Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Excellent Music Pieces From Serials
Hamara Forums > TV Series > Oldies-Goldies
aniruddh
[FONT=Impact]Hello Friends
This is my first mail to this group
I was very much fond of and still miss those days of waiting anxiously and then watching favourite serials.
And i miss those mesmerizing tunes of title songs or theme songs

I am searching badly for these songs

1.) Title song of Bharat ek Khoj
2.) Title song of Hello Zindagi ( Jagjit singh)
3.) title song of Ghazal ke saaye ( Jagjit singh)
4.) Theme Song of Charitraheen ( Sheetal Manjul Komal, tera aanchal meri ....)

IF any body have these plz post
Thanks
Aniruddh
gkshyam
QUOTE(aniruddh @ Feb 20 2005, 08:46 PM)
[FONT=Impact]Hello Friends
This is my first mail to this group
I was very much fond of and still miss those days of waiting anxiously and then watching favourite serials.
And i miss those mesmerizing tunes of title songs or theme songs

I am searching badly for these songs

1.)  Title song of Bharat ek Khoj
2.)  Title song of Hello Zindagi ( Jagjit singh)
3.)  title song of Ghazal ke saaye ( Jagjit singh)
4.)  Theme Song of Charitraheen ( Sheetal Manjul Komal, tera aanchal meri ....)

IF any body have these plz post
Thanks
Aniruddh

HEY Aniruddh.......This is GK.....a new member of the forum....Well, I do Have the track of Bharat - Ek Khoj, the track was composed by the famous composer Vanraj Bhatia, and the track had a mixture of Sanskirit Shlokas from the Vedas and their Hindi Translations......Very Captivating piece for sure.....I will surely upload it for you and other forum users very soon......Watch out.......... By the way, I am personally in need of certain tracks from DD.........:

1. The Instrumental Piece (Composed by Louis Banks), which has the Torch carried by famous Sports Personalities from India...if u remember....damn famous piece.....really good one.......
2. The Title track of Surabhi (composed by Dr.L.Subramaniam), the show on cultural heritage of India, hosted by Siddharth Kak and Renuka Shahane.....
3. Title track of Chanakya....again a track with Sanskrit Slokas....very good music....dunno the composer........
4. Title track of Malgudi Days (composed by L.Vaidyanathan).....
5. And many other tracks......will keep posting requests.....as and when I recollect......

6. Also if anyone has and video recordings of live concerts covered by DD.......Such as L.Subramaniam fusion concert for Pandit Nehru's Cetenary celebrations..... Yanni Live at Taj Mahal.....and other such concerts......Plsss plssssss upload them on the forum..or get in touch thru mail......Thank You all........for managing such a wonderful forum....God Bless You!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance...
GK
saj
Hai I WAS Waiting for this man keep it up
Firefly
Alright GK - I can make arrangement for 2 of your requests:

1. Title track of Chanakya
2. Title track of Malgudi Days

How would you like to have it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.