Full Version: It Was On July 31 That India Lost Rafi Ji
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
surhall
sangeet ka safar

It was on July 31 that India lost Rafi ji

2011 -1-RAFI - Ho Aaya Duron Chal Ke .128/44 kbs 5 08

dhaall
venkat
Na Fankaar Tujhsa Tere Baad (Ya Tere Pehle) Aaya, Mohammed Rafi Tu Bahut Yaad Aaya!!!!!

Haan Saab, Bilkul!!! Aap Ko Aap Ke Baad Zamana Badi Betaabi Se Dhoond Rahi Hai!!!!!

Rafi Saheb, Aap Hardam Chamakte Hi Rahenge, Jab Tab Chand Sitare Chamkenge!!!!

Venkat
surhall
hi
thanks

this link http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndtv-spec...rom=home-Movies

On his death anniversary, let's take a trip down memory lane with the inimitable Rafi Saab

dhall
Ashfaque Hussain
My worst day of life when I heard from radio cylone at around 7.30 in the morning that Mohammed Rafi is no more......I was in 9th standard and was not even able to understand music..but felt very bad hearing the news....

May Allah Subhanahu Taa'la place in him Jannat.....Aamin....
shashankchickermane72
Today it is sad day in the film industry, 31 years ago a great playback singer suddenly expired without knowing anything and entire world was shocked and numbed. yes it humble personality mohd rafi. it is this song "dil ka suna saaj, jamana doondega".
surhall
sangeet ka safar

Ek woh bhi hain jinko muraden mili ek main hoon ke 128/44 kbs 3.44

dhall
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(surhall @ Jul 31 2011, 04:33 PM) *

sangeet ka safar

Ek woh bhi hain jinko muraden mili ek main hoon ke 128/44 kbs 3.44

dhall

This one is from Ek masmoom (1969) - N Dutta - Farid Tonki

Viraj
surhall

thanks

dhall
orbitor13

remembering rafisaab on this very sad day

sad.gif
simplefable
For someone like me, who never felt that Rafi Sahib has left this world, these words aptly explain how i feel on this day, and every day.......as long as i live.

Click to view attachment

He is Gone...
You can shed tears that he is gone,
Or you can smile because he lived,
You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back,
Or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see him
Or you can be full of the love that you shared,
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember him and only that he is gone
Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on,
You can cry and close your mind be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

DAVID HARKINS
myawan
He was a very humble, down to earth person even when he was at his top of singing career. Greatest singer he was, no doubt about it but a great human being as well. The people like him are scarcely seen and very rarely found in today's world. Rest aside the reverberations of his songs that pass through our daily lives, I think it would be impossible to erase the impacts of his personality which have been etched in the minds of those who have met him or even lived in his age.
surhall

SANGGET KA SAFAR

1950 MAGROOR [1950] TOOT GAYA HAYE SAAZ-E-MOHABAT M.RAFI _ RAJKUMARI & S.BEGUM -- SAJJAD _ B.C.RANI...
128/44 KBS 3.28

DHALL
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(surhall @ Aug 1 2011, 06:29 AM) *

SANGGET KA SAFAR

1950 MAGROOR [1950] TOOT GAYA HAYE SAAZ-E-MOHABAT M.RAFI _ RAJKUMARI & S.BEGUM -- SAJJAD _ B.C.RANI...
128/44 KBS 3.28

DHALL

Thanks for all the songs Dhall ji.

Viraj
surhall
SANGEET KA SAFAR

Pandit Husnalal rehearsing a tune with Muhammad Rafi

DO not POST PICTURE ANY OTHER OR OWN SITE OR FORUMS

DHALL
gop
Every July 31 is a sad day in the life of all music lovers. Once again we can renew the memories of Rafi Saheb. His song will remain forever. His voice will haunted the music lovers.

gop
Sharmila-Sweet
There can never be a singer like Rafi: Lata Mangeshkar
Published: Sunday, Jul 31, 2011, 22:50 IST
Place: New Delhi | Agency: IANS

Singing legend Lata Mangeshkar remembers late singer Mohammed Rafi on his 31st death anniversary and says there can never be a singer like him again. Both of them sang 414 duets together.

"Today's the 31st death anniversary of Rafi sahab. He was an honest and a lovely human being. My family and Rafi sahab shared a great relationship together. It's my honour that I got an opportunity to sing maximum number of songs with him," Lata posted on her Twitter page.

"We have worked in almost 315 films and have sung 414 duets together. We can never have such a great singer again," she added.

They have given evergreen hit songs like 'Bekhudi mein sanam', 'Haye re haye', 'Chhup gaye saare nazare' among others.

Rafi lent his voice for almost all the leading actors such as Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand, Rajendra Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Shammi Kapoor and Rajesh Khanna.

The singer died of a heart attack in Mumbai July 31, 1981, at the age of 56.

HumTum
I spent the evening at Yavanika auditorium - Shraddanjali to Rafi sahab. A very well organized programme for Rafi sahab death anniv.

I could only close my eyes and think of Rafi sahab.. Miss him a lot. sad1.gif

surhall

sangeet ka safar

soon get new BOOK ON RAFI JI

this book have all songs list ( total a to z -) hindi-urdu-english, panjabi- gujraati- others

till date numbers songs list 7400 ++++

dhall
Nandu
On the occassion of Rafi Saheb's death anniversary I'm posting a video song of Mohd. Rafi.

Click to view attachment

Pyaar Kisi Ka Gaata Hoon
Non Film Song
Source: HF
MPEG video splitted using winrar
part1
Click to view attachment
Nandu
On the occassion of Rafi Saheb's death anniversary I'm posting a video song of Mohd. Rafi.

Click to view attachment

Pyaar Kisi Ka Gaata Hoon
Non Film Song
Source: HF
MPEG video splitted using winrar
part2
Click to view attachment
gop
Cannot find the attachment Rafi_Saab_Live_Video_Pyaar_Kisi_Ka_Gaata_Hai.part1 & part2 seen in the attachment list. The upload date is 4th August 2011.

gop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.