Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Preeti Sagar Songs
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Lata
Can someone please upload My heart is beating from Julie and Mharo ghar angana na bhoolo na [ I dont know the name of the film ] sung by Preeti Sagar.

Thanks in advance bow.gif
unni
QUOTE(Lata @ Dec 5 2004, 01:16 PM)
Can someone please upload My heart is beating from Julie and Mharo ghar angana na bhoolo na [ I dont know the name of the film ] sung by Preeti Sagar.

Thanks in advance  bow.gif

Lata:

I had uploaded "My heart is beating" in T-ji's thread of songs she was compiling for a disc for her wedding anniversary. Please check T-ji's topics to locate the thread, and if the song is not there, I'll PM it to you.

IT'S THERE!

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=4208&st=15
Lata
Thanks Unniji,
Got the song smile1.gif
How come I missed this thread sad1.gif
unni
QUOTE(Lata @ Dec 5 2004, 02:30 PM)
Thanks Unniji,
Got the song  smile1.gif
How come I missed this thread  sad1.gif

The lesson to be learnt is: When your anniversary comes round, announce it in block letters in red with a fancy font. And we'll all chip in with the songs you want. tongue.gif
Chitralekha
It's so funny the way U worded it "mera dil dhak dhak karne laga angrezi mein" laugh.gif
unni
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Dec 5 2004, 02:43 PM)
It's so funny the way U worded it "mera dil dhak dhak karne laga angrezi mein" laugh.gif

Woh tau "camouflage" tha na? NO ENGLISH SONGS!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.