Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Devar (1966)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
swarapriya
Devar (1966)

I am uploading six songs from this album. There are a couple of nice solos by Mukeshji. Per "EarthMusic", I may be missing the song shown in red italics in the table below. If so, please kindly share. Here are the songs from this album ...
desai2rn
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 15 2009, 09:00 PM) *

Devar (1966)

I am uploading six songs from this album. There are a couple of nice solos by Mukeshji. Per "EarthMusic", I may be missing the two shown in red italics in the table below. If so, please kindly share. Here are the songs from this album ...

Thanks for u/l Devar album Swarapriya.
Both Mukesh solo are simply great. He has poured his heart and done full justics to great lryics & music.
When ever I listen to these I don't want the song to end. Mukesh - Roshan combination has given a
number of everlasting hits but I feel there could have been a lot more.

swarapriya
QUOTE(desai2rn @ May 16 2009, 10:04 AM) *

Thanks for u/l Devar album Swarapriya.
Both Mukesh solo are simply great. He has poured his heart and done full justics to great lryics & music.
When ever I listen to these I don't want the song to end. Mukesh - Roshan combination has given a
number of everlasting hits but I feel there could have been a lot more.

Nicely stated Ramesh. I concur with you wholeheartedly. Cheers.
suhana_safar
Great album and my most favorite Mukesh songs are from this film although the solo of Rafisaab is just usual a fabulous and stylish rendition of the King. I also like Lata's Dniya nein aisa......all in al a super work by Roshan.

Cheers
SS
swarapriya
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 16 2009, 02:58 PM) *

Great album and my most favorite Mukesh songs are from this film although the solo of Rafisaab is just usual a fabulous and stylish rendition of the King. I also like Lata's Dniya nein aisa......all in al a super work by Roshan.

Cheers
SS

My dear SS,

You're echoing my sentiments as well.

With many cheers,
Swarapriya
suhana_safar
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 17 2009, 03:32 AM) *

QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 16 2009, 02:58 PM) *

Cheers
SS

My dear SS,

You're echoing my sentiments as well.

With many cheers,
Swarapriya

Dear Swarapriya

I dont visit HF that frequently and I see that you are doing a marvellous job, great taste, keep it up.

Cheers
SS
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 15 2009, 09:00 PM) *

Devar (1966)

I am uploading six songs from this album. There are a couple of nice solos by Mukeshji. Per "EarthMusic", I may be missing the two shown in red italics in the table below. If so, please kindly share. Here are the songs from this album ...

SP, the full version of Duniya Mein Aisa Kahan starts with the line Jo Aap Aaye To. So it is not a separate song.

Aditya
swarapriya
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ May 16 2009, 09:15 PM) *

SP, the full version of Duniya Mein Aisa Kahan starts with the line Jo Aap Aaye To. So it is not a separate song.

Aditya

Thanks for the information Aditya. I made changes to the writeup and the table accordingly. Cheers.
hildebrand
Thanks SP for the upload. I support the request for the missing song.
swarapriya
QUOTE(hildebrand @ May 22 2009, 11:02 AM) *

Thanks SP for the upload. I support the request for the missing song.

Welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.