Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Plagiarized Songs From Various Mds
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
JayJay1970
Topic moved to
https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...c=61580&hl=

JayJay1970
oops!! did not mean to post it in Kishore Kumar forum, accidentally did.
Admin, can you please delete this thread. I will repost in sangeet ke sitare or any other appropriate forum.
oye_sonu
QUOTE(JayJay1970 @ Sep 12 2008, 12:12 AM) *

Over the years, various MDs went ahead and took parts or whole tunes of songs from other MDs from bollywood or even from MDs from other countries. This thread is supposed to list those. I know some people will raise eyebrows on why talk about a negative thing, but to me, taking a tune from another MD is in a way honoring the original work, to some it is plain plagiarism and is a strict no no.

I remember in early 90's there was a storm of such songs from nadeem-shravan pair, Anu Malik was also blamed for such, even Laxmikant-Pyarelal were accused of taking a tune from Bappi Lehri in the movie Hum, which Laxmikant recently said to be true and clarified that it was on the request of Amitabh Bachchan and the purpose was not to steal the work of a genuine composer. Other MDs in the past years also did this, some admitted and even told the truth before the work was made public, some just swallowed.

You are invited to list such songs, if you know of any.

JJ

even Laxmikant-Pyarelal were accused of taking a tune from Bappi Lehri in the movie Hum, which Laxmikant recently said to be true

JJ ji

both LP and bhappi had taken inspiration from same source. it was not LP copying Bhappi. and also let me tell u LP has MINIMUM no of copied songs of all MDs, a big proof of imense talent !. so unka naam pehle hi post mein dekh kar heraani ho rahi hai !

LP kya cheez hai iska proof issi se lag jata hai ki LP ka version abhi ek ALL time HIT hai aur dusre version kisi ko yaad b hi nehi !

Sonu

Sonu
Marcilo
QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Sep 11 2008, 02:47 PM) *

JJ ji

both LP and bhappi had taken inspiration from same source. it was not LP copying Bhappi. and also let me tell u LP has MINIMUM no of copied songs of all MDs, a big proof of imense talent !. so unka naam pehle hi post mein dekh kar heraani ho rahi hai !

LP kya cheez hai iska proof issi se lag jata hai ki LP ka version abhi ek ALL time HIT hai aur dusre version kisi ko yaad b hi nehi !

Sonu

Sonu

Sonu,
Is discussion se eek kissa yaad aaya, it was in late 80ies, I walked over to sagram store in kirti nagar, close to Natraj. Bought a Tape called "Akwaba Beach" by singer Mory Kante. Kiss ne kaya liya kaya nahi liya.. wo tau nahi bolonga, eek baar pura album sunna .. pura ka pura.. without missing single song. rest will be your call... haan "Little hurry" mai mat sunna
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.