Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absolute Favourite Playlist
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
maverick
Friends,

I am embarking on upping some of the all time best songs I adore, which I must hv heard a 1000 times, but could keep listening for another 1000 times wink.gif

Hope this thread would enjoy yr patronage & would help boosting yr collection as well laugh.gif

Maverick
maverick
Click to view attachment

01-Aate Jaate Haste Gaate - Lata & SP Bala - Dev Kohli - Ram Laxman- [Maine Pyar Kiya-1989]

Hindi~ 128kbps | 03.22 min
Click to view attachment

An exact copy of the English song I Just Called to say I love you by Stevie Wonders, the hindi version has surpassed the english one & sounds more soothing to the ears.

Soft, romantic, enigmatic, slow reverberating with freshness like freshly plucked flowers every time one hears it.

I m upping the English version also for the inquisitive ones who hadn't heard it yet.
English ~ 128 kbps | 04.21 min
Click to view attachment

Only one regret, the song is wasted on the initial credit roll when the movie starts & thus could never get the airtime either on TV or on Youtube ninja.gif

Thanks

maverick
Click to view attachment

02-Yeh Safar Bahut Hain Kathin Magar [1942 A Love Story-1994]

Singer : Shivaji Chottopadhay
Lyrics : JavedSaab Akhtar
Music : RD Burman Boss wub.gif

Hindi~ 128kbps | 05.40 min
Click to view attachment

Heard this song with amazing inspiring lyrics quite a few months before the movie actually got released. All songs of this chart-buster album is a winner. People term it as the swan song of Pancham.

The rich lyrics of the song, the early folk music infused in its instrumental & the unconventional voice of its singer had rendered greatness to it.

Again a slow, soft, soothing, mild number wub.gif

Can never tire of listening to it.

Thanks

maverick
Click to view attachment

03-Mujhe Raat Din Bas [Sangharsh-1999]

Singer : Sonu Nigam
Lyrics : Sameer
Music : Jatin-Lalit

Both songs # 128 kbps good quality

This amazing song with splendid opening piano notes has been borrowed from an old tune by OP Nayyar Saab , from his movie Ek Musafir Ek Haseena.

Nevertheless Jatin-Lalit deserves very much credit for having transformed this forgotten tune into an modern melody.

Thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.