Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaane Kya Baat Hai And Its Bengali Version
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
iwantsongs
Hi,

My name is Vinod and I'm from Pune.
I joined Hamaraforums a while back and since i just wanted one song, i made a very stupid user id "iwantsongs".
After checking out the forums, i see that this place is not only a treasure of music, but a forum where so many people interested in beautiful music reside - to me THAT is the real treasure. So i have decided to stay and contribute where and when i can to this place and my stupid user id will stay put smile1.gif

I'm uploading two songs.

The hindi one is sung by asha ji - one of the most melodious songs of pancham da.
And I'm attaching the bangla version too which is equally good. Hope you guys like it.

Jaane Kya Baat hai
Film - Sunny
Year - 1949
Lyricist(s) - Anand Bakshi
Musician(s) - R.D.Burman
Size - 3MB
Duration - 1.42 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Chokhe Naame Brishti
Film - Rupasi Ratte
Year - N/a
Lyricist(s) - N/a
Musician(s) - N/a
Size - 3MB
Duration - 3.19 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Click to view attachment
sangeetbhakt
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your membership. There are
lots of passionate music lovers here and there is a wealth of knowledge and
music to be shared.
Bhavita
QUOTE(iwantsongs @ Jul 24 2009, 04:30 PM) *

Hi,

I joined Hamaraforums a while back and since i just wanted one song, i made a very stupid user id "iwantsongs".
After checking out the forums, i see that this place is not only a treasure of music, but a forum where so many people interested in beautiful music reside - to me THAT is the real treasure. So i have decided to stay and contribute where and when i can to this place and my stupid user id will stay put smile1.gif

I'm uploading two songs.

The hindi one is sung by asha ji - one of the most melodious songs of pancham da.
And I'm attaching the bangla version too which is equally good. Hope you guys like it.

Jaane Kya Baat hai
Film - Sunny
Year - 1949
Lyricist(s) - Anand Bakshi
Musician(s) - R.D.Burman
Size - 3MB
Duration - 1.42 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Chokhe Naame Brishti
Film - Rupasi Ratte
Year - N/a
Lyricist(s) - N/a
Musician(s) - N/a
Size - 3MB
Duration - 3.19 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Click to view attachment

The hindi version jaane kya baat hain in the movie Sunny is actually sung by Lata Ji. In Sunny, Asha ji sang aur kya ahede wafa hote hain smile1.gif
thanks for uploading the bengali version. I have the same version in Bengali, but sung by SHreya Ghoshal. Also welcome you to HF. I second your feelings on what you think about HF. I too am relatively new here and I did find a treasure trove of music here and also people who passionately love music and have contributed to making HF such an addiction for me ;-)
madsur
[quote name='Bhavita' date='Jul 25 2009, 03:06 PM' post='617963']
[quote name='iwantsongs' post='617724' date='Jul 24 2009, 04:30 PM']
Hi,

I second your feelings on what you think about HF. I too am relatively new here and I did find a treasure trove of music here and also people who passionately love music and have contributed to making HF such an addiction for me ;-)
[/quote]

Vinodji,
Welcome to the forum.
Initially the place may seem intimidating, but you will overcome that very soon.
By interacting, you may even, one day, find that your id is your USP.

I can see from the number & quality of posts Bhavitaji has taken to this forum like a duck to water.

Enjoy.

Suresh
Mandrake
Hi Vinod, welcome to this wonderful place bye.gif

Just a tiiiiny correction - you have given the year of the film as 1949. I believe it is a typo.
'Sunny' was released in 1984.
iwantsongs
Sangeet Bhakt: Thanks a lot for the welcome smile1.gif

Bhavita: I stand corrected. Thanks much smile1.gif Am glad to meet someone new.. feels at ease...

Madsur: Yes Bhavita was quick to greet.. and so were you all thanks so much smile1.gif

Mandrake: I'm a hardcore Indrajal comics fan... so we already have a connection wink2.gif Sorry for the typo and thanks for welcoming smile1.gif

Thanks a lot friends.. I already feel comfy smile1.gif will try to be of value here.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.