Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For Lyrics And Translation
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Tamil
Lata
Can someone please give me the lyrics of the song Uyirum neeye udalum neeye uravum neeye thaaye. Would also appreciate if someone can provide the translation to this song.

From which movie is this song?

Thanks in advance smile.gif
simplefable
Lata here is the info...all bundled together.. :smile;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NovCNFS1O1M
Lata
Thanks SF smile.gif

I do have this song...... but unfortunately I do not understand Tamil very well. Can you please provide the lyrics and translation.

Unnikrishnan has sung this song so beautifully.... tears just roll down unknowingly....... I wanna absorb the meaning of this song and be able to sing along with it, hence the request smile.gif
simplefable
Lata..it is there on second page of the youtube video link.. smile.gif
copied the same here..

You are the Life, you are the Body, you are the relationship, oh Mother.
You bore me in you, and shared your life and shaped me..
A single drop of tear in your eyes is enough, to make the sea also cry..
Just your feet is enough...even Heaven will be trivial.
He created the sky, created the earth, created the air, and created light..
No peace for earth, and the Lord pondered, and created Mother.
Lata
Beautiful meaning..... Thanks a bunch SF smile.gif

Now I think that I can figure out the lyrics.

How do you rate this movie? Can you suggest some good tamil movies. It shud have good meaningful story, art kinda movie is also fine.

Thanks smile.gif
simplefable
Lata...i should say one thing. I dont know a word of tamil. smile.gif
Though i live in a border state of TN, it somehow eluded me.. I just googled around and got the info.
There is a knowledgeable friend of mine, who tops in these things. Will get back to you after a reference from him..
Lata
Thanks for all your efforts. Since I saw your posts in the Tamil songs forum I presumed that you know Tamil. Thanks for all the trouble you took to find the info for me.

You dont have to ask anyone about the movies. Its OK. Friends here will let me know when they watch a good one. smile.gif
Nimii
ohmy.gif Unnakku lyrics translation edhukku ma?? tongue1.gif Ennathaan puriyapovuthu tongue1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.