Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Amit Kumar
Amish R 1982
Please post Amit Kumar's two songs:
Tu Pyar Hai Kisi Aur Ka and one other (which were eventually dubbed by Babla Mehta and K. Sanu) if you have them. Also looking for the Amit Kumar version of "Bas Ek Sanam Chahiye" from Aashiqui (which was also later dubbed).

Thanks,

Amish
:-)
QUOTE(Amish R 1982 @ Sep 12 2008, 07:34 PM) *

Tu Pyar Hai Kisi Aur Ka and one other (which were eventually dubbed by Babla Mehta and K. Sanu) if you have them. Also looking for the Amit Kumar version of "Bas Ek Sanam Chahiye" from Aashiqui (which was also later dubbed).

Thanks,

Amish

blink.gif man.. did it really happened.. this is d most shocking news i hve come across in dis forum.. AK fans please respond to this ASAP.. would be a real treat to listen d rendition in AK's voice of these tunes wub.gif
Ez_buddycool

Thanks,

Amish

Ailaaaaaaaaa Yeh baat To maine pehli Baar Suna wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
AKF
QUOTE(Ez_buddycool @ Sep 12 2008, 11:07 PM) *

Thanks,

Amish

Same here!!! unsure.gif
Amish R 1982
Yes it's true. One has to look for pirate versions of the cassette and not for cds or dvds which T-Series has standardized with the "regular" singer sung songs. For example Kumar Sanu even sung "Dulhan Tu Dulha" and "Dil Tujhpe Aagaya" but these songs are similarly rare. At this point I personally have 3 versions of "Dil Tujhpe Aagaya" by Abhijeet, Babla Mehta and Kumar Saha and am still missing one! Funny that they recorded 4 original versions of one song by different singers but just officially released one! The same way Amit Kumar's were not released.

Amish

QUOTE(AKF @ Sep 13 2008, 11:13 AM) *

QUOTE(Ez_buddycool @ Sep 12 2008, 11:07 PM) *

Thanks,

Amish

Same here!!! unsure.gif

shabbirkumar786

Hey Amish Bhai,

Thats really interesting yaar!

I Have Kumar Sanu Singing 'Julie Julie' - From Jeete Hain Shaan Se.

Can U Pls Upload These Rare Songs U Have Amish Bhai Like 'Dil Tujhpe Agaya' etc...

Im Sure So Many Members At H-F Will Be Grateful Like Me.

Take Care.

Bash.
deewani
I recorded an older original T-series cassette for this soundtrack that a cousin brought back from India b/c she wanted Babla's version of Adayein Bhi Hai and Tu Pyar Hai Kisi Aur Ka digitized. Recently I discovered that a recently released CD of DHKMN had different lyrics for Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog.
Amish R 1982
I will post the DHKMN versions in Sangeet Ke Sitaray forum and post the link here. Deewani, please share the Mainu Ishq Da Lagiya Rog with modified lyrics. Incidently, "Mainu Ishq Da" was originally sung as a duet (Anuradha and Sanu) but Anuradha had Sanu removed for the released version because of "popularity syndrome". What a shame.

Amish

QUOTE(deewani @ Sep 17 2008, 03:48 AM) *

I recorded an older original T-series cassette for this soundtrack that a cousin brought back from India b/c she wanted Babla's version of Adayein Bhi Hai and Tu Pyar Hai Kisi Aur Ka digitized. Recently I discovered that a recently released CD of DHKMN had different lyrics for Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog.

Amish R 1982
Here are the songs:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...pid=531889&

Please post the Mainu Ishq Da Lagiya Rog with modified lyrics.

Thanks,
Amish
deewani
Thanks Amish for the versions. Here's the version, it basically goes Mainu Bachne Di Naiyo instead of Mere Bachne Di Naiyo.... I personally think it was a mistake, it just sounds wrong in Punjabi.

Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin 1991 MD Anand- Milind vbr mp3 5:14 long Anuradha Paudwal
CODE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m0o2a7

Amish R 1982
Thank you,

Correction that the MD is Nadeem Shravan (not Anand Milind). Just for info, the DHKMN title song was actually recorded as part of Aashiqui but Mahesh Bhatt like it so much that he decided to make a film based on that song only.

Amish

QUOTE(deewani @ Sep 23 2008, 05:11 AM) *

Thanks Amish for the versions. Here's the version, it basically goes Mainu Bachne Di Naiyo instead of Mere Bachne Di Naiyo.... I personally think it was a mistake, it just sounds wrong in Punjabi.

Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin 1991 MD Anand- Milind vbr mp3 5:14 long Anuradha Paudwal
CODE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m0o2a7

deewani
Thanks for the trivia and the correction Amish, I really appreciate it.

oye_sonu
QUOTE(Amish R 1982 @ Sep 23 2008, 05:59 PM) *

Thank you,

Correction that the MD is Nadeem Shravan (not Anand Milind). Just for info, the DHKMN title song was actually recorded as part of Aashiqui but Mahesh Bhatt like it so much that he decided to make a film based on that song only.

Amish

AMish you are right. infact If I recall properly These 20-30 song were recorded in one go either for Ashqui or for stock. and laterz remaining songs were taken for " dil hai ki maanta nehi". this was stated by Mahesh bhat OR NS in one interivew ! ( was there third movie also ?)

Sonu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.