Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saat Saath
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Aadmi Khilona Hai (1993)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Hum Se Na Takrana (1990)

Here are the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Aaj Kie Aurat (1993)

Only thing good about this movie was one or two songs. Even though the overall music composed by Bappida is average, one song definitely shines. It is the duet "Gori Tera". Here is this and other songs from this film...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Naaka Bandi (1990)

I am uploading songs from this album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Naaka Bandi (1990)"...

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Aasoo Bane Angaarey (1993)

Madhuri Dixit plays a double role of a mother and daughter in this film. As she dominates the proceedings, Jeetendra takes a back seat. Younger Madhuri is presented as a tough woman who fights with baddies and settles scores for the injustices done to her mother. All in all pretty preposterous proceedings.

raz
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 14 2012, 10:04 PM) *

Madhuri Dixit plays a double role of a mother and daughter in this film. As she dominates the proceedings, Jeetendra takes a back seat. Younger Madhuri is presented as a tough woman who fights with baddies and settles scores for the injustices done to her mother. All in all pretty preposterous proceedings.

i think teri raashi ke laakhon hain male singer is dev ashish gupta it doesn't look like m. aziz plus in credits dev ashish gupta & amit kumar r two mentioned male singers
swarapriya
QUOTE(raz @ Dec 16 2012, 06:52 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 14 2012, 10:04 PM) *

i think teri raashi ke laakhon hain male singer is dev ashish gupta it doesn't look like m. aziz plus in credits dev ashish gupta & amit kumar r two mentioned male singers

My Dear Raz,

You're right. The singer indeed is Dev Ashish Gupta. I went back and changed the table to reflect your suggestion.

Thanks & Cheers,
S
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Pyar Ka Karz (1990)

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Bhookamp (1993)

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Qurbani Jatt Di (1990) - A Punjabi Film

I am uploading songs from this album in two back-to-back posts. I am not sure if all these songs are from this film. The DVD didn't have all but a MP3 album has them. Here are the songs in the first post...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Qurbani Jatt Di (1990)" - A Punjabi Film...

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Geetanjali (1993)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry711370

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Sher Dil (1990)

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Khal-Naaikaa (1993)

The film was almost frame to frame copy of the English hit film "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle" starring Rebecca De Mornay that was released in 1992. Hindi film was a flop.

Here are the songs from the film...
raz
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 20 2012, 11:10 PM) *

badla le lai veereya is wrongly tagged in the cassette cover, by you & some of the websites it is actually sukhwinder singh i recognised his voice very well. so plz correct it. film star cast goes like this

Dharmendra,Raj Babbar, Gurdas Mann, Satish Kaul, Priti Sapru (in double role) , Gugu Gill, Yograj Singh, Mehar Mittal, Deep Dhillon, Nirmal Rishi
swarapriya
QUOTE(raz @ Dec 25 2012, 07:07 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 20 2012, 11:10 PM) *

badla le lai veereya is wrongly tagged in the cassette cover, by you & some of the websites it is actually sukhwinder singh i recognised his voice very well. so plz correct it. film star cast goes like this

Dharmendra,Raj Babbar, Gurdas Mann, Satish Kaul, Priti Sapru (in double role) , Gugu Gill, Yograj Singh, Mehar Mittal, Deep Dhillon, Nirmal Rishi

Thanks Raz. Done. Cheers. -S

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Veeru Dada (1990)

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Prateeksha (1993)

I am uploading songs from this album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Prateeksha (1993)"...

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Dushman Devta (1991)

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Rang (1993)

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Rang (1993)"...

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Farishtay (1991)

This movie is simply revolting. Dharmendra and Vinod Khanna, both completely out of shape and pretending to be young men, looked awful bad. On the top of it, the director decided to have Dharmendra wear tight shorts in several scenes that looked outright obscene. Some of the dialogues Vinod Khanna has about the women he meets during his love escapades are simply tasteless and hurt your senses. The only decent thing one can say about this film is its music. Even though it is not one of Bappida’s memorable creations, the songs are not that bad.

I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Farishtay (1991)"...

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Santaan (1993)

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Santaan (1993)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...
Achyntu
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jun 27 2010, 10:45 PM) *

(Raaj) Phool Bane Angaare (1963)

This album has some great songs. All songs are very very good, but the standout of the album is the solo by Mukesh, "Chaand Aahen Bharega". A riveting romantic number the way only Mukeshji can sing. Lingers in your mind long after you listen to it and stays in your heart for ever. By the way, Mala Sinha was stunningly beautiful through out this song and might easily have inspired Anand Bakshi Saab to write this lovely song. She was very appealing as the song itself.

I am uploading these songs in back to back two posts. The first post contains the songs and the second post contains several musical pieces from the film.

Now for the details of the songs in the first post and the songs themselves ...

A request to re-upload the songs of this film. Kindly do it at your convenience. Also, i noticed that a song is missing: Zara zara si baat pe, a Rafi solo. Thank you. smile1.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(Achyntu @ Jan 4 2013, 01:49 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jun 27 2010, 10:45 PM) *

This album has some great songs. All songs are very very good, but the standout of the album is the solo by Mukesh, "Chaand Aahen Bharega". A riveting romantic number the way only Mukeshji can sing. Lingers in your mind long after you listen to it and stays in your heart for ever. By the way, Mala Sinha was stunningly beautiful through out this song and might easily have inspired Anand Bakshi Saab to write this lovely song. She was very appealing as the song itself.

I am uploading these songs in back to back two posts. The first post contains the songs and the second post contains several musical pieces from the film.

Now for the details of the songs in the first post and the songs themselves ...

A request to re-upload the songs of this film. Kindly do it at your convenience. Also, i noticed that a song is missing: Zara zara si baat pe, a Rafi solo. Thank you. smile1.gif

In the next two posts, I am uploading songs from the album you have requested. I am still missing the song You mentioned. I am requesting members to share this if they can. Thanks.

Cheers,
S
swarapriya

I am uploading songs from this beautiful album on request in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set. I am missing a song shown in red italics in the table below. If you can, please kindly share this with us. Thank you...
swarapriya
Instrumentals from "Phool Bane Angaare (1963)"...

Here are some instrumentals from the film...

Achyntu
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 5 2013, 07:08 AM) *

I am uploading songs from this beautiful album on request in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set. I am missing a song shown in red italics in the table below. If you can, please kindly share this with us. Thank you...

Thank you very much Swarapriya-ji!! smile1.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(Achyntu @ Jan 6 2013, 11:21 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 5 2013, 07:08 AM) *

Thank you very much Swarapriya-ji!! smile1.gif

You're very welcome Achyntu. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Kaun Kare Kurbani (1991)

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Kaun Kare Kurbani (1991)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this movie...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Tahqiqaat (1993)

This album has several nice songs composed by Anu Malik. I will upload them in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Tahqiqaat (1993)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album. The duet "Tu Kisi Aur Se" can be hardly called a duet. It is mostly Vinod Rathod's song. Except in the end, there is an aalaap by Kavita that last less than 10 seconds...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Mast Kalandar (1991)

In 90's Dharmendra has acted in so many bad films that one wonders why he decided to do it. This is another one of them. He goes to rich Shammi Kapoor's place in this film pretending that he is his estranged and now deceased son's son. Only thing is Shammi's son was about Dharam's age. To appear like a kid he wears those disgusting tight shorts and sucks his thumb and so on. But Dharam is no Kishoreda (in the film "Half Ticket"). He ends up as an outrageously ridiculous spectacle.

It is amazing that LP kept giving decent music even for such lame excuse of a film. I am uploading songs from this album and their instrumentals in two back-to-back posts.

Here is the first set...
swarapriya
Instrumentals of the Songs from "Mast Kalandar (1991)"...

Here are the instrumentals of all the songs including the title music from the film...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Chauraha (1994)

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Paap ki Aandhi (1991)

Dharmendra plays the dual role of a father and son and both of them as very viciously bad people. As a matter of fact just about every male character except one or two are simply awful people in this film.

Here are the songs from this film...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Ghar Ki Izzat (1994)

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Ghar Ki Izzat (1994)"...

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Trinetra (1991)

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Trinetra (1991)"...

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Udhar ki Zindagi (1994)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Anand & Milind" thread in this directory. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...01873&st=13

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Humlaa (1992)

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Humlaa (1992)"...

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Hum Sab Chor Hain (1995)

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Hum Sab Chor Hain (1995)"...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.