Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Some Details
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
BABU
The phenomenal # "JAANE CHAMAN JAANE BAHAR" is from this film DULHAN. Does anyone here have more specifics of this film as to (a) Starcast (sunglasses2.gif whether there is a DVD or CD available? I know that it is a 1974 LP + Anand Bakshi combo sung by GURU, and that's all.

Also, anyone got the CDQ version of this song? I have a copy but it's not the best.

there are 4 tracks in this film, anyone knows if there are more KK #s? Here are the songs in the film....

Aayegi chiti zaroor mere naam ki, Sab dekhana...
Jane chaman jane bahar, Tu ek hai tere nam hazar...
Main dulhan teri tu dulha piya, Na chodo abhi jalata hai diy
Jai hari govind, jai gopal jai gopal, jai gopal...
edward_236
Hi Babu,

I remember the film - used to be shown on Doordarshan when we were kids. As far as I can remember the film had Jeetendra and Hema Malini.
Pradeep
In addition to edward's post, the movie stars, Dada Muni, Mehmood, Manorama, Paintal etc.,
BABU
Rings a bell...u are right Edward...I vaguely remember the B/W TV days ..we were kids watching Hema Malini standing outside singing "Ayegi Jaroor Chiththi".....while Jeetu was gone for war or something...a true "Pathos" type story...
More details on the DVD and / ACD availabilty?
Saj1974
The phenomenal # "JAANE CHAMAN JAANE BAHAR" is from this film DULHAN. Does anyone here have more specifics of this film as to (a) Starcast ( whether there is a DVD or CD available? I know that it is a 1974 LP + Anand Bakshi combo sung by GURU, and that's all.

Also, anyone got the CDQ version of this song? I have a copy but it's not the best.

there are 4 tracks in this film, anyone knows if there are more KK #s? Here are the songs in the film....

Aayegi chiti zaroor mere naam ki, Sab dekhana...
Jane chaman jane bahar, Tu ek hai tere nam hazar...
Main dulhan teri tu dulha piya, Na chodo abhi jalata hai diy
Jai hari govind, jai gopal jai gopal, jai gopal...

Babu,

I have the original audio cassette for Dulhan, I can xfer the song to MP3 format if you wish?

There are no other KK numbers in the film, the songs you have listed are the ones I have on tape.

Regs
Saj
edward_236
Yes, Babu, if I remember it right, the song Aayegi Zaroor Chitti had Hema Malini singing the song with a lost look, not aware that Jeetendra was following her at a distance. And yes, I think it was a war story where Hema's husband (don't know who) is a soldier, who dies in war.

But Ashok Kumar, her father or father-in-law, doesn't want to tell her the truth. Apparently the truth is known in the end. Tragic ending. Please sit with a couple of tissue boxes when watching the film.

As far as I know, there are no Kishore songs in this film. You might be referring to Kinara, which also had almost the same star cast.

BABU
Babu,

I have the original audio cassette for Dulhan, I can xfer the song to MP3 format if you wish?

There are no other KK numbers in the film, the songs you have listed are the ones I have on tape.

Regs
Saj

[/quote]

Saj,
I would greatly appreciate if you could rip the cassette and U/L this song for me (am sure others would love it too)....PLZ!
thanks!
Saj1974
Babu,

here is your request, hope the quality meets your needs

Jaane chaman jaane bahar - Kishore
Dulhan 1974
Laxmi Pyare
Anand bakshi

Regs
Saj
BABU
AWESOME!!!!! U rock.... bow.gif
deewani
QUOTE(BABU @ Mar 8 2005, 05:18 PM)
AWESOME!!!!! U rock.... bow.gif

Some CD info, if you stll need it:
Music India/Polygram (MIL) CDF 113 Apne Apne/Dulhan/Aangan Ki Kali
The CD had only 3 songs from the film. Aayegi Zaroor, Jane Chaman, and Main Dulhan Teri.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.