Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Some Feedback
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
sr4579
There was a movie "Daulat Ke Dushman (Paanch Dushman)" released in 1973. Yoodleeyoo says there are 2 movies by this name , one released in 73 & the other in 81 and surprisingly lists the same songs, same Lyricist and same MD etc...

I saw this movie last week on Zee TV which has some shady hero and Aruna Irani in the lead role...Looked 70s to me....

jeena to hai par ae dil kahaan
jo bhee huaa hai woh pyaar mein huaa hai
jaanaa hai hamein to jahaan qaraar mile Lata
ham to hai sabke yaar hamko hai sab se pyaar

This actually increases KK song #s by 4 as these are same songs repeated twice....
Anyone here knows what's the story?
thanks!
hits
QUOTE(rhine2 @ Mar 12 2005, 05:02 PM)
There was a movie "Daulat Ke Dushman (Paanch Dushman)" released in 1973. Yoodleeyoo says there are 2 movies by this name , one released in 73 & the other in 81 and surprisingly lists the same songs, same Lyricist and same MD etc...

I saw this movie last week on Zee TV which has some shady hero and Aruna Irani in the lead role...Looked 70s to me....

This actually increases KK song #s by 4 as these are same songs repeated twice....
thanks!

Check this out -

http://www.panchamonline.com/filmsongs.asp?id=77

This might be a movie re-release or a sound track re-release, or an incomplete movie re-released later.
sr4579
QUOTE(hits @ Mar 13 2005, 05:42 AM)
QUOTE(rhine2 @ Mar 12 2005, 05:02 PM)

thanks!

Check this out -

http://www.panchamonline.com/filmsongs.asp?id=77

This might be a movie re-release or a sound track re-release, or an incomplete movie re-released later.

Hits...thx! Now the question is how re-releases with same KK # affect the total song # count....

jayant
The movie was originally 5 Dushman which was supposed 2 b released in 1973.It got released in 81 in the name of DAULAT KE DUSHMAN.
js
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.