Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man Ki Jeet (1944)
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Faraaj73
Hello

Can anyone tell me how I can get my hands on a copy of Man Ki Jeet (1944)? It is based on Thomas Hardy's famous novel Tess of the D'Urbervilles and a fair few HF members would be familiar with some of the songs, especially Nagri Meri Kab Tak.

I'm trying to locate the actual film. My father actually saw it in the 70s or perhaps 80s so it definitely exists in some format. Needless to say, I'm ready to pay for it. Does any member have any pointers on how I can get my hands on uncirculated films (or even songs) if I am ready to pay? All tips, especially from members based in India, would be much appreciated....

Kind Regards
Faraaj
r&d
QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Aug 14 2009, 04:56 AM) *

Hello

Can anyone tell me how I can get my hands on a copy of Man Ki Jeet (1944)? It is based on Thomas Hardy's famous novel Tess of the D'Urbervilles and a fair few HF members would be familiar with some of the songs, especially Nagri Meri Kab Tak.

I'm trying to locate the actual film. My father actually saw it in the 70s or perhaps 80s so it definitely exists in some format. Needless to say, I'm ready to pay for it. Does any member have any pointers on how I can get my hands on uncirculated films (or even songs) if I am ready to pay? All tips, especially from members based in India, would be much appreciated....

Kind Regards
Faraaj

Yob uploaded the album from LP.

According to this link. VCD or DVD has not been issued.
http://www.dvdvcdplaza.com/allmovie.asp?offset=2200

Click to view attachment
Faraaj73
QUOTE(r&d @ Aug 15 2009, 04:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Aug 14 2009, 04:56 AM) *

Hello

According to this link. VCD or DVD has not been issued.
http://www.dvdvcdplaza.com/allmovie.asp?offset=2200

Thanks for the info. I do have the songs and guess I'll have to check the website every few months to see if the film is ever released...

Kind Regards
Faraaj
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.