Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muse & Music
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
swarapriya
(Rekha) Zorro (1975)

Here is an album in whcih Asha sings every song including three solos ...
swarapriya
(Saira) Mera Vachan Geeta Ki Qasam (1977)

Here are the songs from this album, all solos by Asha ...
swarapriya
(Sharmila) Chupke Chupke (1975)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Yeh Gul(zar)istan Hamara" thread in this directory and are available at the follwing location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...6134&st=106

swarapriya
(Vyjayanti) Jhoola (1962)

Here is a beautiful album from Salilda ...
nandi
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 6 2010, 11:15 PM) *

This is indeed a very sweet album. It has been a long time since I heard Manna Dey's "Ek Samay Par Do Barsati."
Thanks for the effort!
nandi
swarapriya
QUOTE(nandi @ Sep 7 2010, 06:46 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 6 2010, 11:15 PM) *

This is indeed a very sweet album. It has been a long time since I heard Manna Dey's "Ek Samay Par Do Barsati."
Thanks for the effort!
nandi

You're very welcome Nandi. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Waheeda) Dharti (1970)

Here is a winner from S&J with several beautiful songs. Song of the album is the lovely romantic number, the solo unforgettably sung by Rafi Saab, "Khuda Bhi" ...

Here is a description of these songs from an original soundtrack album and the songs themselves ...
ekajnabi
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 25 2010, 10:23 AM) *

(Hema) Haath Ki Safai (1974)

Here are the songs, some were very popular, of this film from the original sound track album ...

Can you please re-upload Vaada Kar Le Sajna from this album... thanks...
swarapriya
QUOTE(ekajnabi @ Sep 7 2010, 12:39 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 25 2010, 10:23 AM) *

(Hema) Haath Ki Safai (1974)

Here are the songs, some were very popular, of this film from the original sound track album ...

Can you please re-upload Vaada Kar Le Sajna from this album... thanks...

Here is the song for you ...
swarapriya
(Zeenat) Takkar (1980)

Here are the songs from this album ...
swarapriya
(Asha) Pagla Kahin Ka (1970)

Here are some fine songs from an original soundtrack album from S&J ...
swarapriya
(Hema) Sanyasi (1975)

This is a fine album from S&J with several good songs in it. I am uploading these songs, mostly from an original soundtrack album, in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs ...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Sanyasi (1975)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album ...
swarapriya
(Mala) Gumrah (1963)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory. They are available from the following location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4617&st=446

swarapriya
(Mumtaz) Pati Patni (1966)

Here are the songs from this album, some of them due to the courtesy of the members, thank you ...
rpnawani
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 12 2010, 10:17 PM) *

Here are the songs from this album, some of them due to the courtesy of the members, thank you ...

Here is a longer version of 'Na mujh mein gun ', from CD collection 'For the first time'.
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Duration: 3.43 min
Click to view attachment

rpnawani
swarapriya
QUOTE(rpnawani @ Sep 12 2010, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 12 2010, 10:17 PM) *

Here is a longer version of 'Na mujh mein gun ', from CD collection 'For the first time'.
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Duration: 3.43 min
Click to view attachment

rpnawani

Thank you very much RP for the extended version of the song. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Nutan) Saraswatichandra (1968)

Here is one of my most favorite musicals. This probably is the greatest achievement of the music director duo, Kalyanji & Anandji. Until this movie came out, I took them in stride as another popular music director duo. But with this movie they got my attention. My respect for their creative abilities grew at least a hundred fold. I never thought they had in them this type of music. Mesmerizing. Melodious. Richly romantic. Lata and Mukesh did such a beautiful job singing the beautiful compositions.

Interestingly, the music for this movie was not even nominated for the Filmfare Awards. Such injustices galore. Just unforgivable. Shankar & Jaikishan won for "Brahmachari" that year. "Saraswati" did win a couple of Filmfare awards, one for the Best Cinematography and the other for the Best Dialogues.

The movie did win the National Award for K&A as the Best Music Directors. It also won the National Award in the Best Cinematography category. Speaking of the photography, this was the last Hindi film made in Black & White.

The movie was based on a famous Gujarati novel of the same name by G.M. Tripathi and became a hit thanks to its enchanting music. I am uploading these beautiful songs from an original soundtrack album in the first post. In the second post, I am including several extended version songs.

Here is a treat of these utterly melodious songs ...

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Saraswatichandra (1968)" ...

I am uploading here several extended versions of the songs from this film ...
Faraaj73
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 14 2010, 03:58 AM) *

At the risk of being sacrilegious, I am uploading an Anuradha Paudwal version of what for me is one of KA's best songs period, Lata's lovely Main To Bhool Chali, which was picturised so well on Nutan. I don't know when or on what occasion Anuradha sang this special...

Old Filmi - 1968 Saraswati Chandra - Anuradha Paudwal - Main To Bhool Chali Babul Ka Desh-kalyanji anandji 5m 26s 128kbps mp3Click to view attachment
swarapriya
QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Sep 14 2010, 04:06 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 14 2010, 03:58 AM) *

At the risk of being sacrilegious, I am uploading an Anuradha Paudwal version of what for me is one of KA's best songs period, Lata's lovely Main To Bhool Chali, which was picturised so well on Nutan. I don't know when or on what occasion Anuradha sang this special...

Old Filmi - 1968 Saraswati Chandra - Anuradha Paudwal - Main To Bhool Chali Babul Ka Desh-kalyanji anandji 5m 26s 128kbps mp3Click to view attachment

Thank you very much for the song Faraaj. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Rekha) Aaj Ka Mahatma (1976)

swarapriya
(Saira) Kaala Aadmi (1978)

These songs were ripped from a DVD. The quality of the DVD was so so and so is the quality of the songs. They are not that bad but could have been better. Here are these songs ...
swarapriya
(Sharmila) Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka (1975)

Here is yet another beauty from the combination of Sahir & Ravi ...
suhana_safar
Hear carefully how Rafi sahab sings the title song.....matchless.

Zindagi guzaar ne ko.....a unique songs of its kind......what a rendition by the king.

Another song i like is of Lataji " Dil mein kise ke" - what a song.

Thanks for the album.
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 17 2010, 03:48 AM) *

Hi,

"Dil mein kisi ke pyar ka" is also in Kishore's voice on video track. Anybody having it?

Viraj
neerajdivy
QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Sep 17 2010, 07:16 AM) *

Hi,

"Dil mein kisi ke pyar ka" is also in Kishore's voice on video track. Anybody having it?

Viraj

courtsey h/f member....
dil mein kisi...kishore....2.25min/3.33mb/192kbps
debjyoti

Dekha Hain zindagi ko is my favourite song from this album,sung by the most popular artist Kishoreda.
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(neerajdivy @ Sep 17 2010, 10:58 AM) *

courtsey h/f member....

Fantastic!! Thanks Neeraj

Viraj
swarapriya
QUOTE(neerajdivy @ Sep 16 2010, 10:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Sep 17 2010, 07:16 AM) *

Hi,

Viraj

courtsey h/f member....

Thank you very much Neeraj for the song. Cheers. -S
r&d
QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Sep 16 2010, 06:46 PM) *

Hi,

Viraj

Here is Ravi verison snippet.

Dil Mein Kisi Ke Pyar - Ravi - Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka (1975) - Ravi - Sahir - 0:38 - 160 kbps
swarapriya
QUOTE(r&d @ Sep 17 2010, 11:09 AM) *

Hi,

Viraj

Dil Mein Kisi Ke Pyar - Ravi - Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka (1975) - Ravi - Sahir - 0:38 - 160 kbps

This is great. We started with Lata's and found that there exits a Kishre's version. Now we find that there is also Ravi's. Now we have all three separate versions of the same song. Thank you very much R&D. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Vyjayanti) Rungoli (1962)

The same team that gave us that endearing hit "New Delhi" in 1956 decided to revive that magic and came up with this movie. This movie also had a similar formula; unforgettable music by S&J, great performances by the principals, some dazzling dances by Vyjayanti, and slapstick comedy by Kishoreda. Yet the movie didn't have either the soul or the heart of the old movie that was warming to the senses. In essence it lacked what "Delhi" had, the story of national integration that was behind all the comedy that clicked with that movie.

Like mentioned earlier, the music by S&J is just out of this world. Their creative juices flowing still high, this incredible pair never slacked by giving us one memorable hit after another. These have stood the test of times. What more proof we need than that nearly after 50 years of their original release, these songs continue to give the same pleasurable goose bumps.

I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. The first post contains all the songs from an original soundtrack album. The second post contains several extended version songs.

Here is a description of the songs in the first post and actual songs ...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Rungoli (1962)" ...

Here are several extended varion songs from this beauty of an album. Plese be forewarned that the songs "Chhoti Si" and "Jaao Jaao" are only slightly longer the regular versions. They are only 22 and 13 seconds, respectively, are longer ...
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 18 2010, 12:55 AM) *

QUOTE(r&d @ Sep 17 2010, 11:09 AM) *

Hi,

Viraj

This is great. We started with Lata's and found that there exits a Kishre's version. Now we find that there is also Ravi's. Now we have all three separate versions of the same song. Thank you very much R&D. Cheers. -S

You are right SP. I wasn't even aware of Ravi's version. Thanks Rajnish.

Viraj
debjyoti
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 18 2010, 01:34 AM) *

Here are several extended varion songs from this beauty of an album. Plese be forewarned that the songs "Chhoti Si" and "Jaao Jaao" are only slightly longer the regular versions. They are only 22 and 13 seconds, respectively, are longer ...

There is a story behind the song choti si yeh duniya from the film Rangoli.Shankar Jaikishen had promised to take Shailendraji as a lyricist in one of their earlier films,but for some reason,they could not keep their promise.So Shailendraji wrote a letter to them saying choti si yeh duniya anjani raahon mein hum kabhi to milenge,kahin to milenge,to poochenge haal.SJ understood the inner meanings and used that as the immortal song in Rangoli,and also used Shailendra to write some more songs in Rangoli.Rangoli has some superb songs,like choti si yeh duniya(Kishoreda's version became more popular than Lataji's),the extra-ordinary semiclassical rangoli sajao,the excellent funny hum bechare.
r&d
QUOTE(debjyoti @ Sep 17 2010, 10:54 PM) *

There is a story behind the song choti si yeh duniya from the film Rangoli.Shankar Jaikishen had promised to take Shailendraji as a lyricist in one of their earlier films,but for some reason,they could not keep their promise.So Shailendraji wrote a letter to them saying choti si yeh duniya anjani raahon mein hum kabhi to milenge,kahin to milenge,to poochenge haal.SJ understood the inner meanings and used that as the immortal song in Rangoli,and also used Shailendra to write some more songs in Rangoli.Rangoli has some superb songs,like choti si yeh duniya(Kishoreda's version became more popular than Lataji's),the extra-ordinary semiclassical rangoli sajao,the excellent funny hum bechare.

Ya, like, Barsaat (1949) was the first film of SJ. Shailendra was present in that movie.
So I don't know what you are talking about.
debjyoti
QUOTE(r&d @ Sep 18 2010, 12:49 PM) *

QUOTE(debjyoti @ Sep 17 2010, 10:54 PM) *

Ya, like, Barsaat (1949) was the first film of SJ. Shailendra was present in that movie.
So I don't know what you are talking about.

Before Rangoli,SJ and Shailendra worked together for some films,but in one of the films before Rangoli,SJ did not give chance to Shailendra to write lyrics in spite of promising them to do so for that particular film.I am talking about that only.
Shahrukh3000
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 17 2010, 09:51 PM) *

(Vyjayanti) Rungoli (1962)

The same team that gave us that endearing hit "New Delhi" in 1956 decided to revive that magic and came up with this movie. This movie also had a similar formula; unforgettable music by S&J, great performances by the principals, some dazzling dances by Vyjayanti, and slapstick comedy by Kishoreda. Yet the movie didn't have either the soul or the heart of the old movie that was warming to the senses. In essence it lacked what "Delhi" had, the story of national integration that was behind all the comedy that clicked with that movie.

Like mentioned earlier, the music by S&J is just out of this world. Their creative juices flowing still high, this incredible pair never slacked by giving us one memorable hit after another. These have stood the test of times. What more proof we need than that nearly after 50 years of their original release, these songs continue to give the same pleasurable goose bumps.

I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. The first post contains all the songs from an original soundtrack album. The second post contains several extended version songs.

Here is a description of the songs in the first post and actual songs ...

swarapriya ji
the song hum tum yeh koi koi rahen is sung by MUKESH
swarapriya
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Sep 18 2010, 07:19 AM) *

swarapriya ji

Thanks for pointing out the error Shahrukh Bhai Saab. Actually it is a duet by Lata and Mukesh. The song was tagged correctly for those who have downloaded, but somehow the error crept in when I transcribed it. I made the appropriate change to reflect your suggestion.

Thanks again & cheers,
S
swarapriya
(Waheeda) Man ki Aankhen (1970)

suhana_safar
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 19 2010, 03:51 AM) *

(Waheeda) Man ki Aankhen (1970)

Rafisaab and Lata ji's songs are wonderful in this album (as usual)
Debopriyo
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 18 2010, 11:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Sep 18 2010, 07:19 AM) *

swarapriya ji

Thanks for pointing out the error Shahrukh Bhai Saab. Actually it is a duet by Lata and Mukesh. The song was tagged correctly for those who have downloaded, but somehow the error crept in when I transcribed it. I made the appropriate change to reflect your suggestion.

Thanks again & cheers,
S

Chau Chau Bambiyana - Asha - Manna Dey ?
swarapriya
(Zeenat) Katilon ke Kaatil (1981)

I am uploading songs from this album in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post ...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Katilon ke Kaatil (1981)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album ...
swarapriya
(Asha) Caravan (1971)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory. They can be accessed from the following location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4617&st=545

swarapriya
(Hema) Sholay (1975)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory. They are available from the following location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4617&st=706

swarapriya
(Mala) Phool Bane Angarey (1963)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory. These songs are available at the following location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4617&st=500

swarapriya
(Mumtaz) Pyar Kiye Jaa (1966)

Sridhar, who earlier made "Nazrana (1961)" and "Dil Ek Mandir (1963)", directed this movie from his Tamil hit "Kadhalikka Neramillai (1964)". The movie was also made in Telugu in 1965 as "Preminchi Choodu". It was not directed by Sridhar.

The major highlight of the movie was the roles played by Mahmood and Om Prakash as son and father respectively. They were absolutely hilarious together. It turns out the original Tamil film and the Telugu versions also had the same attractions.

Kihshoreda was there in this movie but in a smaller role, yet enough to make his presence known with his share of usual zaniness. Shashi was successful in imitating his older brother Shammi. Mumtaz once again was in a supporting role playing opposite Mahmood. Yet she easily overshadowed the two leading ladies of the movie, Rajashree (from South) and Kalpana.

Another highlight of the movie was its music. There are several good songs in this album. My favorite is the duet of Lata & Mahendra, "Kisine Pukaara".

I will upload songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. After I am done with them, I will also post songs from the Telugu version right in this section.

Here is a description of the songs in the first post and the songs themselves ...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Pyar Kiye Jaa (1966)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs of this film from an original soundtrack album ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.