Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fifty Fifty Songs
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
sholay
does anyone have the song pyar ka wada 50 50 from the movie fifty fity (kishore- asha - laxmikant pyarelal) ...am also looking for the asha amit song chhor maza haath mala pine de.

thx
ravikumarofindia
I have uploaded the Fifty Fifty song in the thread

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=8377
sr4579
two more #s from 50-50....

Year : 1981
Actors : Rajesh khanna, Ranjeet, Tina Munim
Producer : Shomu Mukherjee
Director : Shomu Mukherjee
Actors : Rajesh khanna, Tina Munim
Music Director : Laxmikant Pyarelal
Lyrics : Anand Bakshi

Weren't requested...but I thought it will be nice for bangduos to have all the KK #s from this KAKA fillum....
sr4579
Bangduos...what do you think of the quality of these 2 numbers? These are not CD-Rips, but I digitally remastered from some cassette a while back. BJ Saab, any chance you might the ACD? Jayant, Nimmi-ji? I just love these songs from 50-50...any help U/Ling CD-rips would be very much appreciated....
bow.gif
sholay
there's another song : amit kumar /asha though - maybe i should request it in a different forum : chhor do maza haath mala pine de

QUOTE(rhine2 @ Mar 24 2005, 11:23 AM)
Bangduos...what do you think of the quality of these 2 numbers? These are not CD-Rips, but I digitally remastered from some cassette a while back. BJ Saab, any chance you might the ACD? Jayant, Nimmi-ji? I just love these songs from 50-50...any help U/Ling CD-rips would be very much appreciated....
bow.gif

rom
Rhine, to be very honest, the quality of the rips isn't great. sad1.gif Thanks for the effort, though. wink2.gif
sr4579
As I said, these were ripped a while back from some old tapes. It's hard to do anything better. But I never claimed me being a pro at this. See my comment...still looking for CD-ripped versions from BJ, Jayant, Dharmaan Saab, or Superman Bobby ...how about U Rom babu....hai kya CD is fillum ka?
smile1.gif
rom
Yaar Rhine, I commented only because you specifically asked for comments. sad1.gif Please don't think it's criticism.
Yes, I did read your post, and did read that the were not CD rips. No, I don't have the CD of the movie. I'll try to get it, though.
sr4579
Nahi babu...koi gila nahi...no offense taken from my end. Criticism is healthy...and yes I appreciate it very much. bow.gif Will wait for CDQ of these numbers....
Jai Ho!
edward_236
Hey Rhine,

The quality of the rips was not bad - at least something is better than nothing. I loved the song - Jaane Do Mujhe Yaaron. Great senti song.

The Amit Kumar-Asha duet was called Sod Mazha Haath Mujhe Peene De. I have a bad quality version.

Regards,

Ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.