Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saat Saath
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
jpp123
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 7 2012, 04:02 AM) *

(Jeetendra) Dharam Kanta (1982)

Here are the songs from this album...

How Do you Manage to Export Such Good Outputs
that contains Film Posters, Actor, Songs Details etc.

Please advice

JPP
swarapriya
QUOTE(jpp123 @ Jan 13 2012, 06:08 AM) *

Please advice

JPP

Dear Jpp,

Thanks for your kind words.

It is not that hard once you get the hang of it. Please send a personal message to my inbox with your email address. I will be happy to share how I approach this.

Cheers,
S
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Jaadugar (1989)

With his populairty way down, Amitabh was trying desperately to capture the magic that made him such a popular actor. With this film, "Jaadugar", that was directed by Prakash Mehra, who gave him the first big break in "Zanjeer" in 1973, he was hoping to find his touch back. In spite of the grand and lavish makeup of the movie, even with an all star cast and some good songs, the movie could not cast the same spell Amitabh had over his audience for several years. The romance between the actor and his audience was gone.

I am uploading the songs from this film in two back-to-back posts from an original soundtrack album. Here is the first set of songs...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Jaadugar (1989)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Swami (1977)

Songs from this film in which Dharmendra made a guest appearance were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry691584

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Farz Aur Kaanoon (1982)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry701526

jpp123
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 13 2012, 11:04 PM) *

QUOTE(jpp123 @ Jan 13 2012, 06:08 AM) *

Please advice

JPP

Dear Jpp,

Thanks for your kind words.

It is not that hard once you get the hang of it. Please send a personal message to my inbox with your email address. I will be happy to share how I approach this.

Cheers,
S

My mail id is a2a3az@lycos.com
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Main Azaad Hoon (1989)

Unfortunately this is one of the lesser known works of Amitabh. It came at a time when his fortunes were down and audience paid little attention to it. In spite of a brilliant performance by Amitabh who was ably supported by Shabana, the movie was a box-office failure.

Tinnu Anand, who earlier made "Kaalia (1981)" and "Shahensha (1988)" with Amitabh, directed this film. It so happens that this movie, even though it was a very good one, was not an original. It was almost a direct lift from Frank Capra's unforgettable classic, the 1941 Hollywood film, "Meet John Doe". That starred Gary Cooper and Barbara Stanwyck whose roles were reprised by Amitabh and Shabana in Hindi. I think performances of the principal actors were far better in Hindi than their English counterparts.

There is only one song in this movie, parts of which appear through out the movie. It was written by Kaifi Azmi Saab and was sung by Amitabh himself. I am uploading this song, all five parts of it, and several music clips ripped from a DVD. Here are these...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Tinku (1977)

I am uploading three songs from this album. I am not sure if there are any more songs in this film. If so, and if you can, please kindly share the missing songs. Thank you.

Now for the three songs I have...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Jeeo Aur Jeene Do (1982)

Songs from this album were uploaded recently in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry690381

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Toofan (1989)

This is the second film this year that Amitabh appeared as a magician. This film was made by Manmohan Desai. It also had shades of Amitabh's "Shahenshah". The movie boasted several good songs but both Desai and Bachchan couldn't capture the magic they both had. It was a flop and the actor and the director never worked together again.

Here are the songs from this film from an original soundtrack album...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Azaad (1978)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread and are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry692570

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Lakshmi (1982)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Sahir & Shairi" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry699545

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Aaj Ka Arjun (1990)

This movie was a modest success even though it has the same old too many times tried and tired formula with Amitabh taking revenge on those who did harm to him and his family. One of the reasons could be good music by Bappida. There are several songs in this movie where most of them are of very long in duration. But all are good. I am uploading these songs from an original soundtrack album in two back-to-back posts. Here s the first set...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Aaj Ka Arjun (1990)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Dillagi (1978)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry693168

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Insaan (1982)

Here are the songs from this album ripped from a DVD...
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Agneepath (1990)

The distinguishing feature of this another revenge drama was a great performance by Amitabh. In the initial release of the film, Amitabh changed the tone of his voice that sounded entirely different from his usual resonating voice. When the movie flopped, producer Yash Johar hurriedly had Amitabh redub all his dialogues in his original voice and re-released the film. But the fate of the film was still the same. It was a failure.

The film fetched Amitabh for his superb performance the National Best Actor Award. Mithun picked the Best Supporting Actor Filmfare Award. Rohini Hattangadi, who played Amitabh's mom, picked the Best Supporting Actress Filmfare Award. Interestingly, the movie that had shades of the English film "Scarface" (originally made in 1932 and remade in 1983), is now considered a classic.

This movie was remade recently by Yash Johar's son Karan Johar of "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001)" and "My Name is Khan (2010)" fame. It was released this past week. In the new version, Hrithik Roshan reprised the role played by Amitabh. Sanjay Dutt reprised the role played by Danny in the original. In the new film, they eliminated Mithun's role completely.

Here are the songs from this film...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Phandebaaz (1978)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" directory. They are available starting at the following thread...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...140&st=2377

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Mehandi Rang Layegi (1982)

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Kroadh (1990)

This ordinary film had just one extraordinary moment. This was when Amitabh, appearing as a guest, paid a tribute to the legend of generations to come, Mohd. Rafi Saab, through a beautiful song sung by Mohd. Aziz. Here is this and other songs from this film...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Dil Kaa Heera (1979)

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry694372

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Samraat (1982)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. They are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry702086

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Ajooba (1991)

This movie was co-produced and directed by Shashi Kapoor who assembled a whole lot of talented people only to come up with an uninspiring and utterly forgettable end product. I am uploading songs of this film from an original soundtrack album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Ajooba (1991)"...

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Shalimar (1978)

The following write up appeared in one of my earlier postingsā€¦

This movie was made by Krishna Shah. A graduate of Bombay University, UCLA, and Yale, he settled in USA and made money in different enterprises. He had passion for cinema but this always did not transfer to good film making. Before he made "Shalimar" in Hindi and English, he made several other forgettable English movies - all B grade. Some of the English movies he produced and directed were "Hard Rock Zombies", "Rivals", and "The River Niger". He also made a documentary on Hindi cinema called "Cinema Cinema". Later he pioneered movie animation in India with full length animation feature films like "The Legend of Ram" and "The Prince of Light". But his biggest achievement was to bring in several notable Hollywood and Bombay actors together to make this film, "Shalimar".

"Shalimar" stars several Hollywood dignitaries like Rex Harrison (who won Oscar "My Fair Lady (1964)"), John Saxon (Indian fans should remember him from Bruce Lee's "Enter the Dragon (1973)"), and Sylvia Miles. It was made in English and Hindi using the same actors. Even though very huge amount of money was spent on the movie, it was a financial disaster. It failed in both languages. Originally the English version had the same name "Shalimar". Later it was released in DVD under various names; "Raiders of Shalimar", "Raiders of the Sacred Storm", and "Deadly Thief". In spite of all these gimmicks, neither the movie nor the DVDs became popular. A book on making of the movie was published but it also went into obscurity.

The only redeeming feature of the movie was the music of R.D. Burman. It was not his best effort by any means, but even when RD was not at his best, he still was good. I will be uploading all the songs in three back-to-back posts. The first posting will have all the songs from the movie. The second post contains several musical themes from the movie. The third post contains three songs of this film rerecorded by Asha for her album "Asha Reveals Real R.D. Burman CD1".

Here are the songs in the first posting...
swarapriya
Continuing Songs from "Shalimar (1978)"...

Here are some musical clips from this film...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Shalimar (1978)"...

Here are version songs of some of the songs from this film from one of Asha's private albums...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Raaste Pyar Ke (1982)

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Akayla (1991)

This was one of the better movies of Amitabh. Ramesh Sippy of "Sholay" fame directed it. But it came during the lean period in Amitabh's career and most bypassed the film. I am uploading songs from this film from an original soundtrack album below...

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Kartavya (1979)

Songs from this album were uploaded recently in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry698918

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Arpan (1983)

Here are the songs from this film from an original soundtrack album...
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Hum (1991)

Some times a movie becomes hit on the strength of its music. But this film, another run of the mill story, became a hit thanks to one song, "Jooma Chumma De De". This song was phenomenally popular and people flocked to see the film mostly because of this one song. Besides this, there are several other good songs in this album by LP.

I am uploading these songs from an original soundtrack album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Hum (1991)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this popular album...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Alibaba Aur 40 Chor (1980)

Songs from this album were uploaded recently in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry697766

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Himmatwala (1983)

Songs from this film that made Sridevi a star in Hindi films were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry694143

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Indrajeet (1991)

Here is another recycled film that has the same story, same settings, just about the same situations like so many other earlier Amitabh starrers. As their novelty faded away, the popularity of these movies also faded away. The only thing keeps this film worth remembering is a song or two composed by RD. My favorite is the duet by Asha and Amit, "Main Na Jhoot Boloon".

I am uploading songs from this film from an original soundtrack album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Indrajeet (1991)"...

swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Chunaoti (1980)

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Jaani Dost (1983)

Here is another formula offering from South. Bappi, Indeewar, Jeetendra, Sridevi, and all duets by Asha and Kishoreda. This time around they also are joined by Dharmendra and Parveen Babi. May be fun to hear these songs once or twice, they almost sound the same, but soon they fade away from your memory.

Here are the songs...
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Saadhu-Sant (1991)

This film with Hema Malini, Amrita Singh, Mithun & Amitabh, according to Wikipidea, was never released. I don't have any songs from this album. If any of you have, please kindly share them with rest of us. Thanks.
Sangeet

The film did not complete. It was canned after a reel or two.
swarapriya
QUOTE(Sangeet @ Feb 16 2012, 05:28 PM) *

The film did not complete. It was canned after a reel or two.

Thanks for the information Sangeetji. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Insaf ka Tarazau (1980)

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry698243

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Justice Chaudhury (1983)

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry703483

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Zulm ki Hukumat (1992)

Francis Ford Coppola's multiple award winning Hollywood classic film "Godfather (1972)" has inspired Indian filmmakers to make countless versions of their own in many native languages. This film is another one of those. Unfortunately it is uninspired and downright crummy. Only saving grace of the film was its music with a couple of nice songs. The duet "Hum Aap" by Asha and Amit is a good one. My favorite of the album is the song by Kumar Sanu, "Kathmandu". It is beautifully composed and nicely sung. A very different type of song.

Amitabh didn't act in the film but narrated the story. Here are the songs from this film...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Ram Balram (1980)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. They are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry702170

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Mawaali (1983)

Here is another "masala" film from South with Bappi, Indeewar, Asha, Kishore, Jeetendra, Kader Khan, Sridevi & Jayaprada collaborating. You have seen this before. You have heard these type of songs before...

I am uploading songs from this film from an original soundtrack album below...
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Khuda Gawah (1993)

This was the third movie in four years that Mukul Anand directed with Amitabh in the lead. In 1990 it was "Agneepath". Then it was "Hum" in 1991. In 1993, it was this film. This movie was made in a grand scale partly shot in sweeping landscapes of the rugged terrain of Afghanistan. Thanks to the hype preceding the movie and LP's fine music, the movie became a modest success.

I am uploading songs from this film from an original soundtrack album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Khuda Gawah (1993)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.