Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare Gem
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
kasani840
Hi guys
Another rare song of Kishoreda.Plz post ur comment.
Jay
It's ok now! WOW!!! MAN u r SUPERB!!!! I was looking for many years 4 this song. thnx a lot man!! u made my day!

If I am not wrong is this song recored once again in the voices of Kumar Sanu, Mohd. Aziz & Anuradha paudwal. Or is there also a second version of this song? Do u know who wrote this song?

Jay
raga_tala
QUOTE(Jay @ Feb 11 2005, 02:24 AM)
It's ok now! WOW!!! MAN u r SUPERB!!!! I was looking for many years 4 this song. thnx a lot man!! u made my day!

If I am not wrong is this song recored once again in the voices of Kumar Sanu, Mohd. Aziz & Anuradha paudwal. Or is there also a second version of this song? Do u know who wrote this song?

Jay

Was this one of those super-late releases of Guruji? From what I can find online, this was released 1993! Anybody know of what year this was released?
jayant
Kasani there is a problem in the speed of the song.The original song speed is much faster.Pls check.
js
QUOTE(kasani840 @ Feb 11 2005, 01:51 PM)
Hi guys

kasani840
Hi guys

Yes Jay u r right.There is another version of this song.Sung by Kumar Sanu,Anuradha Paudwal and Mohd.Aziz. The song is from Juari.The speed is ok mate, Jayant. It released in 1993.

ghulam
Lovely song! and yes it was rerecorded in the 90's for the movie Dil Ka Kya Kasoor. The original version I think is a pakistani song by Mehdi Hassan which is also nice,
jayant
No mate... the problem lies with the speed.Its slow compared 2 the original soundtrack.U can hv a look.
js

QUOTE(kasani840 @ Feb 14 2005, 03:50 PM)
Hi guys

Yes Jay u r right.There is another version of this song.Sung by Kumar Sanu,Anuradha Paudwal and Mohd.Aziz. The song is from Juari.The speed is ok mate, Jayant. It released in 1993.

kasani840
QUOTE(jayant @ Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM)
No mate... the problem lies with the speed.Its slow compared 2 the original soundtrack.U can hv a look.
js

Hi guys

Sorry Jayant,
I have got the Audio Cassette of this film

jayant
Mayb something wrong with the speed of the player u r using.Just play it in some other deck & see whether the output speed is same or not.I am sure the speed isn't correct.
js
QUOTE(kasani840 @ Feb 15 2005, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE(jayant @ Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM)
js

Hi guys

Sorry Jayant,
I have got the Audio Cassette of this film

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.