Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muse & Music
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
swarapriya
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 6 2010, 03:50 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 6 2010, 09:15 PM) *

(Saira) Pocketmar (1974)

Here are songs from this nice album ...

SP ji

This film has one all time fav Lata song....aja aja muhhe hein tera intezaar, simply beautiful.
Of course the master comes up with a beautiful stylish song too..Banda Pawar mein kahan

Dear SS,

Agreed that these are real beauties. By the way, in future correspondences please drop addressing me by "ji".

Cheers,
S
romesh
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 7 2010, 07:14 AM) *

QUOTE(romesh @ May 6 2010, 09:24 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 23 2009, 11:44 PM) *

Songs of "Laila Majnu (1976)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album. The extended version of the song "Likh Kar" may have been contributed by the Forum members. Thank you. Now for the songs ...

dear SP

can u pl reupload two songs from film laila majnu-1975

laila majnu jo jism ik jaan the-1
laila majnu jo jism ik jaan the-2

romesh

Romesh, here are the songs for you. Cheers ...

thanks SP for the quick response

romesh
romesh

Here are the rest of the songs from this album. The extended version of the song "Likh Kar" may have been contributed by the Forum members. Thank you. Now for the songs ...

dear SP

romesh

thanks SP for teh quick response

romesh

romesh
romesh

dear SP

romesh

romesh

romesh

romesh
swarapriya
QUOTE(romesh @ May 7 2010, 06:04 AM) *

dear SP

romesh

romesh

romesh

Romesh, it is always a pleausre. Chhers. -S

romesh

swarapriya
[quote name='romesh' post='658816' date='May 7 2010, 06:04 AM']

romesh
[/quote]

Romesh, it is always a pleasure. Cheers. -S

[/quote]
swarapriya
(Sharmila) Ye Gulistan Hamara (1972)

Here is another one by Burmanda. For composing this music, Da goes back to his roots in Assam as the story was based in Assam. There are several beautiful songs in this album. Some examples are, "Gori Gori","Kya Yeh Zindagi" and "Raina Soyee". Especially the song "Gori Gori". One can immediately tell that it is Burmanda's musical composition. His sweet melodic imprint is all over there.

Danny, who hails from Assam, sings a song in this film. Inetrestingly, besides an actor and singer, Danny is also a song writer. Few years ago I came across a cassette of his, probably recorded before he became an actor. All lyrics in that cassette were written by him. He also sang all of the songs he wrote for that cassette. I misplaced the cassette and don't even remember what its name was. It was an okay album and may be that is the reason I don't remember the details. My main curiosity was to find out what this actor has done as a writer and as a singer.

Sharmila teams up with Dev in this movie. Did they appear in any other movie besdies this one? This movie itself was made by Dev's close friend and associate, Amarjeet (of "Teen Deviyan" fame). One of the great things about Dev is that he always stuck by his friends, through thick and thin. That alone is enough for me to make this man loveable.

Now for the songs ...
ketaki shukla
Thanks Swarapriya for the album Ye Gulistan Hamara.

Ketaki
swarapriya
QUOTE(ketaki shukla @ May 7 2010, 02:13 PM) *

Thanks Swarapriya for the album Ye Gulistan Hamara.

Ketaki

You're very welcome, Ketaki. Cheers. -S

kishor
Thanks swarapriya for the album.

I didnt knew that SD Burman and RD Burman have sung a song together.....

swarapriya
QUOTE(kishor @ May 8 2010, 10:19 AM) *

Thanks swarapriya for the album.

I didnt knew that SD Burman and RD Burman have sung a song together.....

You're welcome, Kishor. Cheers. -S

swarapriya
(Vyjayanti) Raj Tilak (1958)

This album has many songs, mostly of smaller duration. Their quality is so so. Apart from the songs I am uploading here, there are at least four chorus songs in this film. I have these four but their quality is so unintelligible I thought best to skip them altogether.

Here are my selections from this album ...
sangeetbhakt
Here are the 4 chorus songs. The quality seems good. May have gotten them from HF.

Singers: Chorus
Bitrate: 128 kbps

Song: Jhamar jhamar jhoome
Duration: 0:29

Song: Le lo maza le lo
Duration: 0:33

Song: Pinjre ke haiN panchhi
Duration: 0:47

Song: Roop ki raani
Duration: 1:00

sangeetbhakt
"Raaj tilak" is a remake of a super-hit Tamil film called "VanjikoTTai vaaliban".
C Ramachandra composed the tunes for the Tamil film - his first (maybe his last)
venture into Tamil cinema. In addition to the film being a hit, 2 of the songs were
absolute chart toppers and remain so to this day for people who actually know the
songs. While I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of Asha's, she is unable to do justice to either
of these songs (one is a solo and one is a duet with Sudha Malhotra). I love the Tamil duet and can
listen to it countless times.

In Tamil, the songs were sung by P Leela and Jikki. I have uploaded both those songs here.

Film: VanjikoTTai vaaliban (1958)
Music: C Ramachandra

Song: KaNNum kaNNum kalarNthu
Singers: P Leela, Jikki
Duration: 8:16
This is the equivalent of "Aaja o raaja aaja" and is a dance competition between Padmini and Vyjayanthi.
The on-screen scene was as popular as the song itself.

Song: Raaja magaL
Singer: P Leela
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Duration: 5:57

swarapriya
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ May 8 2010, 06:46 PM) *

Here are the 4 chorus songs. The quality seems good. May have gotten them from HF.

Singers: Chorus

Song: Jhamar jhamar jhoome
Duration: 0:29

Song: Le lo maza le lo
Duration: 0:33

Song: Pinjre ke haiN panchhi
Duration: 0:47

Song: Roop ki raani
Duration: 1:00

Thanks for the chorus songs. Like mentioned in the post, I already have them and am not downloading them here. They were earlier downloaded from HF. Thanks for sharing, SB. Cheers. -S

swarapriya
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ May 8 2010, 07:20 PM) *

"Raaj tilak" is a remake of a super-hit Tamil film called "VanjikoTTai vaaliban".
C Ramachandra composed the tunes for the Tamil film - his first (maybe his last)
venture into Tamil cinema. In addition to the film being a hit, 2 of the songs were
absolute chart toppers and remain so to this day for people who actually know the
songs. While I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of Asha's, she is unable to do justice to either
of these songs (one is a solo and one is a duet with Sudha Malhotra). I love the Tamil duet and can
listen to it countless times.

In Tamil, the songs were sung by P Leela and Jikki. I have uploaded both those songs here.

Film: VanjikoTTai vaaliban (1958)
Music: C Ramachandra

Song: KaNNum kaNNum kalarNthu
Singers: P Leela, Jikki
Duration: 8:16
This is the equivalent of "Aaja o raaja aaja" and is a dance competition between Padmini and Vyjayanthi.
The on-screen scene was as popular as the song itself.

Song: Raaja magaL
Singer: P Leela
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Duration: 5:57

SB,

Thanks for the details. I don't know an ounce of Tamil, yet I downloaded both the songs to enjoy the music.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
sangeetbhakt
Finishing out the songs from "Chaandi ki deewar"

Film: Chaandi ki deewar (1964)
Music: N Dutta
Bitrate: 160 kbps

Song: Kal se kul duniya hamaari (Part 1)
Singer: Asha Bhonsle
Duration: 2:54

Song: Kal se kul duniya hamaari (Part 2)
Singer: Asha Bhonsle
Duration: 3:29

Song: Jo kehne se tum sharmaati ho
Singer: Asha Bhonsle, Mohammad Rafi
Duration: 3:05

Song: Barso raam dhaDaake se
Singer: Mahendra Kapoor
Duration: 3:20
vdsachin
Thank You for the Chaandi Ki Deewar (1964) songs SangeetBhakt smile.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ May 9 2010, 07:07 AM) *

Finishing out the songs from "Chaandi ki deewar"

My Dear SB,

Thank you very very much for the rest of the songs from this album.

By the way I heard both of the songs from the film "Vanjikottai Valliban" you uploaded. Like you promised, they are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing these gems.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
swarapriya
(Zeenat) Shalimar (1978)

This movie was made by Krishna Shah. A graduate of Bombay University, UCLA, and Yale, he settled in USA and made money in different enterprises. He had passion for cinema but this always did not transfer to good film making. Before he made "Shalimar" in Hindi and English, he made several other forgettable English movies - all B grade. Some of the English movies he produced and directed were "Hard Rock Zombies", "Rivals", and "The River Niger". He also made a documentary on Hindi cinema called "Cinema Cinema". Later he pioneered movie animation in India with full length animation feature films like "The Legend of Ram" and "The Prince of Light". But his biggest achievement was to bring in several notable Hollywood actors and Bombay actors together to make "Shalimar".

"Shalimar" stars several Hollywood dignitaries like Rex Harrison (who won an Oscar for "My Fair Lady"), John Saxon (Indian fans should remember him from Bruce Lee's "Enter the Dragon"), and Sylvia Miles. It was made in English and Hindi using the same actors. Even though very huge amount of money was spent on the movie, it was a financial disaster. It failed in both languages. Originally the English version had the same name "Shalimar". Later it was released in DVD under various names; "Raiders of Shalimar", "Raiders of the Sacred Storm", and "Deadly Thief". In spite of all these gimmicks, neither the movie nor the DVDs became popular. A book on making of the movie was published but it also went into obscurity.

The only redeeming feature of the movie was the music of R.D. Burman. It was not his best, but even when RD was not at his best, he still was good. I will be uploading all the songs in three back-to-back posts. The first posting will have all the songs from the movie. The second post will contain several musical themes from the movie. The third post will contain three songs of this film rerecorded by Asha from her album "Asha Reveals Real R.D. Burman CD1".

Now for the first posting. Here is a description of the songs and the songs themselves ...
swarapriya
Music Themes from "Shalimar (1978)"

This second post includes musical themes from this album ...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Shalimar (1978)" ...

The following three songs were re-recorded by Asha in her album "Asha Reveals Real R.D. Burman (CD1)". In this album Kishore's song was sung by Sudesh Bhosle. Asha re-recorded her song "Mera Pyaar". She also re-recorded Usha Uthup's song "One Two Cha Cha Cha" in her own voice. Here are these songs ...
romesh
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 27 2010, 10:37 PM) *

(Waheeda) Ghar Ka Chiraag (1967)

Waheeda had a guest role in this film. I have only one song (in two parts) from this movie that I am uploading here. The missing songs are shown in red italics in the table below. If you happen to have any, please kindly share. Thanks.

Now for the one I have ...

dear SP

here are the last three missing songs of ghar ka chirag--1967. out of the five missing songs two have already been uploded one by me and one by taiyab sahib so that completes the album.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh
swarapriya
QUOTE(romesh @ May 9 2010, 09:09 PM) *

dear SP

here are the last three missing songs of ghar ka chirag--1967. out of the five missing songs two have already been uploded one by me and one by taiyab sahib so that completes the album.

quote=romesh

Thank you very very much Romesh for completing the album. Cheers. -S

romesh
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 10 2010, 11:22 AM) *

QUOTE(romesh @ May 9 2010, 09:09 PM) *

dear SP

quote=romesh

Thank you very very much Romesh for completing the album. Cheers. -S

you are welcome SP

romesh
yogihit
Swarapriya ji
Zillion thanks for all uploads bow.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(yogihit @ May 10 2010, 04:16 AM) *

Swarapriya ji
Zillion thanks for all uploads bow.gif

Yogihit, you're very welcome. Please drop "ji" when you next address me. Thanks & cheers. -S

taiyab53
QUOTE(romesh @ May 10 2010, 10:39 AM) *

Waheeda had a guest role in this film. I have only one song (in two parts) from this movie that I am uploading here. The missing songs are shown in red italics in the table below. If you happen to have any, please kindly share. Thanks.

dear SP

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

thanks friend iwas missing these songs
taiyab
swarapriya
(Waheeda) Palki (1967)

Naushadji was one of the musical geniuses the Hindi film industry has ever known. The simplicity of his tunes and his understanding of classical music and its influence on his music time and again have enriched innumerable songs he composed for various movies. Apart from being a great musician, he also wrote shairi. For Hariharan's ghazal album "Aathwaan Sur" not only he composed music but also wrote all of the lyrics of the ghazals. For this movie, "Palki", we find Naushadji's another facet. It was based on his story. Naushadji, a great multi-faceted genius he certainy was!

Naushadji and Shakeel Badayuni collaborated in many movies. It seems like Shakeel Saab almost exclusively wrote for Naushad Saab. However he did write songs for many other music directors as well. This film is also embellished with Shakeel Saab's rich lyrics. The song "Aye Shehar-E-Lucknow" reminds me of another great song written by Shakeel Saab, "Yeh Lucknow Ki Sar Zameen" for Guru Dutt's classic "Chaudhvin Ka Chand (1960)". Thus Shakeel Saab got a chance to pay magnificent tribute to the history, people, and traditions of a great city twice.

I am uploading songs from this film in three separate posts. First two posts contain all the songs from the original sound track CD album. The third post contains remaining songs that were not on the CD.

Here is the first set of songs ...
taiyab53
QUOTE(romesh @ May 10 2010, 10:39 AM) *

dear SP

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

thanks for the missing songs
but two songs are not having correct pitch
is it recording problem or files are like that
thanks
taiyab
swarapriya
Songs of "Palki (1967)" Continued ...

Here are more songs from this beautiful album ...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Palki (1967)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this film that were not on the CD. The "Mushaira" piece was contributed by the members of this Forum. Thank you. I cleaned this song to eliminate static and hissing and was mostly successful. Now for the songs ...
raz
QUOTE(romesh @ May 10 2010, 09:39 AM) *

dear SP

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

THNX A TON ROMESH I WAS LOOKING 4 DIS ALBUM FROM LONG TIME THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING MY REMAINING SONGS

quote=romesh

Exon
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 10 2010, 11:58 PM) *

Here are more songs from this beautiful album. I am not certain, but the song shown in red italics in the table below may be from this film. I don't have this song. If this indeed is from this film, I am requesting friends of this Forum to share with rest of us. Thanks.

Here are the songs in this post ...

SP,

I think, 'bimar-e-mohabbat' title is an error in Earth Music entry; I don't think it belongs to Palki. There is a song (Hemant, Lata duet) with that title in Teesri Gali (1958).

Exon
swarapriya
QUOTE(Exon @ May 10 2010, 02:12 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 10 2010, 11:58 PM) *

Here are more songs from this beautiful album. I am not certain, but the song shown in red italics in the table below may be from this film. I don't have this song. If this indeed is from this film, I am requesting friends of this Forum to share with rest of us. Thanks.

Here are the songs in this post ...

SP,

I think, 'bimar-e-mohabbat' title is an error in Earth Music entry; I don't think it belongs to Palki. There is a song (Hemant, Lata duet) with that title in Teesri Gali (1958).

Exon

Thanks Exon. I will wait for another couple of days to see developments before making the change.
Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Asha) Shikar (1968)

This movie came from Guru Dutt Films. After Guru died during the shooting of "Baharen Phir Bhi Aayengi" his younger brother Atma Ram took over the reigns. After successfully releasing "Baharen" with Dharmendra (who replaced Guru), this film was made and released, also starring Dharmendra. I wonder where did all the money go from these proceedings? During these times one of our greatest singers, Geetaji, Guru's wife, was under severe financial strain and also was in poor health. One would think she should have gotten some share of the money to support herself and her children. (Parag, please throw some light on this subject. Thanks).

"Shikar" was the first full length color movie under the banner. It turned out to be a hit thanks mainly due to its beautiful music and dashing looks of Dharmendra. This movie also was photographed by the great V.K. Murty who was a close friend and associate of Guru. He photographed all of Guru's own movies except "Chaudhvin Ka Chand".

Most of the songs from this album became popular. The standout song is the one by Asha, "Parde Mein Rahne Do". She is at her best in these type of songs and Asha does it here very beautifullly. Also worth mentioning are Rafi Saab's solo and the duet of Kalle and Kapoor. Here are these and other songs from this original sound track album ...
parag_sankla
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 11 2010, 07:24 AM) *

(Asha) Shikar (1968)

This movie came from Guru Dutt Films. After Guru died during the shooting of "Baharen Phir Bhi Aayengi" his younger brother Atma Ram took over the reigns. After successfully releasing "Baharen" with Dharmendra (who replaced Guru), this film was made and released, also starring Dharmendra. I wonder where did all the money go from these proceedings? During these times one of our greatest singers, Geetaji, Guru's wife, was under severe financial strain and also was in poor health. One would think she should have gotten some share of the money to support herself and her children. (Parag, please throw some light on this subject. Thanks).

Swarapriya

Not just Shikaar which was made after Guru Dutt's demise, the film Chauhadhvin kaa Chaand made in the year 1960 made a lot of money. It more than compensated the losses due to Kaagaz ke Phool. Even Sahib Bibi aur Ghulaam was a moderate success at the box office. So in a nutshell, Guru Dutt films was in very good financial conditions despite the box office failure of KKP. The question then remains why a 34 year widow (an extremely popular playback singer) with 3 children to support was forced to do stage shows to feed herself and her kids!

The answer to this question lies in the film Sailaab made by Mukul Roy in the year 1958. Geeta ji financially helped her brother in making of this film and the film bombed at the box office like nobody's business. (In fact it is said that Guru had advised Mukulda not to release the film, even though he himself had directed it.) The financial debacle of Sailaab put Geeta ji in a difficult situation. I do not understand the finer nuances of the deal, but it is said that Guru Dutt made Geeta ji "insolvent" to Guru Dutt films after this. This was merely a way to avoid this financial debacle to hit the assets of Guru Dutt films. What transpired after the tragic and untimely death of Guru Dutt was devastating on Geeta ji. One one hand she lost her husband and on the other hand she was dissociated from the wealth of her own film company. This is how she was forced to do stage shows to make both ends meet, while Guru Dutt films (now taken over by his brother Atmaaram) enjoyed the huge commercial success of Shikaar.

How cruel was the destiny!

swarapriya
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ May 11 2010, 10:47 AM) *

(Asha) Shikar (1968)

Swarapriya

Not just Shikaar which was made after Guru Dutt's demise, the film Chauhadhvin kaa Chaand made in the year 1960 made a lot of money. It more than compensated the losses due to Kaagaz ke Phool. Even Sahib Bibi aur Ghulaam was a moderate success at the box office. So in a nutshell, Guru Dutt films was in very good financial conditions despite the box office failure of KKP. The question then remains why a 34 year widow (an extremely popular playback singer) with 3 children to support was forced to do stage shows to feed herself and her kids!

The answer to this question lies in the film Sailaab made by Mukul Roy in the year 1958. Geeta ji financially helped her brother in making of this film and the film bombed at the box office like nobody's business. (In fact it is said that Guru had advised Mukulda not to release the film, even though he himself had directed it.) The financial debacle of Sailaab put Geeta ji in a difficult situation. I do not understand the finer nuances of the deal, but it is said that Guru Dutt made Geeta ji "insolvent" to Guru Dutt films after this. This was merely a way to avoid this financial debacle to hit the assets of Guru Dutt films. What transpired after the tragic and untimely death of Guru Dutt was devastating on Geeta ji. One one hand she lost her husband and on the other hand she was dissociated from the wealth of her own film company. This is how she was forced to do stage shows to make both ends meet, while Guru Dutt films (now taken over by his brother Atmaaram) enjoyed the huge commercial success of Shikaar.

How cruel was the destiny!

Thank you very much Parag for sharing the whole story. I was only aware of bits and pieces of it. But this is the first time I see how dots are connected giving a complete picture.

Some decisions we make in our lives, whether knowingly or unknowingly, seems like they haunt us forever. These subsequent unfortunate string of events in Geetaji's young and troubled life probably could have been averted if there was a generous soul out there to take care of them. But chivalry is not a common attribute for many folks who themselves are wilting under their own day to day pressures of life.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
swarapriya
(Hema) Dulhan (1974)

The fine Telugu film actress Jamuna had a supporting role in this movie (her picture attached). Jamuna, who acted in nearly 200 movies, appeared in a handful of Hindi movies as well. In 1967, for her performance in L.V. Prasad's "Milan", she won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award.

Here are the songs from this film ...
suhana_safar
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 12 2010, 09:28 PM) *

(Hema) Dulhan (1974)

The fine Telugu film actress Jamuna had a supporting role in this movie (her picture attached). Jamuna, who acted in nearly 200 movies, appeared in a handful of Hindi movies as well. In 1967, for her performance in L.V. Prasad's "Milan", she won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award.

Here are the songs from this film ...

Jan e chaman by Kishore is one of my all time favorite Kishore song.
swarapriya
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 12 2010, 03:51 PM) *

(Hema) Dulhan (1974)

Jan e chaman by Kishore is one of my all time favorite Kishore song.

It is definitely one of Kishore's nice songs. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Mala) Maya (1961)

There are nine beautiful songs in this film that can cast a spell on you. Each one of them is that good. I am not sure for how many movies of Dev, Salilda composed music for. But the songs from this are definitely as charming as Dev is debonair.

The film has that perennial pleaser, the duet by Lata and Rafi Saab, "Tasveer Teri Dil Mein". One of my favorite songs of Lata, "Jaa Re" is from this film. There are three solos by Rafi Saab, two of which are Rafi Saab's distinctively great songs. There are also a couple of duets of Lata and Dwijen Mukherjee (one of them is almost a solo) that are lovely to listen to. Dwijen has an impeccable resemblance to Hemantda's voice. For a minute I thought I was actually listening to Hemantda. I was that easily fooled. I don't know too much about this singer. May be some of our members can shed some light on him.

One of the things I have noticed listening to these beautiful songs is that how Lata's voice has been changing. As a matter of fact, in the duet "Tasveer", I thought her voice sounded a bit screechy in a couple of places (for example, when she sings the words "nainon ka kajra" and later in the song "ruk na sakega"). Or is it me? It is such a beautiful song, yet I couldn't help notice it. But it may have been a deliberate ploy by the music director himself ...

I will upload these melodious songs in back-to-back two posts. Here is the first set ...
akbaralibhai
Thank you very much Swarapriya for these wonderful songs of Maya.
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Maya (1961)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album ...
swarapriya
QUOTE(akbaralibhai @ May 13 2010, 06:59 AM) *

Thank you very much Swarapriya for these wonderful songs of Maya.

Bhai Saab, you're always welcome. Cheers. -S

swarapriya
(Mumtaz) Raaka (1965)

Here is another Mumtaz-Dara Singh starrer. Most of the movies Dara starred in his early career tried to take advantage of his physique. Almost all of them have similar type themes. Also, one thing invariably common to them was some good music. Songs of this album prove my point. Dattaram, a longtime assistant to the endurable Shankar & Jaikishan, was at the helm of the music for this film. I don't want to single out any song because almost all of the songs are pleasing to listen to. You be the judge.

Here are the songs, thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members ...
swarapriya
(Nutan) Khandan (1965)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in this thread and are still available. You can access these songs from the following location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...140&st=1050

swarapriya
(Rekha) Duniya Ka Mela (1974)

I am uploading below four of the five songs from this album. The missing song is shown in red italics in the table below. If you can, please kindly share. Thanks.

Now for the four songs ...
Slr1996
here is the missing song, cassette rip but not too bad.

Click to view attachment
swarapriya
QUOTE(Slr1996 @ May 16 2010, 08:50 AM) *

here is the missing song, cassette rip but not too bad.

Click to view attachment

Thank you very much for sharing the missing song. Cheers. -S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.