Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pakistan Beaty India In A Cliff Hanger
Hamara Forums > General > Sports
ryanbrowne
at mohali the match ended in a dull draw after pakistan showed some resistance with the bat especially the lower order, but in kolkata it was all india, bangalore saw a spirited pakistan team under the supervision of thier coach bob woolmer script an emphatic win over india to draw level the series.
catch22
Negative & Pathetic display by India against a weak Pakistani team. A match that India could have easily won. India has scored 400 odd runs in the last innings on quite a few occasions, hence it was not beyond it's reach in this match too. Sehwag & Dravid the two who mattered most were unfortunate this time round. Tendulkar again reached a landmark, but did not do much for the team after that, as usual. Ganguly may have played his last test innings & failed. It is time he hangs up his gloves.
I was surprised when Inzamam declared the innings at that stage, the match could have gone the other way. Luck favours the brave & Inzamam had nothing to lose as even a draw in this match would have given India the series. The better side won on this day. The absence of Shoib Akhtar did not matter at all, Inzamam did the right thing in keeping him out. No one player is bigger than the team itself, especially a loud mouth like Shoib. Good riddance.

Now, on to the one-day series. I presume India has the upper hand.
unni
Spineless display by the vaunted Indian batting line-up! Couldn't bat through two sessions with nine wickets in hand! All credit to the "underdogs" who came roaring back.

Pakistan now have the psychological edge for the One-Day series.
Anil4
Anil Kumble stood tall. All credit to Inzy and his team and I think it should be bye bye Gangs!

Anil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.