Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Exe File Is Opening...
Hamara Forums > General > Computing and Technology
sbiswas2005
I have formatted my desktop and installed Windows 7 32 bit for three times. But every time I see that no EXE file is opening after that. I cannot install any application. While double clicking the EXE file.....it is showing a DOS prompt black window and written there "Too big to fit memory". And quickly it is disappearing from the screen.

Sometimes exe files are showing "Open with" dialogue box. All the exe files are indicating a unknown file icon. unsure.gif

Can anybody give a proper solution? It is very very urgent. My configuration is as follows:

Motherboard: ASUS P5KPL AM/PS
PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz
HDD: 500 GB SATA
RAM: 2 GB
Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
Exon

Here is link to a discussion to the type of problem you describe.

Exon
sbiswas2005
QUOTE(Exon @ Jul 19 2011, 05:42 PM) *

Here is link to a discussion to the type of problem you describe.

Exon

I have tried all procedures mentioned in the link you have given....but the problem remains unsolved.

Any other solution???
Exon
QUOTE(sbiswas2005 @ Jul 20 2011, 09:30 AM) *

I have tried all procedures mentioned in the link you have given....but the problem remains unsolved.

Any other solution???

Here is one more link to try.

Sorry, I couldn't help you beyond pointing you to links found though search engines. I migrated from MS to Linux many years ago. I think, NT was the last version I used.

Exon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.