Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rishtey Mein Tumhare...
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
raj420

Kisi ke paas Shahenshah ka title gaana hain??
sr4579
Mere paas hai, LEKIN....I think the forum rule is if it is after 1987, cannot be U/L here..right Nimmii-ji? This movie is a 1988 release....if I remember right! blink.gif
Let me know....
cinemaniac2
Mere paas hai, LEKIN....I think the forum rule is if it is after 1987, cannot be U/L here..right Nimmii-ji? This movie is a 1988 release....if I remember right! 
Let me know....

I think the 1987 rule does not apply if the song is sung by KK,Rafi,Hemant,Manna,Talat,Mahendra,Mukesh.

the law was applied as most of KK songs are pre 87- and that was made as the cut off year.

however the bosses know the best.

raga_tala
QUOTE(cinemaniac2 @ Mar 5 2005, 09:04 AM)
Mere paas hai, LEKIN....I think the forum rule is if it is after 1987, cannot be U/L here..right Nimmii-ji? This movie is a 1988 release....if I remember right! 
Let me know....

I think the 1987 rule does not apply if the song is sung by KK,Rafi,Hemant,Manna,Talat,Mahendra,Mukesh.

the law was applied as most of KK songs are pre 87- and that was made as the cut off year.

I can see why the copyright worry come in, but wouldn't 1987 rule limit legends super-late releases? Rafi saab's Faisla, Surma Bhopali, and Farz Ki Jung be limited as well as Mukeshji's super super late release of Chand Grahan in 1997. Guru's 1988 releases up to his 1995 releases would be neglected also. Their last journey, their last touch up to the present would be neglected.
Jay
QUOTE(cinemaniac2 @ Mar 5 2005, 04:04 PM)
Let me know....

I agree with Cinemaniac ji. So here is ur song, cd rip from original soundtrack.

Jay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.