Full Version: Indra Leela-1956/one Song
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
romesh
ON REQUEST BY YADAVAGIRI

FILM=INDRA LEELA-1956
M/D=AJIT MERCHANT
FORMAT=MP3
BIT RATE=160KBPS

1--sun lo jiya ki baat---------------------------------asha--------------------3.01mts

romesh

attachment

Click to view attachment

quote=romesh
pradeepasrani
Dear Romesh

You have uploaded many outstanding and rare songs after circulating the list of songs. Thank you for the same.

May I request that you open a new thread in your name just as several other contributors such as Unni and Dharamvir and CMji have done in the past and Mahesh Sharma, Erum, Hildebrand and others continue to do even today. This makes it easier to track the uploads.

Thanks

Pradeep
romesh
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Jul 17 2009, 07:13 PM) *

Dear Romesh

You have uploaded many outstanding and rare songs afgter circulating the list of songs. Thank you for the same.

May I request that you open a new thread in your name just as several other contributors such as Unni and Dharamvir and CMji have done in the past and Mahesh Sharma, Erum, Hildebrand and others continue to do even today. This makes it easier to track the uploads.

Thanks

Pradeep

thank you pradeep for the compliments and the suggestion made by you to open a separate thread. how do i do it and in which forum could u pl through some light on this issue.

thanks once again

romesh
Yadavagiri5
QUOTE(romesh @ Jul 17 2009, 02:39 PM) *

ON REQUEST BY YADAVAGIRI

FILM=INDRA LEELA-1956
M/D=AJIT MERCHANT
FORMAT=MP3
BIT RATE=160KBPS

1--sun lo jiya ki baat---------------------------------asha--------------------3.01mts

romesh

attachment

Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

Dear romesh,

Thank you very much. You are the very embodiment of the HF spirit.
pradeepasrani
QUOTE(romesh @ Jul 17 2009, 08:20 PM) *

Dear Romesh

You have uploaded many outstanding and rare songs afgter circulating the list of songs. Thank you for the same.

Thanks

Pradeep

thank you pradeep for the compliments and the suggestion made by you to open a separate thread. how do i do it and in which forum could u pl through some light on this issue.

thanks once again

romesh

The best option is to open a new thread under Sangeet Ke Sitaare forum. Erum chose a beautiful name for her thread, Mutfariq Naghme. Once I had started, a thread in this forum and named it "Aap ke Anurodh Par" but could not continue for lack of time. It was basically meant to respond to the requests of HF members for rare songs. You are actually uploading rare songs requested by various members. I suggest you take over that thread. I would be happy if you can resurrect it or even start another one under the same name.
Thanks

Pradeep

Debopriyo
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Jul 17 2009, 11:51 PM) *

QUOTE(romesh @ Jul 17 2009, 08:20 PM) *

Dear Romesh

Thanks

Pradeep

thanks once again

romesh

The best option is to open a new thread under Sangeet Ke Sitaare forum. Erum chose a beautiful name for her thread, Mutfariq Naghme. Once I had started, a thread in this forum and named it "Aap ke Anurodh Par" but could not continue for lack of time. It was basically meant to respond to the requests of HF members for rare songs. You are actually uploading rare songs requested by various members. I suggest you take over that thread. I would be happy if you can resurrect it or even start another one under the same name.
Thanks

Pradeep

requesting the track ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.