Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictorial Tribute
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Inaam
Starting it with a rare photo of Madam..

when she was 7 years old.
Inaam
Noor Jehan in her early days
Inaam
Noor Jehan in 1940
Inaam
One more of 1940
Inaam
In late 40s
Inaam
Noor Jehan in 1956
Inaam
A lovely photograph
Inaam
She was much pretty in her mature age
Inaam
Am I wrong?
Inaam
In 80s
Inaam
In 90s... when she was much fashion conscious
SAJJAD
she looked good in 50's and 60's! I would not comment after that...Thanks for posting these pixs clap1.gif
Inaam
Uss ghairat-e-Naahid ki har taan hai deepak
Sola sa lapak jaaey hai aawaz to dekhi
SAJJAD
Inaam~G, u need 2 send these pixs 2 Priya! She is crazy abt NJ! By the way, where is priya??? unsure.gif
Inaam
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Dec 17 2004, 09:31 PM)
Inaam~G, u need 2 send these pixs 2 Priya! She is crazy abt NJ! By the way, where is priya??? unsure.gif

Sajjad Bahai! Are you trying to say that I should stop posting more picture?
Inaam
By the way Sajjad Bhai what are you doing in Noor Jehan forum? aap ko to apke favorite 'Jokes' aur 'Games N' Puzzles' forum main hona chahiyey. Anyway I didn't mind your comments... here are some pictures from 50s and 60s for you, I hope you stay long enough to share your "precious" comments.
Inaam
One more from 80s
Inaam
I guess it's fairly obvious that I'm a big fan.
Inaam
Mere galey ka noor hai.. ghula howa fazaaon main
Inaam
Priya! I hope you will like this picture.
Inaam
And this one also smile1.gif
Inaam
Pulkit! this is for you dear smile1.gif
Inaam
Humsa ho to saamne aaey
Inaam
Meri aawaz hi pehchaan hai... gar yaad rahey
Inaam
Recording of 'Tarannum' 1992.
Inaam
Smiling face
Inaam
One can notice the grace of her personality
Inaam
Ba adab.. ba mulahiza.. hoshiyaar.. malika muazama tashrif laati hainnnnnnnnn smile1.gif
Inaam
Thats all for now, I will be back with more pictures but in a separate thread.

Waiting for your comments.

Inaam
DesiBaba
Uff! I say, keep the pictures coming immediately. Thank u sooo much! Do u know how much, i've been looking for pictures of our beloved Madam?! No doubt, she got more beautiful with her age, she in my opinion looked really good when she got more mature. The make up also suits her so well. Keep them comin Inaam Saab! biggrin.gif bow.gif
Sampath
QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ Dec 17 2004, 01:54 PM)
Smiling face

Inam Bhai!

I found some wonderful pictures in your postings that I had not seen before. Thank you so much.

In the Tributes to Noor Jehan DVD, ther really is a beautiful picture of Madam used on the stage. Have you seen this DVD? What are the chances of finding that particular photograph?

Thank you, again, Sampath
Inaam
In the Tributes to Noor Jehan DVD, ther really is a beautiful picture of Madam used on the stage. Have you seen this DVD? What are the chances of finding that particular photograph?

Dear Sampath! I do not have any DVD of Noor Jehan but I have lots of more beutifull pictures of her, will share with you in a couple of days Inshallah.

Inaam
Inaam
I just thought to update this thread. Some more photos of Madam Noor Jehan.
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
tongue.gif
DesiBaba
Uff Inaam Bhai, I can't thank u more!! U just made my day!! Uff, her looks! She is to die for! (':bow') Keep them pictures coming! biggrin.gif Ur the best wink2.gif
Inaam
Thanks for your comments, I have about 200 photos of her but will share the best ones. just a few more for you.
Inaam
Hope you will like it smile1.gif
Inaam
Madam in 80s
Inaam
And one more..
Inaam
Doesn't she look pretty in Pink?
Inaam
tongue.gif
Inaam
smile1.gif
Pulkit
Inaam

I feel that 'thanks' is a too little word to convey to you for the immense pleasure that I have gained by viewing these wonderful pictures uploaded by you. You really have made all the Noor Jehan fans very happy. Ham nahii jaanate ki aap ka shukriyaa kaise adaa karen.

Lots of Love
Pulkit bow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.