Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request: Aanchal Se Kyon Bandh Liya Hai
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Hemant Kumar
rpnawani
Dear Friends,

I request if some kind soul could upload 'Aanchal mein kyon bandh liya hai is pardesi ka pyar' sung by Hemant Kumar preferably in CD quality. I have the song but the bitrate is low and the sound quality is poor.

Thanks in advance.

rpnawani
chopin
QUOTE(rpnawani @ Oct 11 2009, 05:42 PM) *

Dear Friends,

I request if some kind soul could upload 'Aanchal mein kyon bandh liya hai is pardesi ka pyar' sung by Hemant Kumar preferably in CD quality. I have the song but the bitrate is low and the sound quality is poor.

Thanks in advance.

rpnawani

Here you go.
Format mp3 and Bit rate 128kbps. From album 'The unforgettable Hemant Kumar - His best Non film Songs.

1. Aanchal se kyun bandh liya , 3.17 mins.

Best regards Sanjay
rpnawani
Sanjay, Thanks a ton for uploading this song so promptly. The sound quality is great. Undoubtedly this is one of his best songs.

rpnawani

QUOTE(chopin @ Oct 11 2009, 08:54 PM) *

QUOTE(rpnawani @ Oct 11 2009, 05:42 PM) *

Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.

rpnawani

Here you go.
Format mp3 and Bit rate 128kbps. From album 'The unforgettable Hemant Kumar - His best Non film Songs.

1. Aanchal se kyun bandh liya , 3.17 mins.

Best regards Sanjay

chopin
Most welcome.
Sanjay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.