Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeevan Sandhya For Ht
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Sangeet
There you go HT. Finally managed to extract the song. VHS was in bad bad bad Shape angry.gif

Badi Hai Bekarari/2:36/1:43/160 KBps

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
HumTum
Yes Sir! ohmy.gif

I can understand how annoying it can be in ripping a lousy tape.. I am really sorry for causing you the trouble. sad.gif

I owe you more than a BIG THANK YOU for this bhai.. boliye kya chahiye wub.gif jump.gif (anything special from my home town wink.gif )

musicman
QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 18 2008, 07:58 PM) *

Yes Sir! ohmy.gif

I can understand how annoying it can be in ripping a lousy tape.. I am really sorry for causing you the trouble. sad.gif

I owe you more than a BIG THANK YOU for this bhai.. boliye kya chahiye wub.gif jump.gif (anything special from my home town wink.gif )

Aur Maine Thread Title se Samjha HT HF se Sanyaas Le Raha Hain wink.gif . Please don't mind Sangeet Bhai smile.gif
Sangeet
He He! Aap ke Town mein Kya Kya Milta? I lived in Chennai for 6 years. Which part of that place u live in. I need parcel of small idlis in sambar.. I forgot what it is called ! Saw here only once in California!
HumTum
Way up north! laugh.gif ("AIDMK" ka first alphabet ka full form with a nagar!)

Parcel of small idlis in sambar and chutney tongue1.gif ? bullet idlis you mean? ohmy.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(musicman @ Oct 18 2008, 08:06 PM) *
QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 18 2008, 07:58 PM) *

Yes Sir! ohmy.gif

Aur Maine Thread Title se Samjha HT HF se Sanyaas Le Raha Hain wink.gif . Please don't mind Sangeet Bhai smile.gif

Jeevan 'Sanyas' for HT laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(Sangeet @ Oct 18 2008, 07:27 PM) *
There you go HT. Finally managed to extract the song. VHS was in bad bad bad Shape angry.gif

Badi Hai Bekarari/2:36/1:43/160 KBps

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Sangeetji, thanks for the song!

Here, I uploaded the extended version:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=540678

Sangeet
Thank you Erumji. This is way longer than in the film and v good Q too. Was this released in compilation or something?
HumTum
2 din se mujhe jackpot ke upar jackpot lag raha!

Meri lottery lag gayi .............. Haye mere daaye laakh ... jump.gif rotate1.gif rotate2.gif

Erum Sis .. thank you party2.gif

yob
QUOTE(Sangeet @ Oct 19 2008, 08:46 AM) *

Thank you Erumji. This is way longer than in the film and v good Q too. Was this released in compilation or something?

on cbs audio cst---janam and jeevan sandhya combo.
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(yob @ Oct 19 2008, 11:22 AM) *
QUOTE(Sangeet @ Oct 19 2008, 08:46 AM) *

on cbs audio cst---janam and jeevan sandhya combo.

Yes, Sangetji...Bobbyji is right!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.