dutt
(Kasam song are low bit rate)
Khamosh Sipahi 1950 keh do keh do kali badli Geeta Dutt , Surinder Kaur
Khamosh Sipahi 1950 ab kisko sunayen gham ke fasane Geeta Duttt , Rafi
Ladki 1953 woh bhi tukraake chale ..., chheen le khushiyan meri Geeta Dutt
maa 1952 mein na boloon gi aaj Geeta Dutt
Maa Beta 19?? aji meine kaha tumse Geeta Dutt [I have Lata Mukesh duet]
Mahapooja 1954 kahe ko bisara satnam Geeta Dutt,Talat [I have Talat solo]
Paras 1949 man dole nadi kinare Geeta Duttt , Rafi [don't know the female singer; 3:01min]
Pyar Ki Baaten 1950 mast chandni jhoom rahi hai Geeta Dutt , Mukesh
Rajmukut 19?? panghat pe na jaiyo Geeta Dutt, Lata ,Saathi
Sangam 1954 tera bachpan ek kahani Geeta Dutt,Talat
Sawan Bhadon 1949 do dil jis ke paas Geeta Dutt
Sawan Bhadon 1949 taare gin gin ke Geeta Dutt
Shagufa 1953 kaise khel mohabbat ne khele Geeta Dutt, Sunder
Stage 1951 aaj mere yeh Geeta Dutt
Surajmukhi 1950 karen kya bata Geeta Dutt
Zalzala 1952 pawan chale zor Geeta Dutt -( I have Pankaj Malik version)

Exon

This post has been edited by Exon: Aug 9 2008, 01:53 AM
+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Aug 15 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #60

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Hi Exon,

Sorry for the late reply. Please share the following songs at your convenience

Bansuriya 1949 jiya mora taras gaya Geeta Dutt
Bansuriya 1949 tere samne aansoo Geeta Dutt
Ladki 1953 woh bhi tukraake chale ..., chheen le khushiyan meri Geeta Dutt
maa 1952 mein na boloon gi aaj Geeta Dutt
Pyar Ki Baaten 1950 mast chandni jhoom rahi hai Geeta Dutt , Mukesh
Sawan Bhadon 1949 do dil jis ke paas Geeta Dutt

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag

+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 09:47 AM