Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Helpzzz
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Jay
Can anyone u/l all songs of film Swayamvar? (1979).

plzz help

Jay
BABU
QUOTE(Jay @ Jan 5 2005, 11:10 AM)

plzz help

Jay

Irony? You posted these KK numbers yourself

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...30&hl=swayamvar
smile1.gif
Jay
QUOTE(BABU @ Jan 5 2005, 07:10 AM)
QUOTE(Jay @ Jan 5 2005, 11:10 AM)

plzz help

Jay

Irony? You posted these KK numbers yourself

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...30&hl=swayamvar
smile1.gif

LOL i know Babu bhai, but these I recorded from Smashits.com, sound is not so good. I want orginal versions. plzz help

Jay
Guru
LOL

I have the same songs that u uploaded Jay, It would be stupid to give u back the same ones.

Guru
Jay
QUOTE(Guru @ Jan 5 2005, 08:57 AM)
LOL

I have the same songs that u uploaded Jay, It would be stupid to give u back the same ones.

Guru

LOL indeed Guru ji laugh.gif
preet
just going through sanjeevtiwari.com and came across a mail by a Mr. Ravi who claim to have all songs and interviews of kishore da in a 35 cd pack.... smile1.gif
for anyone whos interested
rom
I had mailed Ravi and got a list of songs from him. Songs listed are well over 3000 in number, even though Guru sang a little over 2900. Am attaching the list for experts to view.
preet
even i mailed him and got the list quite a list smile1.gif
i even got a cd from him "jindagi ek safar" the documentary and its quite good quality and appears to be complete
just wanted to be sure if someone else has any idea about the songs quality etc huh.gif
Jay
thnx guys....
sauvikbasu
QUOTE(rom @ Jan 5 2005, 06:06 PM)
I had mailed Ravi and got a list of songs from him. Songs listed are well over 3000 in number, even though Guru sang a little over 2900. Am attaching the list for experts to view.

I have partially gone thru the list and found out that he has multiple listings of the same song ... from his initial list of 3378 songs, I have managed to delete 124 songs (that too from the initial 300 songs !!!), I'll let you guys know how many songs he has ...
preet
QUOTE(sauvikbasu @ Jan 6 2005, 01:45 PM)

I have partially gone thru the list and found out that he has multiple listings of the same song ... from his initial list of 3378 songs, I have managed to delete 124 songs (that too from the initial 300 songs !!!), I'll let you guys know how many songs he has ...

no Sauvik,
actully i had the same doubt and mailed him and he replied that it was film version and the audio cassette version or even sound tracks which are not available on cassette it may have some lines extra or some dialogue in between so no song has multiple listing rest i dont know about the quality of these songs does any one know...? unsure.gif
Poppy
QUOTE(preety @ Jan 6 2005, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE(sauvikbasu @ Jan 6 2005, 01:45 PM)

no Sauvik,
actully i had the same doubt and mailed him and he replied that it was film version and the audio cassette version or even sound tracks which are not available on cassette it may have some lines extra or some dialogue in between so no song has multiple listing rest i dont know about the quality of these songs does any one know...? unsure.gif

Preetyji .... There are definately MULTIPLE entries of some songs ... he/she has tried to distinguish CASSETE/PHILAAAM versions but surely there are duplicates
edward_236
May be the multiple entries are live recordings of the same song.

Bawra Jay
QUOTE(preety @ Jan 5 2005, 08:20 AM)
just going through sanjeevtiwari.com and came across a mail by a Mr. Ravi who claim to have all songs and interviews of kishore da in a 35 cd pack.... smile1.gif

I emailed him , and was taken by surprise with what he got back with for a price tag on them ? Wanna see ?

Ravi Tandon to me

hello sir-it will cost u rs 35000-----and u will get some very rare movies absolutely free with it-------and yes there r full version,s of most of the songs in this pack waiting for ur reply

Now 35K is a way lot and especially without the details on each CD, it would be like hitting in the dark sad1.gif ..... Wish I would be rich some day tongue.gif
BABU
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Jan 7 2005, 12:31 AM)

I emailed him , and was taken by surprise with what he got back with for a price tag on them ? Wanna see ?

Ravi Tandon to me

hello sir-it will cost u rs 35000-----and u will get some very rare movies absolutely free with it-------and yes there r full version,s of most of the songs in this pack waiting for ur reply

Now 35K is a way lot and especially without the details on each CD, it would be like hitting in the dark sad1.gif ..... Wish I would be rich some day tongue.gif

If this is REAL (we need to double and triple check, get references etc)...may be we can have some willing individuals form a group (say 10-15 of us) and share the dough?
Suggestions comments?
Jay
QUOTE(Jay @ Jan 5 2005, 06:40 AM)

plzz help

Jay

Back 2 the main question my friends...got anyone the songs ?tongue.gif LOL
BABU
QUOTE(Jay @ Jan 7 2005, 05:35 AM)
QUOTE(Jay @ Jan 5 2005, 06:40 AM)

plzz help

Jay

Back 2 the main question my friends...got anyone the songs ?tongue.gif LOL

I posted them Jay-saab..check plz! rolleyes.gif
Jay
thnx Babu ji tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(BABU @ Jan 6 2005, 04:12 PM)

If this is REAL (we need to double and triple check, get references etc)...may be we can have some willing individuals form a group (say 10-15 of us) and share the dough?
Suggestions comments?

For that , I think need to get hold of a local Delhites ? Sharing should not be a big problem , but than we need someone local to volunteer all this efforts , right from the checking the qualities of the CDs , contents , getting it copied , dispatching to individuals .... even if we sharing thr cost, its like just too much too ask from that volunteering person , isnt it ?
Poppy
Do we need to entertain such business minded people

The forum has remained beautiful place for songs sharing ... friend's let's keep the spirit live and keep up the good work here .

Heard from other fans too where they have been asked for some licenced software copies ..... some one asking iPOD ..... all this against just for songs :-(((((((( .

Those who wanted to have everything at one shot may not agree with my views ...... but at the end it's very disappointing to see such incidents

Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Poppy @ Jan 7 2005, 02:04 AM)
Do we need to entertain such business minded people

The forum has remained beautiful place for songs sharing ... friend's let's keep the spirit live and keep up the good work here .

Heard from other fans too where they have been asked for some licenced software copies ..... some one asking iPOD ..... all this against just for songs :-((((((((  . 

Those who wanted to have everything at one shot may not agree with my views ...... but at the end it's very disappointing to see such incidents

I totally agree what you saying , I mean I can understand a small fee for the efforts or shipping trouble , etc.. but 35k is way lot for something no one has any clue about what's in the package.....
Poppy
No jay it's not about Shipping cost or xyz cost it's abt the taking advantage of innocent music lovers .....
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Poppy @ Jan 7 2005, 02:13 AM)
No jay it's not about Shipping cost or xyz cost it's abt the taking advantage of innocent music lovers .....

Yaar Poppy , how can we be so sure about it ? He might have paid some cost to get this collection , or maybe kuch majbooriya rahi hogi ? Anyways , I have asked for more details , and other info from this guy , lets see if he even responses back to me ?

I am a no collector of songs on a particular singer or artist , so it does not make huge difference to me if I dont have 1 or 2 or few hundred songs which I might not be even aware of it. But than looking at the price he is asking , now I am very curious about the contents of it ? unsure.gif unsure.gif
jayant
Frnds,
I was following this post for sometime.Here r my views:

There r 3 types of music collectors:
1)Who has spent money mayb a fortune 2 get some rare numbers.So when he is going to give it 2 some1 he prefers not 2 do charity which is quite understable as he must hv spend lot of efforts,money,emotions behind sourcing it for himself.We can't question him if he/she charges for that.
2)1 who gets these songs for free or paying minimum but do sell them when asked for.there r plenty like this who even dwnlded songs frm HF & sold in the mkt.Few of them we know of also.
3)PPl who have made a great collection spending money,efforts but hv a huge heart.The "BOBBY MUDGEL" type.But this u get very few.We have those "few" still contributing in this forum itself.The sad part is they help us just for free but they get rubbed when they ask something which they don't posess but confident tht some1 here has it.Its sad.

So,the person in question can b of the 1st 2 types.We dn't knw much abt him.Mayb he has really spent a lot in getting this collection made.As baiju saab said lets wait for sometime,get some more info,the quality he posess,the collection he has & then we can give a verdict.
What say?
js
sauvikbasu
35K for copied songs !!!! this is sick !!!!
Thanks to my friends in HF and outside, I managed to collect a lot of Guru songs. and I am proud of my collection and my friends over here. But not even in my dreams cud I ask for money in exchange of these gems. This guy must be really sick to do this. We should report against this !!!! abuse.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif
Walker
Just ignore him fellows. We don't have to give in to guys who take advantage (nothing short of blackmail) of our love and respect for The Great Guru KK.
Don't lets give him importance by discussing him. Whoever it is - he cannot be KK fan.
Jay
yeh sab kya ho raha hai mere bhaiyon sad1.gif
preet
as being in delhi i can volunteer but im not sure about this thing and its not an easy job to check the quality of 3000 songs it will take days blab.gif
one thing is for sure whoever this person is, will soon be very rich 35 K for 35 cds 20 rs. per song but then in delhi if you got to chandni chowk for such rare songs they ask 2000 for just a song sad1.gif
bobby mudgel
sorry for this long absense pata laga hf par bhi tsunami aaya hua hai/doston i m sorry to say but its very true that kishore da ne bhi free main nahin gaya tha jab aaj se 50yrs pahle kishore da ek gane ke 35000 charge kar sakte the to mr ravi to unke 3000 songs ke 35000 charge kar rahe hain /shayad aap log believe nahin karenge kuch time pahle koi albela mastana-jhumroo.aur jhamak jhamak jhaar-ramdoot hanumaan ke jo do songs maine u/l kiye the i paid 7000rs for just two songs/ ravi saheb ne bhi kum se kum 4lacks spend kiye honge sare gaane karne main atleast humko appriciate karna chahiye ki vi weilling to hain dene main bhale hi paise lekar
Guru
I just saw the list. But most of the songs we do have between us hamara people.
Im sure we can cover over 2000 easily between us.

Guru
Dharmaan Khan
yep, guru is right, im sure if we all pull ourselves together and actually start looking thru our collections and posting our lists of KK numbers, we will be nearing the 3000

i know, it probably will take time to do our lists, but better than paying 35000 rupees
(personally i would pay the money and get the songs if i didnt have them)

but im sure if every genuine KK fan went thru a little bit of trouble and started making their own list, we would be in a much better position, i know for a fact that out of these KK numbers, i have around 65 percent of the full albums
BABU
QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ Jan 7 2005, 10:11 PM)
yep, guru is right, im sure if we all pull ourselves together and actually start looking thru our collections and posting our lists of KK numbers, we will be nearing the 3000

i know, it probably will take time to do our lists, but better than paying 35000 rupees

but im sure if every genuine KK fan went thru a little bit of trouble and started making their own list, we would be in a much better position, i know for a fact that out of these KK numbers, i have around 65 percent of the full albums

if someone has gone to the extent of collecting all KKs #s, and is asking Rs 10-15/song for it, I don't see anything wrong with it to take that opportunity and split the cost between us if people are willing...it is completely at the discretion of the individual whether to pitch in or not. no one is insisting here in this forum that one MUST take the opportunity. if there are volunteers for the same, count me in. as I was saying, if there are 35 members who are willing it will be 1000/- per member cost and that might be a risk worth taking - no?
just a thought....
Dharmaan Khan
ok heres 4 tracks of KK from

Film: Hum Sab Ustaad Hain
year: 1965
Music: Laxmikant Pyarelal
Dharmaan Khan
last 2 tracks
Guru
QUOTE(BABU @ Jan 7 2005, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ Jan 7 2005, 10:11 PM)

if someone has gone to the extent of collecting all KKs #s, and is asking Rs 10-15/song for it, I don't see anything wrong with it to take that opportunity and split the cost between us if people are willing...it is completely at the discretion of the individual whether to pitch in or not. no one is insisting here in this forum that one MUST take the opportunity. if there are volunteers for the same, count me in. as I was saying, if there are 35 members who are willing it will be 1000/- per member cost and that might be a risk worth taking - no?
just a thought....

Babu Bhai,

Why would u want to pay for songs that are available and that u already have. I would understand for the ones u cant find at all. I would pay also if I didnt have those song. But lets tap into ourselves first and see what we can come up with.
Anyone who is willing to take part in this?

Guru
rahulgopaljoshi
Hello ALl

I think Bobbny Ji is correct. When someone has some talent or some skill and using the same to earn a living, then giving away free does not make sense. Except on certain occasions, I do not think any of our singsers has sung for free. Even Bobby Ji had to spend from his pocket for getting two beautiful songs ( Hats Off to Him for that, and specially, for sharing the songs with all of us here, at no cost ) .

In that case, it is correct for Ravi to ask for money for Kishore Kumar songs, since I am sure he also must have spent from his pocket, and might not be in a position to give them away for free. Aur, waisebhi, koi keemati cheez free mein mil jaye, to uski keemat bhi kam ho jati hai...

I think it is a nice suggestion that , some of us come together and contribute. I am ready for the same,. ti give my own bit , based on my own financial position.. But, I feel , we shud ask Ravi to provide us with details about the collection, and the fre movies he said, that form a part of the collection. SInce he wants us to shell out a wholesum amount, it is quite fair to ask for all the details .

Regards

Rahul Gopal JOshi

Bawra Jay
I got response from him , stating he is willing to SELL the songs / CDs on the ad - hoc (required) basis... He sent me a list of names and asked me to pick which ones I wanna buy.... Considering I have CDs which contains some 1000+ songs of KK including duets , etc... songs this would sure bring down the expense to almost 50% to 60%....

Bobby , I can't believe you paid 7000 bucks for just 2 songs, and than upload it here for all of us totally free.... Excellent Spirit , a very generous heart you have , keep it up bow.gif

Preety , thanks for the offer of volunteering , but lets decide on which approch we should go for ? (1) A complete Set of 35 CDs OR (2) Request him specific numbers.

I am willing to volunteer my technical expertise in the data scrubbing / analysis if everyone of you post the list of songs you have with certain guidelines :-
(a) List in specific format i.e. Album , Solo/Duet, Song Name, etc....
(sunglasses2.gif Taking granted this guy have songs in near CD quality , one should not give the names of this Songs if they are not in gr8 quality.
© No spelling mistakes in song titles.
(d) Once I come up with final list after all merging and scrubbing duplicates , one has to go through this list for authenticity of information contained within.
(e) More than one volunteer to match two sets , one from this guy and one our merged copy , to compare the songs we missing....

This all might take 3-4 weeks or even more , but by the end , we all would have clear picture on what all we have and what all we missing...

What you say ?
hits
Now getting down to business...Can someone confirm that this guy will allow us to pick and choose the songs we need? If so,

1) All of us at HF can start compiling a common list of KK songs that we already have and are willing to share. Cost = 0
2) I volunteer to pay for all the remaining songs from this Ravi dude if BJ and others can put in the time and efforts to clean and identify the genuine nature of these songs. Cost <= 35,000.

Do not take this post in the wrong way. The only objective from my side is to secure all possible songs for folks in HF.

Thanks
Hits
bobby mudgel
heloooooo friends i ve all the songs from mr ravi,s list infact i ve 70 to 80 songs extra from that list .
Talaikya
So then, are we still compiling lists or what??
BABU
First of - Welcome Back Bobby Saab! Aap kahan chale gaye the ye to patan nehi, lekin Insha Allah aap wapas aa gaya yehi khudah ki dua hai forum members par

Aap to bade lucky aadmi ho...ki GURU ki har gaana aap ke paas hai....agar kabhi jaroorat pade to aapse kuch gana maang sakte hai hum?
BABU bow.gif
rahulgopaljoshi
Bobby Sahab

Well, Its a great and invaluable treasure you have .. All songs of Guru!!..Aur, hum sabke liye khushi aur garv ki baat hai, ki aap jaisa dariya dil aadmi is forum mein hain.. TO Kripa Karake aab jara hamari request bhi poori kar do.. Kal hi post ki thi..

Regards

Rahul Gopal Joshi
edward_236
35 K for all of Kishore's songs is way too much. I am having serious suspicions about this fellow.

vikram
QUOTE(edward_236 @ Jan 9 2005, 11:24 AM)
35 K for all of Kishore's songs is way too much. I am having serious suspicions about this fellow.

Trust me!! 35K for all kishore Da Song is NOTHING !!!
vikram
I appritiate your efforts Bobby Ji ! I m hundred percent agree with you ...I know there are songs even worth Rs 5000/- at Chandni Chok. and i downloaded the two rare songs that you uploaded here on hamara forum....I am even ready to share the cost. I have seen people travelling accross india just for one song ..and to be very true most of the people on HF want to get those songs without doing efforts..Internet is a fast medium to share things ....do you know Mr Ravi spent 28 years to collect those songs .
I dont think 35K is much for getting every thing cooked and deliverd at your door steps .
bobby mudgel
right said vikram bhai log songs chahte hain without any effort and without any expenses, u/l ing karne wala songs kahan se lata hai na to koi janta hai na hi janne main intrested hota hai ooper se doubt karte hain log ki bhaiya 2000 ka ek song--doston hf se bahar aakar dekho to pata chalega--songs kaise milte hain---rare se rare song ko d/l karne main to vahi 2min lagte hain par us song ko pane main years lag jate hain but who cares jab attitude ho(muft ka chandan ghis mere nandan wala)
imjagdish
Hi people.
Nice to see the mention of Ravi Tandon. I guess he's associated with sanjeev tiwari. I did go through the site a while back and even sent him a few songs on my behalf which i thought might be rare. However, he (sanjeev tiwari) got back to me saying that he had those songs and asked me for a complete list of songs that i had. when i asked him a possibility of downloading any songs from his site, his emails stopped coming.
Well, nothing wrong in selling stuff that is rare, but collecting it from others and then selling it to fans is not a good thing...

Also, if you people are thinking of the adhoc cds, then I can give u a list of the songs I have and also share them with u guys.

QUOTE(BABU @ Jan 7 2005, 01:42 AM)
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Jan 7 2005, 12:31 AM)

Ravi Tandon to me

Suggestions comments?

mmuk2004
I am ready to pitch in too.
bye.gif
sauptik
I am always ready to contribute and share whatever collection I have. Though in a cluttered up manner on my hdd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.