Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kuchh Aur Zamana Kehta Hai - A Gem
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
man123
Dear Frens,

A beautiful gem from movie Chhoti Chhoti Baten.
MD : Anil Biswas Saheb.
Voice : Meena Kapoor (Anilji's wife).

This film became famous just because of this lovely rendition by Meena ji.

Waiting for positive response.

- Man
desai2rn
QUOTE(man123 @ Jan 19 2005, 08:00 PM)
Dear Frens,

- Man

Hi, You are right. It is a great no. I have it but I will have to find it befor i can u/l

But the song that is really soulful is by the great Mukeshji

' Zindagi Khwab hey tha humey bhi pata...

I beleive it was u/l on Mukesh foroum.

Ramesh.
abhayp
Dear Frens,

- Man

One positive response coming up. smile1.gif

Click to view attachment

What a gorgeous song! We seem to have some common likes, Man!

Warm regards,
Abhay
rom
Great work, Abhay ji!
I've been looking for this song for years... neither the movie nor the soundtrack is available!
Man, the movie, if I may say so, is not famous only due to this song. Motilal gave a tremendous performance in this great movie... Watched it on TV years ago. The movie won great acclaim, but Motilal didn't live to see its great success.
What a number!
man123
QUOTE(abhayp @ Jan 19 2005, 10:19 PM)
Dear Frens,

- Man

One positive response coming up. smile1.gif

Click to view attachment

What a gorgeous song! We seem to have some common likes, Man!

Warm regards,
Abhay

Thanks tonne friend bow.gif bow.gif
Yeah i too think so sir , v'v common likes smile1.gif ...

That was a very very positive response buddy clap1.gif

wave1.gif
- Man

man123
QUOTE(rom @ Jan 20 2005, 10:59 AM)
Great work, Abhay ji!
I've been looking for this song for years... neither the movie nor the soundtrack is available!
Man, the movie, if I may say so, is not famous only due to this song. Motilal gave a tremendous performance in this great movie... Watched it on TV years ago. The movie won great acclaim, but Motilal didn't live to see its great success.
What a number!

rom, i agree with you about the great actor Motilal saheb. But i heard that this movie did not worked well and later people remebered this movie , just because of lovely music by great Anil Biswas Saheb , specially this song.

Warm Regards,
- Man
Purple_Fairy
anyone has this song now?
Prabhakar
Dear Purple Fairyji,

Here is your requested song from Chhhoti Chhoti Batein, sung my Meena Kapoor, music by Anil Kapoor, year 1965, set in Raga Gaud Sarang.

Enjoy this beautiful song.

Prabhakar

QUOTE(Purple_Fairy @ Mar 19 2007, 12:34 AM) *

Purple_Fairy
sukriya dear prabhakar.
regards.
desai2rn
QUOTE(Prabhakar @ Mar 19 2007, 03:05 PM) *

Dear Purple Fairyji,

Here is your requested song from Chhhoti Chhoti Batein, sung my Meena Kapoor, music by Anil Kapoor, year 1965, set in Raga Gaud Sarang.

Enjoy this beautiful song.

Prabhakar

QUOTE(Purple_Fairy @ Mar 19 2007, 12:34 AM) *

Hi Prabhakar, Thanks for u/l. Wondering if you have CD quality of' Zindagi Khwaab hey tha humey bhi pata... " by Mukeshji from the same movie. I have it but the quality is not so good.

Thanks.
anand
prabhakar bhaiya dhanyavaad ji
Prabhakar
Dear Rameshji,

Here is the story behind Chhhoti Chhoti Batein which have cut and pasted from a couple of sources on the internet.

Even though he had very little money left, he started his own film, the offbeat 'Chhoti Chhoti Baatein,' where he once again stunned all with his acting prowess as a middleaged, potbellied man, who finds his married life torn asunder when he meets his soulmate. The film got completed but Motilal was finished by then. All his money had gone and even his health started failing. Offers dried up too. And the once arrogant actor who would turn away offers saying 'even my coat will not work for this little,' died penniless. But till the end, he lived with his dignity intact. He never borrowed even a penny from friends or lady love Shobhna Samarth.

(From http://www.3to6.com/final_retro/legend-motilal.htm)

My last picture with him was Motilal's " Choti Choti Baten " . This was also the last picture of Motilal . It was started quite some years ago but Motilal had a paralytic stroke . There were also financial difficulties . Mukesh took over the entire responsibility of completing the film . He phoned me from Bombay when the picture was completed and said , " Dada , the shooting is finished and now the background music is to be done so that I can deliver it to the distributors . " I thought that doing something for a friend like Motilal would be a proud privilege . I was then with the All India Radio and had to take leave to go to Bombay for this purpose .

When I reached Bombay , I found that Motilal was in a nursing home . Mukesh said , " Dada there is no one for Motilal excepting you and me ." Motilal was literally living as if to see the release of his film . The background music was done in about two days only with Sitar, Sarod, Flute, Santoor and Drums . When music was completed , I rang up Motilal in the nursing home around eight in the evening and said , " Moti I have completed the background music " . and I could definitely hear a sigh of relief even on the telephone .

After a moment's silence he asked me as to when I was meeting him. I said ," tomorrow , around eleven." But next morning before I could go to nursing home I learnt that he was no more. Instead of exchanging memories next days , I had to give my shoulder to his janaza. So did Mukesh who had taken the entire film on his shoulders .

(from an article on Mukesh by Anil Biswas at http://www.singermukesh.com/articles_files/anilda.htm)

Here is one of my favorite songs from Mukesh and I am glad you asked for it.

Enjoy it..

Prabhakar

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hi Prabhakar, Thanks for u/l. Wondering if you have CD quality of' Zindagi Khwaab hey tha humey bhi pata... " by Mukeshji from the same movie. I have it but the quality is not so good.

Thanks.
[/quote]
desai2rn
Hi Prabhakrji,

Thanks for u/l. Your version is clearer than what I have, but the volume is low. However I
am sure I can find ways to increse it.

Motilal was one of the most natural actors in HF. Although I have not had a chance to see lot of his movies
specially as a lead actor. I did come across the second article at Mukesh.com. Did the movie ever got
released ? I have looked for the vcd/dvd/vedio without any luck. Would love to watch movies like Choti Choti Batein,
Pehli Nazar, Hamari Yaad Aayegi etc but just can't find them anywhere.

[quote name='Prabhakar' date='Mar 20 2007, 07:31 AM' post='352531']
Dear Rameshji,

Here is the story behind Chhhoti Chhoti Batein which have cut and pasted from a couple of sources on the internet.

Even though he had very little money left, he started his own film, the offbeat 'Chhoti Chhoti Baatein,' where he once again stunned all with his acting prowess as a middleaged, potbellied man, who finds his married life torn asunder when he meets his soulmate. The film got completed but Motilal was finished by then. All his money had gone and even his health started failing. Offers dried up too. And the once arrogant actor who would turn away offers saying 'even my coat will not work for this little,' died penniless. But till the end, he lived with his dignity intact. He never borrowed even a penny from friends or lady love Shobhna Samarth.

(From http://www.3to6.com/final_retro/legend-motilal.htm)

My last picture with him was Motilal's " Choti Choti Baten " . This was also the last picture of Motilal . It was started quite some years ago but Motilal had a paralytic stroke . There were also financial difficulties . Mukesh took over the entire responsibility of completing the film . He phoned me from Bombay when the picture was completed and said , " Dada , the shooting is finished and now the background music is to be done so that I can deliver it to the distributors . " I thought that doing something for a friend like Motilal would be a proud privilege . I was then with the All India Radio and had to take leave to go to Bombay for this purpose .

When I reached Bombay , I found that Motilal was in a nursing home . Mukesh said , " Dada there is no one for Motilal excepting you and me ." Motilal was literally living as if to see the release of his film . The background music was done in about two days only with Sitar, Sarod, Flute, Santoor and Drums . When music was completed , I rang up Motilal in the nursing home around eight in the evening and said , " Moti I have completed the background music " . and I could definitely hear a sigh of relief even on the telephone .

After a moment's silence he asked me as to when I was meeting him. I said ," tomorrow , around eleven." But next morning before I could go to nursing home I learnt that he was no more. Instead of exchanging memories next days , I had to give my shoulder to his janaza. So did Mukesh who had taken the entire film on his shoulders .

(from an article on Mukesh by Anil Biswas at http://www.singermukesh.com/articles_files/anilda.htm)

Here is one of my favorite songs from Mukesh and I am glad you asked for it.

Enjoy it..

Prabhakar

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks.
[/quote]
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.