ly---Rajendar Krishan

movie Samadhi

3- Sangram (1950 - Hindi)

Music:C. Ramchandra

ly-rander kishan-

128/44

dhall
vdsachin
Thank You so much Surhall Sahab bow.gif smile.gif - I will download them by weekend.

Do you / anyone else have the followiing song:

Aahen Bhar Bhar Ke Tujhko Yaad kiya - Muqqadar 1950 - Nalini Jaywant - Khemchand Prakash - Raja Mehdi Ali Khan

Thank You smile.gif
surhall
QUOTE(vdsachin @ Dec 11 2008, 12:31 PM) *

Thank You so much Surhall Sahab bow.gif smile.gif - I will download them by weekend.

Aahen Bhar Bhar Ke Tujhko Yaad kiya - Muqqadar 1950 - Nalini Jaywant - Khemchand Prakash - Raja Mehdi Ali Khan

Thank You smile.gif

soon i u/l more song from her films

dhall
Faraaj73
QUOTE(vdsachin @ Dec 10 2008, 11:36 PM) *

Can someone please upload songs renderred by legendary Nalini Jaywant

Thank You smile.gif

Sachin Saab

I was under the impression you wanted a song sung by Nalini Jaywant as opposed to one picturised on her e.g. the ones Dhall Saab has uploaded. If my understanding is correct, here is a nice song of hers from Muqaddar (1950) - Dekh Gagan Mein. The audio is pretty ordinary and the bit-rate is low. If you like it, as I do, you can request an upload of better audio.

Click to view attachment

Kind Regards
Faraaj
vdsachin
QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Dec 11 2008, 01:48 PM) *

QUOTE(vdsachin @ Dec 10 2008, 11:36 PM) *

Can someone please upload songs renderred by legendary Nalini Jaywant

Thank You smile.gif

Sachin Saab

I was under the impression you wanted a song sung by Nalini Jaywant as opposed to one picturised on her e.g. the ones Dhall Saab has uploaded. If my understanding is correct, here is a nice song of hers from Muqaddar (1950) - Dekh Gagan Mein. The audio is pretty ordinary and the bit-rate is low. If you like it, as I do, you can request an upload of better audio.

Click to view attachment

Kind Regards
Faraaj

You are correct Faraaj Sahab - I just wanted some songs sung by Nalini Jaywant - and Thank You So much for giving me one... bow.gif

As far as bit rate is concerned - I really dont care about it.... and a low bit rate dosent necessarily mean bad 'Voice' / 'Sound' quality...

Thanks for the song smile.gif

P.S: Faraaj Sahab - do you have the below song from the same film... please upload it if you have.
RajanCS
Sachinji,

Uploading this song. It has just one stanza in this copy. Do not know whether it is the full song or any stanzas are missing. (Source: Youtube)

Aahen Bhar Bhar Ke
Singer Nalini Jaywant
Film: Muqaddar
MD: Khemchand Prakash
Lyrics: Raja Mehandi Ali Khan
Bitrate: 128 kbps
Duration: 00:01:29

Click to view attachment

Regards,

Rajan
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(vdsachin @ Dec 11 2008, 12:31 PM) *

Thank You smile.gif

Uploade here:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=555619

vdsachin
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Dec 11 2008, 02:35 PM) *

Sachinji,

Uploading this song. It has just one stanza in this copy. Do not know whether it is the full song or any stanzas are missing. (Source: Youtube)

Aahen Bhar Bhar Ke
Singer Nalini Jaywant
Film: Muqaddar
MD: Khemchand Prakash
Lyrics: Raja Mehandi Ali Khan
Bitrate: 128 kbps
Duration: 00:01:29

Click to view attachment

Regards,

Rajan

Thank You So Much Ranjan bow.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.