Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rajesh Khanna
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
swarapriya
QUOTE(vdsachin @ Aug 5 2009, 09:38 PM) *

Thank You for Aakraman Swarapriya - heart in heart I just wished that even Aaj Chalo Mil Kar should have been given to KK... smile.gif

Thanks for the comment. Asha and Mahendra had some great duets over the years, but this is certainly not one of them. This is out and out Kishoreda's album. And some great lyrics by Bakshi saab. Especially I love the richness of lyrics of the songs "Fauji Gaya" and "Woh Ek Haseen Ladki". Some inspired writing.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
debjyoti
World's greatest genius Kishoreda had sung great patriotic songs in the film Aakraman.
mirsa
Thanks Swarapriya for Rajesh Khanna albums
swarapriya
QUOTE(mirsa @ Aug 6 2009, 04:55 AM) *

Thanks Swarapriya for Rajesh Khanna albums

You're very welcome. -S
swarapriya
Prem Kahani (1975)

Here is another beauty from LP. Each song is a beauty. My favorites are the two duets, "Chal Dariya Mein Doob Jaayen" and "Phool Aahista Phenko". Here are the songs ...
suhana_safar
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 6 2009, 03:45 AM) *

Songs of "Aakraman (1975)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album ...

Love the song "yeh mausam aya hai" biggrin.gif
suhana_safar
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 9 2009, 05:24 AM) *

Prem Kahani (1975)

Here is another beauty from LP. Each song is a beauty. My favorites are the two duets, "Chal Dariya Mein Doob Jaayen" and "Phool Aahista Phenko". Here are the songs ...

Superb music of a flop film but the song that stands out for the purists is " prem hai kya"........A very difficult composition superbly sung by the king. This song is nothing less than a classic, a very difficult song, sung with perfection as always by Rafisaab. biggrin.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ Aug 8 2009, 09:03 PM) *

Superb music of a flop film but the song that stands out for the purists is " prem hai kya"........A very difficult composition superbly sung by the king. This song is nothing less than a classic, a very difficult song, sung with perfection as always by Rafisaab. biggrin.gif

Agreed. Definitely another great song by Rafi Saab.
swarapriya
Bundalbaaz (1976)

This Rajesh Khanna starrer was directed by Shammi Kapoor who also had an active role in the movie. The album has some fun-filled songs ...
swarapriya
Ginny Aur Johnny (1976)

Here are songs from this album. I am missing one song shown in red italics in the table below. If anyoe of you have it, please share. Thanks.
swarapriya
Maha Chor (1976)

Critics panned this movie by saying it should hvae been named "Maha Bore". Look at the extreme right picture in the bottom photograph. Apparently Rajesh was trying to imitate the popular actor and later the chief minister of Tamilnadu, M.G. Ramachandran. Very very bad indeed ... The only redeeming feature of this movie was its songs by RD. Anand Bakshi Saab got into action also. He sang a duet with Asha! Here they are ...
debjyoti
Carry on with the good work Swarapriya Sis.
swarapriya
QUOTE(debjyoti @ Aug 24 2009, 06:30 AM) *

Carry on with the good work Swarapriya Sis.

Thank you very much. -S
Abdur Rehman
The left over song of Ginny Aur Johny

Jab tu badi ho jayegi

Duration : 1:55
Bitrate : 160 kb/s
Click to view attachment
swarapriya
QUOTE(Abdur Rehman @ Aug 24 2009, 11:20 PM) *

The left over song of Ginny Aur Johny

Jab tu badi ho jayegi

Duration : 1:55
Bitrate : 160 kb/s
Click to view attachment

Thanks for the song Abdul. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
Mehbooba (1976)

Here is another beautiful album from the combination of Rajesh and RD. The song "Mere Naina Saawan Bhaadon" in all its variations is just outstanding. Another outstanding song is Mannada's "Gori Tori Paijaniyan". Because of the number of songs I will be uploading these in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs ...
swarapriya
Songs of "Mehbooba (1976)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album ...
ketaki shukla
Thanks Swarapriya for this lovely album

Ketaki
rdgadhvi

SP,

Here is one more unplugged version of Kishoreda, Though a just short clip of 18 seconds, it's sheer pleasure to listen to Kishoreda's heavenly voice.

Click to view attachment
swarapriya
QUOTE(ketaki shukla @ Aug 28 2009, 02:06 PM) *

Thanks Swarapriya for this lovely album

Ketaki

You're very wecome Ketaki.
swarapriya
QUOTE(rdgadhvi @ Aug 29 2009, 06:29 AM) *

SP,

Here is one more unplugged version of Kishoreda, Though a just short clip of 18 seconds, it's sheer pleasure to listen to Kishoreda's heavenly voice.

Click to view attachment

Thank you very much Ritesh. -S
rdgadhvi

Thank You Very Much SP for the extended version of "Gori Tori Pejaniya", I was not having it.
swarapriya
QUOTE(rdgadhvi @ Aug 29 2009, 09:16 AM) *

Thank You Very Much SP for the extended version of "Gori Tori Pejaniya", I was not having it.

You're very welcome, Ritesh. Cheers. -S
arlakm
Swarpriyaji thanks for the Prem Kahani album

M
debjyoti
Kishoreji's version of mere naina sawaan bhadon from Mehbooba indeed created history.
swarapriya
QUOTE(arlakm @ Aug 30 2009, 07:52 AM) *

Swarpriyaji thanks for the Prem Kahani album

M

Sure thing. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
QUOTE(debjyoti @ Aug 30 2009, 08:01 AM) *

Kishoreji's version of mere naina sawaan bhadon from Mehbooba indeed created history.

Indeed it is a beauty.
swarapriya
Aaina (1977)

Songs from this fine album are uploaded by our fellow member neerajdivy and are still active in the music directos' section on Naushad ji. Thank you Neeraj ji. You can access these songs from the following location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=77984
swarapriya
Aashiq Hoon Bahaaron Ka (1977)

Here is another routine Rajesh Khanna movie with some nice music. Here are the songs ...
DIGANTA ADHYA
Thanks Sister swarapriya For This Nice Album.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
vin_nidhi
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 4 2009, 05:37 AM) *

Aashiq Hoon Bahaaron Ka (1977)

Here is another routine Rajesh Khanna movie with some nice music. I am missing one song shown in red italics in the table below. If you can, please kindly share. Thanks.

Here are the songs ...

The part 2 of Main Aashiq Hoon Baharon Ka is the missing song in ur list ie Nahin Dekha Kabhie Pahele
swarapriya
QUOTE(DIGANTA ADHYA @ Sep 3 2009, 07:46 PM) *

Thanks Sister swarapriya For This Nice Album.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

You're very welcome, Diganta. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
QUOTE(vin_nidhi @ Sep 3 2009, 09:43 PM) *

The part 2 of Main Aashiq Hoon Baharon Ka is the missing song in ur list ie Nahin Dekha Kabhie Pahele

Thank you Vinayak. I made appropriate changes to the entries. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
Anurodh (1977)

Here is another beautiful album from LP. If not for histroinic skills, agreed he was good in some movies like "Anand", Rajesh will be definitely remembered for some of the great songs his movies gave us. This movie has four solos by Kishore and two by Manna. Almost all songs are very good, especially those by Kishore. One of my favorites from the movie is the title song "Aap Ke Anurodh Pe". Rajesh & Kishore combination always spelled hummable songs, I suppose. This movie is no exception.

By the way Rajesh was cast opposite his sister-in-law in this movie, Simple. She is the sister of Dimple who was married to Rajesh during this time.

I am uploading all the songs from the movie in the first post. In the second post I am including some version songs. Here are the songs from the first set ...
swarapriya
Version Songs of "Anurodh (1977)"

Here are some of the version songs from "Anurodh" ...
vdsachin
There is a Slow Version of the song " Aap Ke Anurodh Pe Main Yeh Geet Sunaata Hoon"... available here:

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry625879
swarapriya
QUOTE(vdsachin @ Sep 9 2009, 01:18 PM) *

There is a Slow Version of the song " Aap Ke Anurodh Pe Main Yeh Geet Sunaata Hoon"... available here:

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry625879

Thanks for the pointer. Appreciate it. Cheers. -S
debjyoti
4 Kishoreda numbers from Anurodh are just 24 carat golds. smile.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(debjyoti @ Sep 9 2009, 08:55 AM) *

4 Kishoreda numbers from Anurodh are just 24 carat golds. smile.gif

No question about it. I love'm.
vizzmargh
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 20 2009, 10:14 PM) *

Andaz (1971)

Here is another beautiful musical composed by Shankar & Jaikishan. The song "Zindagi Ek Safar Hai" took Indian filmgoers literally by storm. It is still considered to be one of the jewels in the crown of Kishroe da. The movie also signified, in a way, "the changing of guard". Here the baton was passed from Shammi to Rajesh. In a brief appearance Rajesh was endearingly dominating comapred to Shammi. It was for this reason that fans remember Rajesh and not Shammi when they see this movie.

I am including various versions of the song "Zindagi". Some of these may have been contributed by the Forum mebers. Now for a description of the songs and the songs themselves ...

Hi!
Can u pls. reupload this album? Thanx in advance!
swarapriya
QUOTE(vizzmargh @ Sep 10 2009, 01:06 AM) *

Hi!
Can u pls. reupload this album? Thanx in advance!

Andaz (1971)

I have uploaded these songs in the thread "Muse & Music". You can access these from the following location ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...pid=627771&
swarapriya
Chalta Purza (1977)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded by the fellow Forum member ron18c in the "Legendary Music Directors" section in the thread on "Rahul Dev Burman". The songs are still active and can be accessed at the following path ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=81937
swarapriya
Chailla Babu (1977)

This movie was produced by Shomu Mukherjee whose wife is Tanuja and their daughter is the contemporary actress Kajol. Shomu is the son of famous Shashidhar Mukherjee who was a cofounder of Filmistan Studios. He presented this movie. Shomu also wrote the story. This movie was directed by Shomu's brother, Joy Mukherjee, who also was an actor.

The movie has some beautiful songs composed by the duo Laxmikant & Pyarelal. These were uploaded recently by the fellow Forum member Pagal Manva. These can be accessed at the following path ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=81646
NashMia
These Songs are from movie

CHHAILA BABU (1967)

BHAGWAN, NAAZ, SHOBHRAJ, ZEB
REHMAN, RAJENDER NATH,TUNTUN,
PRINCE SALIM
Produced By: R.H.MULLAN PROD.
Directed By: K.PARVEZ
Music By: LAXMIKANT PYARELAL
swarapriya
QUOTE(NashMia @ Sep 13 2009, 11:37 AM) *

These Songs are from movie

CHHAILA BABU (1967)

BHAGWAN, NAAZ, SHOBHRAJ, ZEB
REHMAN, RAJENDER NATH,TUNTUN,
PRINCE SALIM
Produced By: R.H.MULLAN PROD.
Directed By: K.PARVEZ
Music By: LAXMIKANT PYARELAL

Thanks for the info. I made changes to my posting. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
Karm (1977)

Here is a very unusual and atypical album from RD. Even lyricists here, Bharat Vyas and Raj Kavi Tulsi, are much different than anyone he worked with before. Because of this, album sounds so different than what one expects from RD. Still the music is beautiful, lyrics are rich, and songs are great.

Here they are ...
swarapriya
Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein (1977)

Songs from this fine musical are uploaded by our fellow Forum member Sitaji in the "Legendary Music Directors" section under "Laxmikant Pyarelal" thread. These can be obtained by accessing the following path ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=82139
debjyoti
While recording the song dakiya dak laya in the film Palkon Ki Chaon Mein Kishoreda actually rang the bells of a cycle while singing.
swarapriya
Tyaag (1977)

This probably was the last album composed by one of our musical giants, the great Burmanda. With Burmanda at the helm of the music, one is seldom disappointed. He delivers here too. Here are the songs ...
Rushin
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Sep 18 2009, 02:15 AM) *

Tyaag (1977)

This probably was the last album composed by one of our musical giants, the great Burmanda. With Burmanda at the helm of the music, one is seldom disappointed. He delivers here too. Here are the songs ...

Thanks for Tyaag
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.