Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For Songs Of "aurat Aurat Aurat (1996)"
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Laxmikant Pyarelal
swarapriya
Aurat Aurat Aurat (1996)

This movie was directed by K. Vishwanath, one of the famous directors of Telugu and some Hindi films. It has seven songs in it. The details of these songs are shown below. Can someone upload the songs from this film and share them with us, please?

Thanks.
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 28 2009, 08:52 AM) *

Aurat Aurat Aurat (1996)

This movie was directed by K. Vishwanath, one of the famous directors of Telugu and some Hindi films. It has eight songs in it. The details of these songs are shown below. Can someone upload the songs from this film and share them with us, please?

Thanks.

Here is the Lata-Talat Aziz Duet - Chhota Sa Ghar Banayen. The song you mentions as Ye Dil Tumhare Dil Se is not a separate song, but the last stanza of this song.

Chhota Sa Ghar - Aurat Aurat Aurat 1996 - Lata Talat Aziz - LP - 192kbps - 06:32
Click to view attachment

Incidentally, Chhota Sa Ghar Banayen was the first film song recorded by Talat Aziz...recorded in 1979, but released in 1996!

Aditya
swarapriya
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Jul 27 2009, 10:13 PM) *

Here is the Lata-Talat Aziz Duet - Chhota Sa Ghar Banayen. The song you mentions as Ye Dil Tumhare Dil Se is not a separate song, but the last stanza of this song.

Chhota Sa Ghar - Aurat Aurat Aurat 1996 - Lata Talat Aziz - LP - 192kbps - 06:32
Click to view attachment

Incidentally, Chhota Sa Ghar Banayen was the first film song recorded by Talat Aziz...recorded in 1979, but released in 1996!

Aditya

Thanks for the song Aditya. This movie started in 1979 but was halted for a long time due to lack of finances. It wasn't until 1996 it was released. I believe it was based on one of Vishwanath's Telugu movies, probably, "Jeevita Nauka (1977)".

Cheers,
Swarapriya
swarapriya
I do have one song from this movie that I forgot to include. Here are the details ...

Song: Rota Hai Fariyaad Karta Hai
Singer: Anuradha Paudwal
Duration: 3 min 6 sec
Film: Aurat Aurat Aurat
Year: 1996
Music: Laxmikant-Pyarelal
Lyrics: Anand Bakshi
Bit rate: 192 Kb/s
Format: MP3

Here is the songs ...
swarapriya
QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Jul 28 2009, 11:45 AM) *

Declaring 192 kbps means all uploads must be 192 kbps tongue1.gif

I have songs in 56 kbps format only wacko.gif

I get the point. I was using a standard template I use for these and it is just an oversight on my part that bit rate should be 192 kb/s. No. It was not intentional. Bit rate is definitely not a restriction. As they say, "beggars can't be choosers" ...

Cheers,
Swarapriya
bawlachintu
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 29 2009, 12:27 AM) *

I get the point. I was using a standard template I use for these and it is just an oversight on my part that bit rate should be 192 kb/s. No. It was not intentional. Bit rate is definitely not a restriction. As they say, "beggars can't be choosers" ...

Cheers,
Swarapriya

Too late to quote. Beggars/choosers theory is very old.
I don't like to upload inflated scrap so deleted the post

No hard feelings. I am in search of good rips too. rolleyes.gif
yob
QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Jul 29 2009, 12:35 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 29 2009, 12:27 AM) *

Cheers,
Swarapriya

Too late to quote. Beggars/choosers theory is very old.
I don't like to upload inflated scrap so deleted the post

No hard feelings. I am in search of good rips too. rolleyes.gif

chintu bhai i ve this cst---but---apun ne original rip u/l karne se sanyaas le liya hai----aur surjit singh ki site par itne purane(hihihii) song u/l nahin hote hain. wink.gif

need ur mailing add---ll mail u>
bawlachintu
Aapne original se sanyas liya hai, maine upload se hi sanyas le liya hai bandhu .

Wo apne fav MD LP ke forum ki post hai isliye lalach aa jaya hai post karne ka.

Ye jo LM songs hai wo Zayed ne bahut pehle upload kiya tha idhar:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=444945

Thanks swarpriya for track listing and other details.
Its hard to find details on net .
yob
QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Jul 29 2009, 01:04 AM) *

Aapne original se sanyas liya hai, maine upload se hi sanyas le liya hai bandhu .

kai baar aisa hota hai---ki aap koi song d/l karte ho ye sochkar ki iski quality jo aapke paas pehle se hai shayad usse achchi ho---but jab aap us d/l kiye hue song ko sunte ho tou ek doosra song yaad aa jata hai--------ajnabi tum jane pehchane se lagte ho. smile.gif
bawlachintu
QUOTE(yob @ Jul 29 2009, 01:07 AM) *

QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Jul 29 2009, 01:04 AM) *

kai baar aisa hota hai---ki aap koi song d/l karte ho ye sochkar ki iski quality jo aapke paas pehle se hai shayad usse achchi ho---but jab aap us d/l kiye hue song ko sunte ho tou ek doosra song yaad aa jata hai--------ajnabi tum jane pehchane se lagte ho. smile.gif

tongue1.gif biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.