Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hf Upgrade Succeessfull

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Hf Upgrade Succeessfull
cYb0rG
post Sep 13 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello Friends,

IPB has released more superior version of the forum software. To be inline with all the security and other bugs, this forum will be upgraded to the latest release 2.1.0.

The upgrade is scheduled this Sunday - 18th September 2005. During this period no one will be able to access the forum. After the upgrade, there might be few issues which needs to be addressed.

I hope you all would catch up with the new functionality and usability in no time.

Regards,
Admin

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 18 2005, 09:15 AM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Within the next 30 minutes, HF would be down for upgrade. No one will be able to access during this period. It should be backup within the next 5 to 6 hours.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 18 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

Updation Successful!!

The HF Board has been successfully updated to the latest release of Invision Power Board 2.1.0.

To use rich text editor for posting and replies, please go to: http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=04 and select Rich Text Editor from the Posting Settings (last option below).

Since the architecture of the board is slightly modified, the attachment listing and the donate page will not work untill these are recoded keeping the new architecture of this board. Will work on this soon.

If you have any questions or doubts feel free to open a topic in chit-o-chat forum.

smile1.gif

Regards,
Admin

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:36 PM