Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For Name Of A Song - Please Help
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
notayummymummy
Hello - I am trying to pin down the name of a song I heard in Mumbai a long time ago. I saw it as a music video on TV and suspect it is not one of Asha Bhosle's film songs. I saw this probably more than ten years ago (possibly even longer). In the music video there is a lot of real-life black and white footage of another man who was obviously very important to Asha, and the song might have been about him / them. It was a wonderful romantic song. I can't remember who this man in the black and white clips was - maybe RD Burman, maybe one of her fellow male singers. I loved this song and would like to track it down. Any suggestions as to the name of this song gratefully appreciated. Thanks.
Bhavita
QUOTE(notayummymummy @ Jul 17 2009, 10:14 AM) *

Hello - I am trying to pin down the name of a song I heard in Mumbai a long time ago. I saw it as a music video on TV and suspect it is not one of Asha Bhosle's film songs. I saw this probably more than ten years ago (possibly even longer). In the music video there is a lot of real-life black and white footage of another man who was obviously very important to Asha, and the song might have been about him / them. It was a wonderful romantic song. I can't remember who this man in the black and white clips was - maybe RD Burman, maybe one of her fellow male singers. I loved this song and would like to track it down. Any suggestions as to the name of this song gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

do you remember any of the words of the song?
behenji.turned.mod

haan haan...i remember this...was RD..i remember his topi tongue1.gif

n asha is trying hard to look sad in the end

its from that RD album she released

one of his songs resung by her

now if only i cud remember the song itself..

i dont even remember the albumz name...then it wud be easier to look for the video on utube n get the song name
HumTum
I think this one is from the album Rahul and I. Could be the song sapna mera toot gaya (from Khel khel mein.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.