Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saat Saath
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Lalkar (1972)

Songs from this album were uploaded recently in this very thread and are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4617&st=981

Debopriyo
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 13 2010, 02:45 AM) *

(Raaj) Krishna Sudama (1957)

I am uploading few songs from this album, all thanks to the genrosity of the Forum members. Unfortunately, the quality of some of the songs is so so with lots of hiss noise.

It appears like I am missing at least six more songs from this album. I am requesting members to share these if they can. Thank you. Here are the few songs I have ...

requesting to re - upload this album smile.gif
swarapriya
(Raaj) Krishna Sudama (1957)

I am re-uploading these songs on request. Please note that the quality of these songs is poor. Also, I am missing several songs from this album. A possible list of these is shown in red italics in the table below. Requesting members to share these missing songs if they can. Thank you.

Here are the songs I have, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Kinara (1977)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Yeh Gul(zar)istan Hamara" thread and are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...6134&st=122

swarapriya
(Rajendra) Teri Meri Ik Jindri (1975) - A Punjabi Film

The highlight of this film is the songs of the great Punjabi singer Narinder Biba. See her picture below. Biba is considered a pioneer in the modern Punjabi folk songs arena. She is credited with popularizing folk songs and is considered to have given it the current status it enjoys through out the world.

Here are the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Sunil) Darinda (1977)

Here are the songs from this fine album...
Debopriyo
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 23 2010, 09:51 PM) *

(Sunil) Insaan Jaag Utha (1959)

At the risk of being repetitious, let me say that Burmanda does it again with this album. When it comes to melody I think Burmanda is defnitely on top of most music lovers' lists. Take for example the song by Geetaji and Asha, "Jaanu Jaanu Ri". An unforgettable listening experience. What a beautiful song. Very melodious. Just oozes with sweetness. How about that lovely duet by Asha and Rafi Saab, "Chaand Sa Mukhda"? This is one of my favorite duets of this pair. Almost all songs follow the same pattern of sweet melody.

I am also uploading a special version of the song "Jaanu Jaanu Ri" with Asha's introduction. It is taken from the album "Legends: Geeta Dutt - The Voice of Passion (CD 5)". This very same thing I heard Asha talk about in one of her concerts that I attended a few years back.

Shakti Samanta who produced and directed this movie, shot it almost entirely outdoors. The locale was Nagarjuna Sagar, in Andhra Pradesh, where the dam was under construction at that time. The site, atmosphere, and the buzz associated with the work of the dam fitted well with the movie's theme.

Most of these songs are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you. Here is the sweetness ...

request from Insaan Jaag Utha
dekho kya ishaare hai bahaaron se nazaron ke - Asha Bhosle
swarapriya
QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Apr 4 2011, 02:58 AM) *

request from Insaan Jaag Utha
dekho kya ishaare hai bahaaron se nazaron ke - Asha Bhosle

Here is the song...

swarapriya
(Amitabh) Kaala Patthar (1979)

This movie came from Yash Chopra's house. Its story was written by Salim & Javed team. It was loosely based on Joseph Conrad's serial "Lord Jim" that was published starting in 1899 in Britain's Blackwood Magazine. Later it was published as a book with the same title. In 1965, Richard Brooks made it into a movie with the same name where Peter O'Toole played the title role of a tormented soul who was trying to come to terms with his past for the serious error of neglect he committed earlier in his life that resulted in the loss of several lives.

Here are the songs from this film...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Raja Jani (1972)

Here are the songs from this film, from an original soundtrack album...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein (1977)

The songs from this fine album were recently uploaded in the "Yeh Gul(zar)istan Hamara" thread in this directory and are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...6134&st=128

swarapriya
(Raaj) Mohabbat Ke Dushman (1988)

The saving grace of this Prakash Mehra film was its beautiful music. Very inspired with several melodious songs by Asha and an unforgettable solo by Kishoreda, these songs stay with you. I am uploading all the songs from this film from an original soundtrack album.

Here are they...
swarapriya
(Rajendra) Mazdoor Zindabad (1976)

swarapriya
(Sunil) Gyanji (1977)

I don't have a single song to share from this album. Requesting members to kindly share any songs they may have. Thank you very much.
vizzmargh
[quote name='swarapriya' date='Jan 27 2010, 12:02 AM' post='649022']
(Manoj) Piya Milan Ki Aas (1961)

Here are the songs from this album, all by the courtesy of the Forum member, Saki. Thank you very much Saki.
[/quote

Can u please reupload this album!
swarapriya
(Manoj) Piya Milan Ki Aas (1961)

I am re-uploading these songs on request...
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Manzil (1979)

Here is another fine album from RD. It has one of my favorite Kishoreda's song, "Rim Jhim Gire Saawan". Here is this and other songs from this fine album...
ketaki shukla
Nice album Swarapriya

I also like both the version of Rimjhim Gire Sawan.

Thanks

Ketaki
abhijoy
excellent upload swarapriya........thanks...
swarapriya
QUOTE(ketaki shukla @ Apr 11 2011, 03:13 PM) *

Nice album Swarapriya

I also like both the version of Rimjhim Gire Sawan.

Thanks

Ketaki

As usual you're always welcome. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
QUOTE(abhijoy @ Apr 11 2011, 08:02 PM) *

excellent upload swarapriya........thanks...

It is such a joy sharing these songs, Gargi. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Samadhi (1972)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory and are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...140&st=1621

swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Priyatama (1977)

Here are the songs from this film, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...
swarapriya
(Raaj) Saazish (1988)

Pratul
Dear Swarapriya,

Could you please re upload the songs of Hariyali Aur Rasta?

TIA
Pratul
swarapriya
(Manoj) Hariyali Aur Rasta (1962)

I am re-uploading songs from this beautiful album in two back-to-back posts on request...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Hariyali Aur Rasta (1962)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album...
Pratul
Thanks a lot Swarapriya :-)
swarapriya
QUOTE(Pratul @ Apr 17 2011, 11:50 PM) *

Thanks a lot Swarapriya :-)

You're very welcome Pratul. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Rajendra) Daku Aur Mahatma (1977)

I am uploading songs from this album, all thanks to the courtesy of our fellow member neerajdivy. Thank you very much for sharing these with us Neeraj.

Here are the songs...
swarapriya
(Sunil) Ladki Jawan Ho Gayi (1977)

I am uploading the only song I have from this album. Please share any missing songs you may have. Many thanks...
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 20 2011, 04:44 AM) *

I am uploading the only song I have from this album. Please share any missing songs you may have. Many thanks...

I don't think this songs is from Ladki Jawan Ho Gayi. It was included in the recent CD of Sonik Omi Unreleased songs, so it must be from an unreleased film. The female voice in this song is Chandrani Mukherjee
Exon
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Apr 20 2011, 06:07 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 20 2011, 04:44 AM) *

I don't think this songs is from Ladki Jawan Ho Gayi. It was included in the recent CD of Sonik Omi Unreleased songs, so it must be from an unreleased film. The female voice in this song is Chandrani Mukherjee

Aditya,

Dharmaan Khan had posted a vinyl-rip of this song earlier.
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=474570
Therefore, I feel, it could be a song recorded for Ladki Jawan Hogayi, but wasn't used in the movie.

Exon
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Mr. Natwarlal (1979)

The highlight of this movie was the song sung by Amitabh Bachchan himself. The song was "Mere Paas Aao". This was the first time in a film Amitabh sang. In "Kabhi Kabhie", in 1976, he has recited poetry but did not sing any songs.

Besides "Mere Paas Aao", there are other songs from this film that also became popular. Among them are the songs "Arre Hey", "Pardesiya" and "Tauba Tauba". I am uploading these and other songs from an original soundtrack album below.

Here are the songs...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Seeta Aur Geeta (1972)

This movie was a copy of "Ram Aur Shyam (1967)" with the role reversal with Hema playing the dual role. But "Ram" itself was a remake of the Telugu hit "Ramudu Bheemudu (1964)".

Ramesh Sippy, who directed the movie, later of "Sholay" fame, in an interview observed the difficult time he had during shooting the movie with both male leads in the movie Dharmendra and Sanjeev Kumar in real life competing for Hema's affections. He also recalled how Hema was frightened to shoot the scene where she sits on the ceiling fan. Hema did win a Filmfare award for her performance.

There are several nice songs in this film. Among them my favorite is the duet of Asha and Kishoreda, "Hawa ke Saath Saath". Here is this and other songs from this film from an original soundtrack album...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Zamaanat (1977)

Here are the songs from this film, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members. Please note that the full version of the song "Kaahe" combines the separate versions of "Kaahe" and "Maine". If you download the full version, you don't need to download the two separate versions and vice versa.

Here are the songs...
swarapriya
(Raaj) Desh ke Dushman (1989)

Exon
SP,

Thanks for Zamaanat and Desh ke Dushman songs.

Exon
swarapriya
QUOTE(Exon @ Apr 23 2011, 01:22 PM) *

SP,

Thanks for Zamaanat and Desh ke Dushman songs.

Exon

You're very welcome Exon. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Rajendra) Do Sholay (1977)

This film is either a remake or a dubbed version of the Punjabi film "Do Sher" made in 1974. Songs of this film were earlier uploaded. Here are the songs from this Hindi film, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...
swarapriya
(Sunil) Paapi (1977)

Here are the songs from this film, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...
swarapriya
(Amitabh) Suhaag (1979)

This box-office success came at the height of Amitabh's magical career. It was directed by the man who had the Midas touch during those years; Manmohan Desai. It was a tried formula with several big name stars and for all those involved there was nothing fresh to offer. They recycled the similar theme over and over again with high rate of success until film-goers got tired and stopped watching them.

The music was done by LP with some catchy songs. I will upload them in two back-to-back posts from an original soundtrack album. Here the songs from the first set...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Suhaag (1979)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Dharmendra) Blackmail (1973)

Here is a fine album from K & A. It has only few songs but most of them are good. My favorite is Kishoreda's beauty, "Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas". Here is this and other songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Jeetendra) Badaltey Rishtey (1978)

This album has some fine songs by LP. Here are these...
swarapriya
(Raaj) Galiyon kaa Badshah (1989)

diamonds
swarapriya, can you please re-upload Oh Sanam Teri Hogaye Hum(Long) from the move Aaye Milan Ki Bela 1964?
swarapriya
QUOTE(diamonds @ Apr 30 2011, 09:05 AM) *

swarapriya, can you please re-upload Oh Sanam Teri Hogaye Hum(Long) from the move Aaye Milan Ki Bela 1964?

My Dear Diamonds, here we go...
swarapriya
(Rajendra) Aahutee (1978)

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...
Dawood
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 9 2011, 03:41 AM) *

Concluding Songs from "Kranti (1981)"...

I am including below rest of the songs from this fine album. I have also included a live version of the song "Zindagi". This ia taken from the album "Lata Live in 1981 - Vol. 2". I am also including an extended version of the song "Zindagi". This is taken from a DVD.

Here are the songs...

Sawrapriya Ji,

If u are sure about song "Dilwale Dilwale Tera Naam Kya Hai" includes Rafi in the singers' list I will be highly thankful for uploading the same.

Regards,
Dawood
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.