Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rafi-saab & Salil-babu
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Salil Chowdhury
archimoz
Some not so common songs of Rafi-saab.

A masti-bhara duet from 'Jhoola' (1962). Lyrics by Rajinder Krishan. Rafi-saab's voice is full of fun in this song.

Another masti-bhara song from Maya. I like this song as much as his other great 'jungul mein mor nacha....' from Madhumati.

A very short & incomplete song from Jhoola. It can be safely said that Rafi-saab's voice sounds so honey-coated that the song, if completed would have safely gained immortality.

Two very rare songs from a movie called 'Netaji Subhashchandra Bose' (1966). Lyrics by Kavi Pradeep. In the song 'dushmano.....' Rafi-saab is accompanied by Hemant Kumar in the background. The other song 'ab jung shuru' has been recorded a bit slower than normal (apologies) but I'm uploading them for the rarity-aspect.

Hope you like the songs.

Regards-Archie.
unni
I've adjusted the speed of the recording:

Click to view attachment
zippoo
Archimoz Ji,

Salil da ke baarey mein kuchh kehne ki meri aukaat nahin hai. Unkey gaane sun kar magn ho jaata hoon aur pata nahin kyun, kabhi kabhi aankhon mein aansoo aa jaate hain.

Khair, yeh leejiye.
unni
Click to view attachment
hits
QUOTE(zippoo @ Mar 24 2005, 11:10 AM)
Archimoz Ji,

Salil da ke baarey mein kuchh kehne ki meri aukaat nahin hai. Unkey gaane sun kar magn ho jaata hoon aur pata nahin kyun, kabhi kabhi aankhon mein aansoo aa jaate hain.

Khair, yeh leejiye.
Dil_Tadhhpe_Tadhhpaaye.zip ( 5.1mb )

From the tags -

Dil Tadpe Tadpaye - Rafi - Poonam Ki Raat - 1964 - Manoj Kumar
hits
QUOTE(unni @ Mar 24 2005, 10:59 AM)
I've adjusted the speed of the recording:

Click to view attachment

Nice. That's "Ab Jung Shuru Kal Se" Unni.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.