Full Version: Shehnai-1964/full Album/cdq
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Ravi
romesh
FILM=SAGAI-1964
M/D=RAVI
FORMAT=MP3
BIT RATE=192KBPS
SOURCE=CD

1--sharma ke na ja ---------------------------------------------------rafi------------------------3.46mts
2--pawan more angna mein------------------------------------------asha----------------------3.16mts
3--kya ajab saaz hai--------------------------------------------------rafi------------------------4.01mts
4--sadiyon purani-----------------------------------------------------rafi & asha----------------6.25mts
5--kitni jawan hai zindagi---------------------------------------------rafi------------------------4.02mts
6--is tarah toda mera dil----------------------------------------------asha-----------------------3.47mts
7--na jhatko zulf se pani----------------------------------------------rafi-------------------------4.23mts

romesh

attachments

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh
romesh
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh
Shahrukh3000
QUOTE(romesh @ Mar 29 2009, 03:45 PM) *

FILM=SAGAI-1964 SHEHNAI
M/D=RAVI
FORMAT=MP3
BIT RATE=192KBPS
SOURCE=CD

1--sharma ke na ja ---------------------------------------------------rafi------------------------3.46mts
2--pawan more angna mein------------------------------------------asha----------------------3.16mts
3--kya ajab saaz hai--------------------------------------------------rafi------------------------4.01mts
4--sadiyon purani-----------------------------------------------------rafi & asha----------------6.25mts
5--kitni jawan hai zindagi---------------------------------------------rafi------------------------4.02mts
6--is tarah toda mera dil----------------------------------------------asha-----------------------3.47mts
7--na jhatko zulf se pani----------------------------------------------rafi-------------------------4.23mts

romesh

attachments

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

thnx for upload ing the songs
correction: it's not sagai but shehnai
romesh
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Mar 29 2009, 08:14 PM) *

QUOTE(romesh @ Mar 29 2009, 03:45 PM) *

FILM=SAGAI-1964 SHEHNAI
M/D=RAVI
FORMAT=MP3
BIT RATE=192KBPS
SOURCE=CD

romesh

attachments

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

thnx for upload ing the songs
correction: it's not sagai but shehnai

thanks for the correction. i think i mixed up two albums which were uploaded simultaneously

could u pl guide me how to correct one's own thread

romesh
Shahrukh3000
romesh you can correct your own thread using the +EDIT-button
romesh
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Mar 30 2009, 02:32 AM) *

romesh you can correct your own thread using the +EDIT-button

thanks

romesh

jingado
Thanks for sharing the music, i was looking for it quite sometime... but how do I download from here?

QUOTE(romesh @ Mar 29 2009, 07:15 PM) *

FILM=SAGAI-1964
M/D=RAVI
FORMAT=MP3
BIT RATE=192KBPS
SOURCE=CD

romesh

attachments

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

Exon
QUOTE(jingado @ Jul 20 2009, 10:33 AM) *

Thanks for sharing the music, i was looking for it quite sometime... but how do I download from here?

Jingado,

The audio files have expired. I will gladly upload them for you. However, before you can download files, you will need to increase your ratio by posting some from your collection.

To upload songs, please follow the protocol found at the following link.
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=382110

Exon
theonlyq
QUOTE(romesh @ Mar 29 2009, 07:15 PM) *

FILM=SAGAI-1964
M/D=RAVI
FORMAT=MP3
BIT RATE=192KBPS
SOURCE=CD

romesh

attachments

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

romesh or anyone else plz can u reup these thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.