bhaiya where is the BABY?
Its missing.
js
QUOTE(rhine2 @ Feb 26 2005, 05:23 AM)
enjoy!

Nimii
enjoy!

Ek zamaane mein someone uploaded an empty file.. lo ppl we should thank Rhine bhai for a decent file smile1.gif

Thanks Rhine on behalf of all the downloaders here smile1.gif

N smile1.gif
Nimii
Oh no not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jayantda are u sure the song is not a blank file?

grr I am not even in a state to check it out sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
jayant
The empty file is 1ce again repeated.
I need 2 ask like BOBBY "Are baby kaha giya"?
js
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 26 2005, 08:10 AM)
enjoy!

Ek zamaane mein someone uploaded an empty file.. lo ppl we should thank Rhine bhai for a decent file smile1.gif

N smile1.gif

Nimii
QUOTE(jayant @ Feb 26 2005, 08:12 AM)
The empty file is 1ce again repeated.
I need 2 ask like BOBBY "Are baby kaha giya"?
js
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 26 2005, 08:10 AM)
enjoy!

N smile1.gif

he he he Jayantda that was funny biggrin.gif Yep I guess baby is scared of our forum biggrin.gif

N smile1.gif
jayant
Rhine,
Darling can u hv a look?
bahut din bad mila kuch achha rare gana dwnload karne keliye....lekin hai allah!!!!!!!!!
js
rom
OMG! I think Rhine had this zip file on his comp, but didn't realize that it didn't have sound! This is perhaps the same file that one gentleman had uploaded in the forum, never to return.
What say, Rhine-ji?
Nimii
Haan sad1.gif loox like Rhine bhai forgot to delete the file sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
jayant
It was by some ashish who did this prank some time back.May b ashish in disguise.
By the way Bobby was confirming tht this song is lying with only 3 ppl in India & a fortune is charged for it.
Huh!!!!!
js
QUOTE(rom @ Feb 26 2005, 11:30 AM)
OMG! I think Rhine had this zip file on his comp, but didn't realize that it didn't have sound! This is perhaps the same file that one gentleman had uploaded in the forum, never to return.
What say, Rhine-ji?

rom
By the way Bobby was confirming tht this song is lying with only 3 ppl in India & a fortune is charged for it.
Huh!!!!!
js

Ravi Tandan, the guy who's listed 3300-odd Guru songs for sale, says one chap is asking him 20,000 for this one song!
However, I've found that rare songs do not always turn out to be brilliant.
Nimii
oh!!!!!!!! aaj se katora leke chale funds collect karne.. so that everyone benefits with the collection..

ROM tera first donate kitna hai wink2.gif

N_bhikaran biggrin.gif
rom
Aaap katora lekar mere paas pehle pahunch to jaiye!
Nimii
Zarur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ab niklti huin Delhi ke gaadi mein biggrin.gif

Rajdhaani Exp here I come!

N smile1.gif
sr4579
My apologies!!! Should have checked it first....sorry for the pain!
Deleting..lesson learned...should listen to it first.... sad1.gif angry2.gif
Nimii
Rhine bhai no need for apologies.. we all make mistakes sometime or the other..

You made the effort to upload the file.. which even I as a mod/admin here have not been able to do like the other 4 admins. I appreciate your effort bhai.

N smile1.gif
jayant
True rhine....we undrstand.
Continue the good work.
js
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 27 2005, 10:37 AM)

You made the effort to upload the file.. which even I as a mod/admin here have not been able to do like the other 4 admins. I appreciate your effort bhai.

N smile1.gif

vikram
QUOTE(jayant @ Feb 27 2005, 02:34 PM)
True rhine....we undrstand.
Continue the good work.
js
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 27 2005, 10:37 AM)

N smile1.gif

Rhine All this episod shows you have a big heart...if you will ever get the song you will upload here for sure !! thumbs-up.gif
Nimii
Well said Vikram! The previous person vanished from the face of the earth after uploading a blank mp3 sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
rom
Zarur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ab niklti huin Delhi ke gaadi mein
Rajdhaani Exp here I come!
N

Mein chala railway station!
But if you're really serious about raising moolah, count me in.
Nimii
Definitely Rom! Lekin finding the source to get the song is the probs and how valid is their claim is the question too sad1.gif I know some like minded friends who are ready to help out in the funds too get Guru's songs at any cost sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
rom
That's a good idea... however, I think the price the seller expects in this case, 20k, is very unfair.
Nimii
QUOTE(rom @ Feb 28 2005, 07:38 PM)
That's a good idea... however, I think the price the seller expects in this case, 20k, is very unfair.

True.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr real chors re sad1.gif

N :E
nk108
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 27 2005, 04:08 PM)
Well said Vikram! The previous person vanished from the face of the earth after uploading a blank mp3 :(

N :(

In case you all are interested in dispelling your collective amnesia, here is a link to the original response:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...020&#entry40020

I do not post files now because, after being publicly flayed, I feared uploading anything. First I was attacked for posting something and now I am attacked for just the opposite. At the same time, someone else posts a blank file, gets praised for it, and I receive blame a second time for SOMEONE ELSE's upload. You have only confirmed that I was better off remaining silent.
Nimii
Oops sorry NK. I really couldnt remember who it was. I forgot it was you who had uploaded that file which had probs. I am really sorry about this!

N
jayant
Nk none of us hv any intention of hurting u or ur sentiments.Neither we r praising any1 for posting blank files.Its written in ur old post as well as this thread tht due 2 oversight these mistakes do happens sometimes.
Please do continue ur good work & try 2 come out of the fear pshycosis tht u hv.
js

QUOTE(nk108 @ Mar 5 2005, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 27 2005, 04:08 PM)
Well said Vikram! The previous person vanished from the face of the earth after uploading a blank mp3 sad1.gif

N sad1.gif

In case you all are interested in dispelling your collective amnesia, here is a link to the original response:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...020&#entry40020

I do not post files now because, after being publicly flayed, I feared uploading anything. First I was attacked for posting something and now I am attacked for just the opposite. At the same time, someone else posts a blank file, gets praised for it, and I receive blame a second time for SOMEONE ELSE's upload. You have only confirmed that I was better off remaining silent.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.