Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lucky - No Time For Love
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
Nimii
Has anyone heard the song from this movie.

There are 2 versions of it..

Remix and original.

Asha ji juz swings thru the number smile1.gif

N smile1.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 13 2005, 02:49 PM)
Has anyone heard the song from this movie.
There are 2 versions of it..
Remix and original.
Asha ji juz swings thru the number smile1.gif
N smile1.gif

Yeh ladki kis duniya mein rehti hai?????? I had started a thread on this one a long time back. blink.gif
Yes rocking number--I like the original one better. She is superb--one of the songs post 2004 that I really like. They have started showing this one on TV now.
smile1.gif
Nimii
Abbe I missed all those threads when I was dead to the forum for a month and half :E remember my system was down :E

Also did you discuss the other number with Adnan Sami from the movie Koil dil mein hai?

N ?
Priya
Well since I was the only participant in the discussion (with a witty comment from Talkzji if I remember right)......*shrug*
Looks like there was 'no time for discussion' here!!! sad1.gif
Khair tum bolo--did U like that duet with Adnan--I thought it a very avg song composition wise--Ashaji's singing is fine but doesn't make U feel that 'Asha spark' that U can in songs like Huzoor-e-ala or Lucky Lips.
Nimii
Absolutely I agree there. It sounded like the run of the mill kind.

The lucky one and page 3 indeed are catchy and very refreshing!

Talkz in AB forum wink2.gif how did that happen wink2.gif ofc u said it - she came up with a witty comment tongue.gif

N wink2.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 14 2005, 09:17 AM)
Talkz in AB forum wink2.gif how did that happen wink2.gif ofc u said it - she came up with a witty comment tongue.gif

N wink2.gif

Eh whatttt??? Shows you aren't the one frequenting the AB forum tongue.gif ... and you doubt my wit?? You may doubt my wits, but not my wit! rolleyes.gif Didn't you know? I am here, there and everywhere...!!! ph34r.gif
Nimii
Arre who is doubting thy witsy pitsy Talkz wink2.gif I was only pointing to thy appearance here wink2.gif Aap to LM forum mein jyada mashroof haina wink2.gif

N biggrin.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Mar 15 2005, 12:48 PM)
Eh whatttt??? Shows you aren't the one frequenting the AB forum  tongue.gif  ... and you doubt my wit?? You may doubt my wits, but not my wit!  rolleyes.gif

Lol love it!!!!! Quote of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Waise we agree with the first part laugh.gif ]

Didn't you know? I am here, there and everywhere...!!!  ph34r.gif

Do I hear U singing in Rafi's voice??? Talkz hoon main kahin thehrti hi nahi!!!!!!! smile1.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(priya @ Mar 15 2005, 03:15 AM)
Lol love it!!!!! Quote of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif It took me too by surprise when it emerged!

Do I hear U singing in Rafi's voice??? Talkz hoon main kahin thehrti hi nahi!!!!!!! smile1.gif

I don't know whose voice, but definitely not.... ahem!!! I shall leave it to your imagination. By the way, what does this guy ph34r.gif mean? I haven't been able to quite tell.
Priya
By the way, what does this guy  ph34r.gif mean? I haven't been able to quite tell.

Ek anadi jangli janwar badtameez aawara!!!! laugh.gif
Looks like an underworld creature to me--something dangerous--do not mess with me!!!!
Who made these smilies anyway? I have a list of at least 20 more reqd smilies!!!!
Smilie strangling smilie, smilie knocking out smilie, smilie with hatchet in hand....bahut zaroorat padti hai kuch threads mein!!! sad1.gif
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Mar 15 2005, 12:49 PM)
I have a list of at least 20 more reqd smilies!!!!
Smilie strangling smilie, smilie knocking out smilie, smilie with hatchet in hand....bahut zaroorat padti hai kuch threads mein!!! sad1.gif

Kis thread mein, ji? camera.gif camera.gif camera.gif camera.gif bye.gif bye.gif bye.gif bye.gif bye.gif
Priya
Lo abhi is thread mein zaroorat pad gayi!!!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.