Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indian Idol - Bhool Naa Paaongaa (abhijeet)
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
mudit_mehta
Dear Fellow Members

Please find attached the exclusive number compiled for Indian Idol finalists Abhijeet Sawant & Amit Sana, for relative comparison.

Also, included in the clip are Anu Maliks patent shero shaayri ishtyle.... comment.. smile1.gif

According to me the voice which Abhijeet is having is truly very fresh & mature too, the best part I like about his singing is that he never tries to imitate the original singer while renditions.

I am sure he would be able to make it upto the Idol.. and we would be able to listen to many more authentic orginal nos. by Abhijeet Sawant.
At the same time I would like to say that Amit Sana is also equally good but somehow on comparison I find him a wee bit less melodious than Abhijeets voice..
Anyway may the best person win....

Enjoy the clip..

cheers.. Mudit
Nimii
ohmy.gif Mudit I feel the other way ... :|

N :|
mudit_mehta
oh..... nimmiji this means we have already cut each other votes, being in the same forum....... blab.gif

But anyway as I already told both of them are good no doubt about that, its only their styles are different and its very likely that people have disagreement.

May the best of the lot wins.. but sincerely sonu & farah were a lot conservative in praising Abhi in the last finale.. may be coz sana had all the sonu songs to offer or whatever.. wink2.gif

but I see a slight biasing of their towards sana..... but I think its okay.. likings will always play a part howsoever good judge you are..

cheers .. mudit
iqbal
Thanks Mudit,

Abhijeet really sang that well and has the potential to become a playback singer, any idea who sang this originally?
At some places he sounds like Kumar Sanu esp the start of the second stanza.

Watch out Kumar Sanu, Abhijeet, Babul Supriyo!

Does anyone know if I can catch the Indian Idol on any UK satellite / Cable tv?
mudit_mehta
Hi Iqbal

This song was exclusively composed for the final round of Indian Idols, so that both of them can be give same lyrics with different chords.

And both of them justified it also, though Abhi has more feel in this one..

cheers. Mudit
Nimii
Patah nahi kyon Mudit, I found Abhi voice, veneering towards KS kinda voice sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
Bawra Jay
Iqbal , I dont think so ... Its a sony program, they have clips on their website ....http://www.indianidolonset.com/

But u can keep this handy for Sony Prgram Guide... http://www.setasia.tv/schedule/schedule_main.php?country=4
iqbal

Thanks BJ
hassan261
QUOTE(mudit_mehta @ Mar 2 2005, 08:08 PM)
Dear Fellow Members

Please find attached the exclusive number compiled for Indian Idol finalists Abhijeet Sawant & Amit Sana, for relative comparison.

Also, included in the clip are Anu Maliks patent shero shaayri ishtyle.... comment.. smile1.gif

According to me the voice which Abhijeet is having is truly very fresh & mature too, the best part I like about his singing is that he never tries to imitate the original singer while renditions.

I am sure he would be able to make it upto the Idol.. and we would be able to listen to many more authentic orginal nos. by Abhijeet Sawant.
At the same time I would like to say that Amit Sana is also equally good but somehow on comparison I find him a wee bit less melodious than Abhijeets voice..
Anyway may the best person win....

Enjoy the clip..

cheers.. Mudit

dear mudit,

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MILLION TIMES FOR SHARING THIS SONG ,

I JUST LOVE THE WAY HE SUNG THE SONG IN HIS OWN WAY,

CHEERS. smile1.gif
mudit_mehta
Pleasure is all mine Hassan.. Would try to upload some more by Abhijeet sometime next week.. would need some time to sync my vcr and my cell .. to get those.. wink2.gif

Enjoy.. Mudit
ira
Mudit ji can u plz upl Amit Sana's version of Bhool Na Paaonga .....
Thanks in advance....
mudit_mehta
Ira ji sorry I dn't have the Amit Sana's version, its too bad of me I only recorded Abhijeets.... sad1.gif

Regards
Mudit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.