Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whose Fan You Are ?
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
oye_sonu
Friends I think most of the members here are fans of Singers. but I dont know alot about fans of composers and lyricsts- ie those whose most fav artist is/are a composer(s) or Lyricist(s),

or who do you like more.......singers or composers or lyricsts ?

what about you ? write down your fav artist(s) whether they are singers or composers or lyricists !

I have also started a poll . do vote in it ! lets have some feedback

Aapko jo pasand hain..........unka naam batao......composers pasand hain ya.......lyricsts ke aap jaayda fan hai ya phir ............aap singers ko hi pasand karte hain. Aur agar ho sake to unn artists ka naam batao.

For eg if you like RD more then Kishore( or other singers).............you are a composer fan. or incse you like Gulzar more then any singer or composer.....then you are a lyricsit fan . and incase you like only singers......lyricst or composer irrelavant.......then ur singers fan !

Iam myself a composer's fan.

Regards

Sonu

PS : Note this topic has nothing to do with who is better composer or lyricsts or singer.
bawlachintu
I dont care for any of them I just like good music

Cool option cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.