Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tikdambaazi_Adhikar_Kishore
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
p1j
Friends,

I have uploaded a fantastic song of guru from Adhikar (1954)
Tikadambaazi... Miyaan biwi razi, kya karega qaazi
MD : Avinash Vyas

E n j o y...

just another Kishore fan
Pavan Jha
mr_vampire
Its a fantastic song. The yodell is too good. Was it his first yodelling song ?

Regards
Vampy
sani_thakur
Hi,
I don't see the uploaded file? How do I download it ???

Sani.
blink.gif
Pradeep
QUOTE (p1j @ Oct 28 2003, 03:45 PM)
Friends,

I have uploaded a fantastic song of guru from Adhikar (1954)
Tikadambaazi... Miyaan biwi razi, kya karega qaazi
MD : Avinash Vyas

E n j o y...

just another Kishore fan
Pavan Jha

Mp3 format is not allowed on this board, Pavan. Zip it and attach it. To know more about this board, visit the HELP forum.
p1j
Pradeep wrote :
>Mp3 format is not allowed on this board, Pavan. Zip it and attach it. To know more >about this board, visit the HELP forum.

Pradeep,

Is MP3 not allowed by the system? or we in principle do not allow mp3 sharing on this forum.. please inform..

second.. I did went to HELP forum.. unfortunately I cant post my question for HELP.. it seems you can avail only the help that is availble to you.. not the help that you seek..

just one quick help question (I know I am misusing BBM space instead of Help forum)
What does the icons on main page "IBP" and "Play Button" indicates...

thanks

Pavan Jha
Pradeep
Dear Pavan,

Only few formats are allowed by the system currently. However, since .zip is allowed you can virtually zip any formats.

HELP answers those common questions that one might have. You can however feel free to PM me; if that is not answered already, I will list it in there. PM is private/personal message. Any of us could use this feature to exchange messages between members.

There is another forum created under General, chit-o-chat, feel free to use it if you have any general questions regarding any subject. You could use it to raise your questions too. biggrin.gif

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showforum=18
Pradeep
QUOTE (p1j @ Oct 30 2003, 09:12 PM)
What does the icons on main page "IBP" and "Play Button" indicates...

Dear Pavan,

IPB basically means the forum is lead by the board. When there are no moderators or lead to a forum, IPB takes over with inherited controls.

Play button is the opposite. Meaning, the forum has a moderator, who can decide what is to be allowed and what is not.

When Playbutton is enabled, it means you have unread forum messages. Once you go into the forum; you will see a small 'v' gif is loaded for the unread messages.
p1j
Pradeep,

Thanks a lot for the help...

will _take_some_time_to_adjust
Pavan
Pradeep
I am confident you guys will like it down few days.. biggrin.gif
Shrikant
Pavan Babu,

Yeh discusan sab thikh hai, gane ka kya hua? ha?

Regds, Shrikant sad.gif
raja
right shrikant...

i am also waiting to hear the song!!! please pavan bhaiya!! kuch ki jiye!!

raja sad.gif
Shrikant
Raja Bhai,

Maine, Pavan Babu ko edak ke jariya itilla(italla?) kar diya hai. Vo jald se jald upload karte hi honge tongue.gif

Regds, Shrikant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.